Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't put a black light on those sheets, christ, they'd light up like Blackpool illuminations 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I thought the bed sheets were horrific enough... we have all seen those pillows, not enough detergent in the world to get those clean. But somehow that messy sad pile of faded old leggings is just disgraceful!
they aren’t good enough to give away never mind sell! Dirty cow 😑

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m thinking those grotty things she’s selling must be connected to the shoe fetish stuff , so people who have weird kinks buy dirty old bed linen maybe ?! Either way it is gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Which look like they have got cat hair on them 🤢
How can she look at that photo and think “yup, good enough to sell!” They are absolutely disgusting! They are faded, dirty, covered in cat hair and you can see where some of the seams are stretched. She really is deluded. Who on earth would buy those and why?!

Reactions: 11
Can't sleep so enjoy..

On the twelfth day of Christmas
Emma Drew gave to me
Twelve hours napping
Eleven side hustlings
Ten xmas shop listings
Nine Tony touches
Eight cancer references
Seven new size 16 dresses
Six 'nope' days
Five Costa drinks,
Four affiliate scams
Three Instagram lives,
Two used pusheen bedding sets
And a partridge in a pear tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Those storage box things she’s selling are the “drona” range from IKEA. I had the exact ones a few year ago and they cost me £3.50 each. It’s sickening that something that would cost £10.50 to buy from the proper store, she’s trying to sell for £45.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s the only person I’ve EVER known who takes only frontal progress shots. 😂 a side shot is much more realistic. This Instagram account for example and she didn’t pay ten grand she worked hard and look at the difference!!!
D2D1ED6F-F7AC-4681-AF76-472777A41F5F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is it I can put a load of brand new stuff on eBay for 99p and get zero buyers and Emma is selling vomit inducing tat and managing to sell! Baffled. I admit it's been years since I bothered with eBay, maybe i need to give it another go.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i can not BELIEVE that they are selling bed sheets

View attachment 336125

Also... WTF???? View attachment 336128

This eBay is a delivht
That sentence right there"and taking the cats off wasn't going to happen" would put me right off buying them straight away. It also makes me think stupid bint ruled by those bloody cats 🙄 When we had a cat and he laid somewhere we didn't want him to or he was lying somewhere I needed to get into/get a photo etc then I would just move him. Their bed must be an absolute minging sespit of germs and bacteria 🤢

Wow full of lies.

She didn't have cancer. The pandemic should have helped her weight loss, more time to exercise and no places to go out and eat at and the cysts will have had no effect on her weight loss and shape. She is a potato.
Exactly, the Pandemic should have helped rather than hindered. Should have helped because most people were doing more exercise and were eating out a hell of a lot less. But ya gurl will jump on anything as an excuse...when really she's just a lazy mare who hasn't tried in the slightest to help her weight loss along.

Reactions: 13
Those storage box things she’s selling are the “drona” range from IKEA. I had the exact ones a few year ago and they cost me £3.50 each. It’s sickening that something that would cost £10.50 to buy from the proper store, she’s trying to sell for £45.
exactly??? We have loads as everyone had the kallax unit at one point!

Can't sleep so enjoy..

On the twelfth day of Christmas
Emma Drew gave to me
Twelve hours napping
Eleven side hustlings
Ten xmas shop listings
Nine Tony touches
Eight cancer references
Seven new size 16 dresses
Six 'nope' days
Five Costa drinks,
Four affiliate scams
Three Instagram lives,
Two used pusheen bedding sets
And a partridge in a pear tree.
🗣 FIVVVVEEEEEEEEE COSSSSTTAAA DRINNNNNKKKSSSS 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Urgghhhhh!! 🙈🙈🤢 Can someone tell me how you "can't be bothered to put clothes on?"? I mean I understand that some people like to roam around their house naked as it makes them feel free or whatever, but to actually not be bothered to put clothes on is the epitome of laziness, I mean it really is! 🙄

I also imagine that the majority of people who like to go naked at home look at least half decent and have a bit of shape about them and are not potato form! 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I have days where I can’t be bothered to get dressed, which means I wear my PJs or a pair of leggings and a top. Honestly Emma, you have no excuse!

Reactions: 11
I'm pretty new to this woman, and only found her through tattle, but does she ever say how much weight she's lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not being funny, but their cats are probably the cleanest living things in that house. The leggings that she is trying to sell (and I really hope that she isn't) have been near her fanny. And as for the underneath of her gunt? Jeez, I bet that there are new bacterial lifeforms living under that.

Urgghhhhh!! 🙈🙈🤢 Can someone tell me how you "can't be bothered to put clothes on?"? I mean I understand that some people like to roam around their house naked as it makes them feel free or whatever, but to actually not be bothered to put clothes on is the epitome of laziness, I mean it really is! 🙄

I also imagine that the majority of people who like to go naked at home look at least half decent and have a bit of shape about them and are not potato form! 😆
I'd hate to be her neighbours. Imagine the sights that can be seen through her windows 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm pretty new to this woman, and only found her through tattle, but does she ever say how much weight she's lost?
No she doesn't, some people on here have managed to work out a rough start weight for her, I can't remember who or what it was now 😂 sorry that's not much help

Reactions: 6
I have days where I can’t be bothered to get dressed, which means I wear my PJs or a pair of leggings and a top. Honestly Emma, you have no excuse!
Same. If I'm having a lazy day and not going anywhere I'll wear pjs or lounge clothes but I'd never just sit around naked! 😱

I'm not being funny, but their cats are probably the cleanest living things in that house. The leggings that she is trying to sell (and I really hope that she isn't) have been near her fanny. And as for the underneath of her gunt? Jeez, I bet that there are new bacterial lifeforms living under that.

I'd hate to be her neighbours. Imagine the sights that can be seen through her windows 🤢
Yeah to be fair the cats will be a lot cleaner than certain body parts 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
I can't imagine what my heating bill would have to be for me to even think about sitting around naked, let alone doing yoga etc :D

I wouldn't have an issue buying duvet sets from ebay to be honest if it was something I really wanted and was discontinued, but no way would I buy faded manky leggings.

I bought a super kingsize duvet a couple of weeks ago for my new bed, but did have it dry cleaned before using it. It cost me a fiver...

Reactions: 8
I can't imagine what my heating bill would have to be for me to even think about sitting around naked, let alone doing yoga etc :D

I wouldn't have an issue buying duvet sets from ebay to be honest if it was something I really wanted and was discontinued, but no way would I buy faded manky leggings.

I bought a super kingsize duvet a couple of weeks ago for my new bed, but did have it dry cleaned before using it. It cost me a fiver...
i sold some limited edition cath kidston ones a few years ago. They were for a single bed and were back from when cath kidston was a tiny brand! Not a fat cat duvet from Primark

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.