Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No actual thread suggestions but someone did suggest this is the next thread. Congrats @NC2020

Wrap up on Emma Drew #15....

-Emma’s no spend october was an absolute CAR CRASH. She disappeared for a bit which meant we couldn’t see all of her purchases. However @DoseofReality kept track and she did definitely do the opposite of a no spend october…

-Still not lost much weight. She has mentioned she is a slow loser. But she is just a loser if you ask me…

-Wisp the hamster is being stalked by her cat. She finds it hilarious that Treecko is “scared” of the hamster. She even thought it would be wise to post a picture of Treecko looking like he wants to eat the hamster on her bed. She even thought it would be funny to name it “supervised visitation”

-Emma made a bold claim that she can only eat a third of a chicken breast and 3 tomatoes. Sure Jan.

-Her friend recommended an awful long green dress so we believe LO is now a frenemy.

-A website she used to post on under Emmaglet was comedy gold. We got to see her engagement photos and some real gems.

-Treated us to a selfie of her in a hospital gown and bragged about how she no longer needs the “fat gown”. She also showed off her gummy bear earrings.

-Decorated for Halloween but actually did not want any trick or treaters to visit. Also made a big deal of giving her neighbours child some craft items.

-Emma got a little sad over lockdown 2 despite her life hardly changing.

-She brought a new popsy dress but didn’t show pics with a belt until today. So Emma has been reading here. again. She also has seemed to change her bed sheets after weeks of posting the same ones.

-Emma seems to lack the ability to brush her hair. Two adverts this month she has left her hair very messy and unprofessional.

-Not really sure what is going on with the Christmas shop formerly of Holt. She did send some gifted items out to bloggers/vloggers but she hasn’t posted much about it. Ironic because lockdown would mean online Christmas shops should thrive.

Also Emma started posting about having 30 mins/1 hour walks. I believe this happened 2 days in a row and nothing since.

Please feel to add if I have missed anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do you think she bought a camo face mask to conceal all her chins that we keep finding?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did we ever find out why she was ill a few weeks back and the outcome of mystery hospital appointment?

Reactions: 9
Just seen a tiktok that Poundland has Kate Spade Samsung phone cases for a £1. Can’t wait for her to buy them all to “declutter” later!

• Haha
No actual thread suggestions but someone did suggest this is the next thread. Congrats @NC2020

Wrap up on Emma Drew #15....

-Emma’s no spend october was an absolute CAR CRASH. She disappeared for a bit which meant we couldn’t see all of her purchases. However @DoseofReality kept track and she did definitely do the opposite of a no spend october…

-Still not lost much weight. She has mentioned she is a slow loser. But she is just a loser if you ask me…

-Wisp the hamster is being stalked by her cat. She finds it hilarious that Treecko is “scared” of the hamster. She even thought it would be wise to post a picture of Treecko looking like he wants to eat the hamster on her bed. She even thought it would be funny to name it “supervised visitation”

-Emma made a bold claim that she can only eat a third of a chicken breast and 3 tomatoes. Sure Jan.

-Her friend recommended an awful long green dress so we believe LO is now a frenemy.

-A website she used to post on under Emmaglet was comedy gold. We got to see her engagement photos and some real gems.

-Treated us to a selfie of her in a hospital gown and bragged about how she no longer needs the “fat gown”. She also showed off her gummy bear earrings.

-Decorated for Halloween but actually did not want any trick or treaters to visit. Also made a big deal of giving her neighbours child some craft items.

-Emma got a little sad over lockdown 2 despite her life hardly changing.

-She brought a new popsy dress but didn’t show pics with a belt until today. So Emma has been reading here. again. She also has seemed to change her bed sheets after weeks of posting the same ones.

-Emma seems to lack the ability to brush her hair. Two adverts this month she has left her hair very messy and unprofessional.

-Not really sure what is going on with the Christmas shop formerly of Holt. She did send some gifted items out to bloggers/vloggers but she hasn’t posted much about it. Ironic because lockdown would mean online Christmas shops should thrive.

Also Emma started posting about having 30 mins/1 hour walks. I believe this happened 2 days in a row and nothing since.

Please feel to add if I have missed anything!
My first tattle thread name baby!! I’d like to thank my fellow tattlers, Tonic weight loss surgery clinic but most of all, Emma’s thumb tum!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why doesn’t she just say she looks really good instead of hiding it as ‘oh look I need to clean the mirror’. She does look slimmer yes, she should do as she paid £10k for WLS, but her stomach is still hiding her vagina 🙈 I really wish I was as confident/ delusional as her!

• Haha
Why doesn’t she just say she looks really good instead of hiding it as ‘oh look I need to clean the mirror’. She does look slimmer yes, she should do as she paid £10k for WLS, but her stomach is still hiding her vagina 🙈 I really wish I was as confident/ delusional as her!
This picture is from less than 24 hours ago. Hardly the slinky minx she thinks she's seeing in her dirty mirror today.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I appreciate the fact that she's making an effort with clothing but EMMA for the love of god please stop buying shite with cats on it, you look absolutely mental
Totally with you on that! I love cats (I have two) and I’m currently wearing a cat nightie while receiving an operation yesterday. I think I may have one T-shirt with a cat on it and that’s it! Emma really does think she’s Carole Baskins - full head to toe cat pictures and big cat animal prints. She looks ridiculous!

Reactions: 10
Nope. Whatever it was, she's getting over it with the help of the Swiss roll she's allegedly bought for her dad.
She shouldn't be buying it for her dad either, I'm sure she said he was diabetic 😬

Clean the mirror, it could take about a minute to grab the spray and cloth and clean it 😑

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Totally with you on that! I love cats (I have two) and I’m currently wearing a cat nightie while receiving an operation yesterday. I think I may have one T-shirt with a cat on it and that’s it! Emma really does think she’s Carole Baskins - full head to toe cat pictures and big cat animal prints. She looks ridiculous!
Get well soon, been worried about you!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.