Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she needs to show us the result of that scribbling on her face she's calling contouring!! there isn't a technique out there that could fix her face! show us your make up Em

View attachment 333285
bleeping HELL!!!! Stop!!!! No!!! I have a heart condition and I can’t be dealing with this!!!

also Emma, contour isn’t for everyone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well we all saw the Real Emma on her live the other day! And it was NOT a size 14. Or 16. Or 18 for that matter!
Ya gurl looks like Humpty Dumpty.

Why are her eyebrows black?!
I think she uses that Maybelline stuff that you leave on for a bit and then peel off? But even in later photos it still looks like she's forgotten to peel it off, and used a shade too dark! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly they don't look good! 😯😂

Does anyone need a new profile pic??  🤣🤣
Not everyone is good at make up, whatever... But where has she got the idea to scribble contour directly all over her nose?
Omg fecking hell!! 😂. The middle bit on the nose is meant to be highlighted and the sides contoured...I mean I'm no expert by any means but I know that much!

View attachment 333275

This is my sleep paralysis demon

F me thats big sorry 😂
What's that little squiggle on her forehead? 😂. I have one stubborn little crease on my forehead (probably from having resting witch face! 😂 ) but I don't know what I'm worrying about as that is one crinkly forehead! 😯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Emma - I'm hoping to get lucky after this date

Just off to threw up....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That blue dress looked kind of nice and she changed into that other monstrosity 😫
Agreed! The first dress is way better suited to her shape (even if it does need ironing with an industrial press!) than the cat dress ever will be. And she’s not wearing a stupid headband with the blue dress so it automatically looks better! The belt on the car dress sits in the wrong place on her - although we all know it’ll disappear never to be seen again as soon as she has it on for five minutes.

Attachments

I think she uses that Maybelline stuff that you leave on for a bit and then peel off? But even in later photos it still looks like she's forgotten to peel it off, and used a shade too dark! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly they don't look good! 😯😂

Omg fecking hell!! 😂. The middle bit on the nose is meant to be highlighted and the sides contoured...I mean I'm no expert by any means but I know that much!

What's that little squiggle on her forehead? 😂. I have one stubborn little crease on my forehead (probably from having resting witch face! 😂 ) but I don't know what I'm worrying about as that is one crinkly forehead! 😯
I was going to say this! Emma, the dark bits go on the side of your nose, not in the middle unless you want to emphasise it which you must not do

• Haha
Very weird! She does like she's started losing weight again.
I think she’s just getting better at finding her angles. The screenshots from her live the other day show she’s way off the size she portrays in the photos she takes.

Reactions: 13
It's actually embarrassing that two grown adults have rehearsed, recorded, and posted that story about 'getting lucky'😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's actually embarrassing that two grown adults have rehearsed, recorded, and posted that story about 'getting lucky'😳😳
Especially when the “getting lucky” refers to going to B&M! Seriously Emma, get a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you pay to go to an all you can eat if you can eat a tiny bit? Surely that’s wasting money. Restaurants have been open a day and they’re already eating out 😂. (Im tier 3 so secretly bitter ha!)

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Why would you pay to go to an all you can eat if you can eat a tiny bit? Surely that’s wasting money. Restaurants have been open a day and they’re already eating out 😂. (Im tier 3 so secretly bitter ha!)
Literally came on to say just this!! Why not save your money and just make food at home? If you were so desperate for a date night, go out for a walk together, go see some Christmas lights, just spend time together! Dates absolutely do not need to involve food.

Reactions: 10
The more she comes out with desperate little attempts to prove they have sex, the greater my suspensions grow that they have never actually located her fanny beneath that enormous gunt. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
They really rate themselves don't they? There's a fine line between self confidence and total utter delusion

Reactions: 18
She’s really feeling herself now she’s lost some of the weight, is this the lowest weight she’s been in her adult life?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.