Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, I used to follow both of them back in the day. Are they still off instagram? Jack obviously didn't want to explain where the rest of the money went, but I don't get why JSG went so weirdly mysterious. Not their thread, I know, but I'm so curious!
They both have threads on here - both off insta still though I believe!

Reactions: 3
I’m now bracing myself for the drama that will come from any laparoscopy to remove the cysts. It’ll be like she’s the only person ever to have had surgery! I think she used “recovering from the anaesthetic” after her WLS for about 2 months as an excuse for anything she was to lazy to do. Yes a GA does take it out of you, but not for as long as she blagged it for.
A friend had an ovarian dermoid cyst which when removed was found to have a small malformed jawbone with five teeth on it. Imagine how much Emma would milk that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
A friend had an ovarian dermoid cyst which when removed was found to have a small malformed jawbone with five teeth on it. Imagine how much Emma would milk that.
before I went back to ICU I was in theatres and we saw this all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Emma is a malformed jaw with 5 teeth anyway? So for her it would be like having a mini Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Anyone see a post on her insta this morning about choosing her velvetiser but then it disappeared?
Wonder what happened to her kitchen aid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I live in fear of dermoid cysts! They make me want to retch just at the thought. Thankfully mine have been endometriomas so just a load of old blood basically - no extra teeth here!

Anyone see a post on her insta this morning about choosing her velvetiser but then it disappeared?
Wonder what happened to her kitchen aid 😂
Yes I saw it. She said she could save £15 but get so much cash back on top. Couldn’t see what site she was using though or what brand it was.

Reactions: 6
Just howled laughing at this so loudly that I woke my husband up! :ROFLMAO:
Reading Tattle in bed is dangerous 😅.

Wonder what unnecessary stuff she'll buy today. Will she finally get a kitchen aid?

There's her next excuse for not losing weight... she had another mouth to feed 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s basically getting the velvetiser for the same price as it was before Black Friday.. I got £20 knocked off mine around a month ago! It honestly is amazing but I haven’t had WLS

Reactions: 7
I just saw this amazing person on tiktok

had a gastric sleeve same time as our Emma... look at her!

So she’s basically getting the velvetiser for the same price as it was before Black Friday.. I got £20 knocked off mine around a month ago! It honestly is amazing but I haven’t had WLS
Is it the same as a milk frother? I really want one!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Wow she has done amazing! Showing our gurl exactly how it should be done!

And look Emma, actual exercise clearly having great results. Where are your trainers? Just because the gym may be closed doesn’t mean you couldn’t grab a bottle of orange squash and get squatting and lunging!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

She has done amazing!! There has been so many free fitness resources since March

Reactions: 10
Wow she has done amazing! Showing our gurl exactly how it should be done!

And look Emma, actual exercise clearly having great results. Where are your trainers? Just because the gym may be closed doesn’t mean you couldn’t grab a bottle of orange squash and get squatting and lunging!
She doesn't need trainers, she has her dolly shoes. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This video came up on my Tik Tom too- can’t believe how much weight she has lost in the same amount of time....she also had a lot less to lose by the looks of it!

Reactions: 9
She will probably post some kind of tortoise and hare quote about how everyone's journey is different now and how happy she is with her progress 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emma is having a well earned day off from taking photos of cats, lazing about, drinking sugary drinks and playing video games...... by taking photos of cats, lazing about, drinking sugary drinks and playing video games.

#bossbabe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.