Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20201119-103720.png

I hope shes not leaving the house like that πŸ˜‚

She just needs her camel coloured pleather coat and shes cracked it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What is she wearing?! Surely only toddlers wear dinosaur print
I just don’t get the combinations she pulls together?! Who looks at that jumper and thinks β€œI know the exact thing to go with this!” then pull out a dinosaur print dress? That jumper needs a pair of jeans and the dress needs a fire pit or a bath of acid!

Also, the polka dot jumper with a polka dot bow is way too much, even before you reach the toddler themed bottom half!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dinosaur print on a 50 something woman is really tragic. Also the jumper is too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the dinosaur print on Facebook/Instagram adverts for really cheap clothes companies so Emma’s clearly standing by her pledge to shop more ethically/sustainably ....or not!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 316348

wow that's one edited photo! look how straight she's made herself from armpit to hip and how narrow her shoulders seem yet we've all seen the unedited recent ones where she looks more like the honey monster! she's a bigger fool than I already had her down as if she thinks she can get away with that, its literally like a before and after shot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 316348

The only time in my life I ever look like that is when I've ordered new clothes and I throw on a jumper or the like over my nightie, as a quick try-on to see the fit 😳🀣 is she contemplating going out in public like that?

Jesus wept a 3 year old on a haribo high would have more style sense πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
wow that's one edited photo! look how straight she's made herself from armpit to hip and how narrow her shoulders seem yet we've all seen the unedited recent ones where she looks more like the honey monster! she's a bigger fool than I already had her down as if she thinks she can get away with that, its literally like a before and after shot
She's made herself straight, all apart from the bit underneath her hand on her hip - that's sticking out in a really weird way. It's like she's trying to push her flab down/back to try and disguise it. I've noticed she does the same thing in loads of other photos; clearly it's her thing, but she's fooling no one.

Also, I thought the dinosaur print dress was a nightie at first. Not totally convinced that it isn't...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is this the dress? It is, isn't it?

You can get that print in a whole host of styles so it could be anything. I love dinosaurs (total Jurassic Park nerd) but that print is horrendous and wouldn’t be saved by any style of dress!

I have a dinosaur print dress 🀣🀣🀣
But the big question is...do you wear it with a completely clashing, too small polka dot jumper and polka dot hair band?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can get that print in a whole host of styles so it could be anything. I love dinosaurs (total Jurassic Park nerd) but that print is horrendous and wouldn’t be saved by any style of dress!
Ahhh, I searched again and so you can. (It's all over my banner ads now, my eyes can't cope.)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.