Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what other fitness achievements Emma has met this year apart from the leg press?
Retain my not closing her rings on her watch or keeping up with a regular exercise programme

Reactions: 8
Me refreshing Instagram to see the results of Emma attempting to contour: 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well we all saw the Real Emma on her live the other day! And it was NOT a size 14. Or 16. Or 18 for that matter!
Ya gurl looks like Humpty Dumpty.

Why are her eyebrows black?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes started using revolution eye brow tint so she said in her live she just needs to top up every 4 days so I hope its coming off!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
she needs to show us the result of that scribbling on her face she's calling contouring!! there isn't a technique out there that could fix her face! show us your make up Em

emma.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone need a new profile pic??  🤣🤣
Not everyone is good at make up, whatever... But where has she got the idea to scribble contour directly all over her nose?
New profile pic sorted 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I’m going to be sick. I’m hoping to get lucky after this date night 🤢 also is every night a date night??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That blue dress looked kind of nice and she changed into that other monstrosity 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.