Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd think the owner of a VERY unsuccessful Christmas shop would know that you need to separate the branches on a fake Christmas tree. You'd also think they might decorate it with some of the TOP quality tat decorations they sell and take some pics for the shops Instagram to showcase the products. (I'm literally doing your job for you here Emma, pls pay me xoxo)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So why point it out on your bloody business page you utter moron!
My thoughts exactly! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not everything has to be posted on Instagram! Why on Earth she thinks it's something of interest that should be shared I do not know.

Also I have never been so offended by bed linen before!! It's seriously rank! 🤢 Even a child would turn their nose up at it!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
🤣 might explain the emergency hospital and going missing in action.
Honestly I hope not. Not just for the child's sake but also Emma's. She can't look after herself most days let alone with a baby. I had my son at 19 and I struggled with everything. I feel so bad admitting this but I remember telling my mum I hated not being able to watch tv or go to bed whenever I wanted. That sounds so spoilt and entitled but how I felt. I struggled with becoming a mum at an early age but I don't regret it.
Whereas I can see Emma really not enjoying it. Pregnancy can be very tough for some people. All we would have is days of stories about how hard her life is but forgetting about people with infertility issues or losses.

Plus babies/toddlers aren't known for sitting quietly so mummy can buy crap online and play AC.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok first of all, in what world does “today we was matching outfits!” make any sense whatsoever. Seriously Tony, put some effort in please - it’s not like it’s your job or anything?!
He talks exactly like Daniel from the undateables. No offence Daniel.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why did she have to say about picking her scab, literally makes me want to vomit🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's not pregnant, she's too selfish to put anyone else first. He's holding her there, because he always has. I don't have the faintest idea why she is sharing such horrendous pictures at the moment. Seems to have lost her way, as no business person posts about their scab and their matching pyjamas on a supposedly professional account (I mean the actual scab, not Tony). Although.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly I hope not. Not just for the child's sake but also Emma's. She can't look after herself most days let alone with a baby. I had my son at 19 and I struggled with everything. I feel so bad admitting this but I remember telling my mum I hated not being able to watch tv or go to bed whenever I wanted. That sounds so spoilt and entitled but how I felt. I struggled with becoming a mum at an early age but I don't regret it.
Whereas I can see Emma really not enjoying it. Pregnancy can be very tough for some people. All we would have is days of stories about how hard her life is but forgetting about people with infertility issues or losses.

Plus babies/toddlers aren't known for sitting quietly so mummy can buy crap online and play AC.
Preaching to the converted! Chuck severe pre natal anxiety and post natal depression into the mix. Children are hard work and you don’t have your £200 fun money to yourself anymore. Three year old has come home twice this week with ripped trousers 🤷🏼‍♀️ There goes my matching primark PJs

Reactions: 12
What makes me laugh about the overpriced tat is that if she came across a website with a mark up like that, she would be slagging them off on her stories! But is okay for her to do it so it makes HER money. Whereas anyone else trying to be successful and flourish, how dare they charge a profit.

Also that Christmas pyjama photo is hilarious. Look how protective he is over Emma's gunt :ROFLMAO: Unless she is pregnant...
If Emma is pregnant I’ll hand in my notice at work and just sit on this thread all day long. I won’t be able to keep up with all the posts.

On a slightly different note, I don’t get why 99% of Emma’s photos are mirror selfies. She’s absolutely terrible at taking them so really needs to stop. Also it looks so unprofessional. If she’s really pleased with an outfit, or wants to show off her weight loss etc then get Tony to take the photo. Get in good light, find a good pose and snap away.
When Tony does take her photo, he has to get the crane out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Preaching to the converted! Chuck severe pre natal anxiety and post natal depression into the mix. Children are hard work and you don’t have your £200 fun money to yourself anymore. Three year old has come home twice this week with ripped trousers 🤷🏼‍♀️ There goes my matching primark PJs
Emma couldn’t cope with the money sponge that is a child. But I can see the blog posts now “10 side hustles you can do during nap time to buy yourself treats instead of nappies!”
Emma wouldn’t be able to process the fact that all your money becomes your child’s, all your time becomes your child’s and all your energy is your child’s - you as a person disappear for a while. She couldn’t be rewarding herself with her many many daily treats, nope days, hours spent playing animal crossing or basically any other part of her usual daily life.

Since having my son, one of my favourite times of day is the 45 minutes it takes my husband to put my son in the bath and to bed every other night (I do the nights in between). It’s the only time I get totally to myself to watch an episode of something that only I like, read a book quietly on my own or go for a walk. 45 minutes every two days! Reckon Emma could cope with that? Nope! She’d need 45 minutes every hour!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Last time she had french toast. She dumped so bad.... so today shes going to try again! FFS Emma!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Erm, what does “dumped so badly” actually mean? Does it mean what I fear it does?

Ok I’ve googled. WHY OH WHY do that to yourself?!

Reactions: 15
This just shows she's still has an unhealthy relationship with food (I mean we already knew) but to put yourself through dumping just to eat something is ridiculous

Reactions: 22
Hi and welcome to my professional award winning money blog Instagram emmadrewinfo with me! Your host! Emma drew! Here you will find pictures of me in various states of undress, almost unlimited amounts of moaning about every. little. thing. and disgusting oversharing about scabs and almost shitting myself from eating French toast!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.