Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they still interested in having a kid? Imagine having FOUR CATS and a newborn. I mean...absolute hell on earth. Hopefully they'll actually let the cats out so tit otherwise someone needs to call social services

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Honestly that photo in the pyjamas - it looks like a before pic. Who in their right mind would think those were suitable for a woman of her size and age???
emma just because you can fit into something doesn’t mean you should buy it!
Another kitten??? I really hope they have gone of the baby idea.

Reactions: 13
More thrush - inducing too small pyjama bottoms encasing the food alien today I see. And don't get me started on the cropped top.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Can I interject and say there’s nothing wrong with having more than one cat or pet, some people like having a house of animal love.

These people do however, keep their pets clean, make sure their house doesn’t smell of cat piss and regularly hoover up the bloody hairs and wash sheets covered in cat hairs! If you can’t do the basic hygiene which most other multiple pet owners can you shouldn’t be getting another one!
I never said there was anything wrong with it and never meant to imply that. But they just buy pets like they are toys without any thoughts of how their existing cats/hamster might react to a new creature being brought into the house. I personally didn't want to bring another animal into my house because I didn't feel it would have been fair on our existing cat or the new one. When you look at their existing cats, they don't seem to be particularly loving to each other and the hamster looks terrified. By all means introduce new animals to the household, but be mindful of the animals you already have.

Jesus Christ my eyes 😭😭😭😭😭
When it's cold outside I just want my fleecy pjs! Can't imagine swanning around the house in them...they're indecent! Hope she's not getting any parcel delivery's today! 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
More thrush - inducing too small pyjama bottoms encasing the food alien today I see. And don't get me started on the cropped top.
I’m a size 16 (not Emma’s idea of a 16) and I always have to buy pjs in like 20 😂 if you can’t be comfortable in pjs then what’s the point! Besides my husband (the lucky devil) no one is going to see me in my oversized pjs 😂 also I never wouldn’t dream of wearing a cropped top!

Reactions: 11
The kitten and puppy thing? I’ve seen a few chats doing the rounds that it’s a way to get new engagement. I even heard that one blogger was told to get a puppy to boost her engagement. Don’t know if it’s true but it’s a good way to earn clicks and get brand attention. My cat account gets way more likes than my own account does, with minimal effort. She’s trying to get more likes and clicks and boost her pics in feeds so she’s being seen more again. Her insta is boring and crap and she knows it. She doesn’t do mental health well, she doesn’t do make up and skincare well, she doesn’t do weight loss well, her food stuff is rubbish, her money saving content is niche and not everyone’s cup of tea and her Christmas shop tat is grim. A kitten will get her attention, I bet that’s why...
#callmecynical

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I just cannot deal with Emma today.

The poor kitten being introduced to that manky old house.

The crotch eating pjs.

The knife set - to cut up essential crunches?

And what the duck is imma????

Eta - i bet she will name the kitten princess, or another Disney name.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just cannot deal with Emma today.

The poor kitten being introduced to that manky old house.

The crotch eating pjs.

The knife set - to cut up essential crunches?

And what the duck is imma????

Eta - i bet she will name the kitten princess, or another Disney name.
Oh don't get me started on Imma! 😤 Just because you've been to America quite a few times doesn't mean you have to start talking like Kanye West! 😂

You’ve got to admit you would be curious as to what happens between the sheets 😂
I would actually! 😂 It's be hilarious...especially if they did planned out role play and scenarios like they did yesterday with the getting lucky/B&M thing! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Of course she’s gone and got two hasn’t the stupid sausage roll of a woman

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.