Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I present to you “The Tale of the Disappearing Belt” - a dark tale of an unsuspecting young girl adamant that an innocent belt (in a size much smaller than her own) would do her no harm. However, quicker than she could imagine, she found that it was her own stomach that would ingest the poor defenceless belt! Only when the belt was no more did the stomach feel happy and the girl could live to eat, sorry, see another day!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

myzosi

Chatty Member
"there's a dirty joke in here somewhere"..... What?? They're dick shaped sweets called SUCCULENT HARD WILLIES. There's no joke to find, no innuendo, the product IS the joke. The way she's desperate to involve herself in all things sexual reeks of desperately trying to prove she fits in

• Haha
  • Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Emma are you reading here again? I call BS. Unless it’s cyst removal and tummy tuck or lipo.

View attachment 324524
BULLSHIT EMMA! As someone who had an ovarian cyst the size of a melon removed, it made absolutely zero change to my body shape or even my weight! The only difference that I found (aside from a reduction in general pain) was that I could bend down to put on shoes much easier than before. The cysts just push your organs around and grow in the gaps so any removal just allows your organs to settle back in their normal places - you still have all the fat that was there beforehand so there’s no to minimal change of body shape. Plus 15cm is definitely large for a cyst but realistically it’s just about the size of a mango, so if you took two (or even three) mangoes out of Emma’s abdomen she’d still have her massive apron and it realistically would make no difference at all. She’s fully expecting to come out of a future laparoscopy and finally be the size 10 she dreams about - keep dreaming Emma, keep dreaming!

Last edited:
  • Heart

myzosi

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion (to the tune of That's Amore by Dean Martin, thank the Radio for the inspiration 😂😂): Emma Drew #17 - when your weight loss has stalled, blame three cysts small as balls, that's a boss babe

• Haha
Reactions: 30

NC2020

VIP Member
No actual thread suggestions but someone did suggest this is the next thread. Congrats @NC2020

Wrap up on Emma Drew #15....

-Emma’s no spend october was an absolute CAR CRASH. She disappeared for a bit which meant we couldn’t see all of her purchases. However @DoseofReality kept track and she did definitely do the opposite of a no spend october…

-Still not lost much weight. She has mentioned she is a slow loser. But she is just a loser if you ask me…

-Wisp the hamster is being stalked by her cat. She finds it hilarious that Treecko is “scared” of the hamster. She even thought it would be wise to post a picture of Treecko looking like he wants to eat the hamster on her bed. She even thought it would be funny to name it “supervised visitation”

-Emma made a bold claim that she can only eat a third of a chicken breast and 3 tomatoes. Sure Jan.

-Her friend recommended an awful long green dress so we believe LO is now a frenemy.

-A website she used to post on under Emmaglet was comedy gold. We got to see her engagement photos and some real gems.

-Treated us to a selfie of her in a hospital gown and bragged about how she no longer needs the “fat gown”. She also showed off her gummy bear earrings.

-Decorated for Halloween but actually did not want any trick or treaters to visit. Also made a big deal of giving her neighbours child some craft items.

-Emma got a little sad over lockdown 2 despite her life hardly changing.

-She brought a new popsy dress but didn’t show pics with a belt until today. So Emma has been reading here. again. She also has seemed to change her bed sheets after weeks of posting the same ones.

-Emma seems to lack the ability to brush her hair. Two adverts this month she has left her hair very messy and unprofessional.

-Not really sure what is going on with the Christmas shop formerly of Holt. She did send some gifted items out to bloggers/vloggers but she hasn’t posted much about it. Ironic because lockdown would mean online Christmas shops should thrive.

Also Emma started posting about having 30 mins/1 hour walks. I believe this happened 2 days in a row and nothing since.

Please feel to add if I have missed anything!
My first tattle thread name baby!! I’d like to thank my fellow tattlers, Tonic weight loss surgery clinic but most of all, Emma’s thumb tum!

• Haha

Feather duster

So I’m thinking she will stand on her dads doorstep and not go in just dump his stuff but happy to go in Tonys parents?
I think you should be a bit more understanding of her COVID anxiety, she’s not just making this up to suit herself you know, COVID anxiety is a real thing.... it’s not like she’s off waltzing round B&M or eating out willy nilly... oh wait.... 🤨

• Haha
She’s the only person I’ve EVER known who takes only frontal progress shots. 😂 a side shot is much more realistic. This Instagram account for example and she didn’t pay ten grand she worked hard and look at the difference!!!
D2D1ED6F-F7AC-4681-AF76-472777A41F5F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Interesting interview with Laura from Bake Off saying she was offered gastric band surgery by her GP as was trying to get pregnant and it was happening. She turned it down because she recognised that she had an emotional connection to food that surgery wouldnt fix. Even though she is desperate for a baby she hasn't done it. I applaud her for being so honest and realistic. Emma would do well to read it and think about her emotional connection to food and shoving as much of it in her mouth as she can. 10K of a complete waste of money, her life is still dominated by food and she will never be the skinny minny she thinks she already is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Ele88

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20201202-143217.png

Look at them nails what a scruffy minger!

Now is the time to wash and sanitise your hands 🤢

• Sick

NC2020

VIP Member
Can’t stand women who perpetuate the stereotypical “I need chocolate I’m on my period somebody help me” it’s debasing and completely undermines any kind of efforts woman have been making for years to normalise periods and normalise female reproductive issues. Grow the fuck up for once in your sad sorry pathetic life and just get a fucking grip. You are pathetic.

• Heart
No actual thread suggestions but someone did suggest this is the next thread. Congrats @NC2020

Wrap up on Emma Drew #15....

-Emma’s no spend october was an absolute CAR CRASH. She disappeared for a bit which meant we couldn’t see all of her purchases. However @DoseofReality kept track and she did definitely do the opposite of a no spend october…

-Still not lost much weight. She has mentioned she is a slow loser. But she is just a loser if you ask me…

-Wisp the hamster is being stalked by her cat. She finds it hilarious that Treecko is “scared” of the hamster. She even thought it would be wise to post a picture of Treecko looking like he wants to eat the hamster on her bed. She even thought it would be funny to name it “supervised visitation”

-Emma made a bold claim that she can only eat a third of a chicken breast and 3 tomatoes. Sure Jan.

-Her friend recommended an awful long green dress so we believe LO is now a frenemy.

-A website she used to post on under Emmaglet was comedy gold. We got to see her engagement photos and some real gems.

-Treated us to a selfie of her in a hospital gown and bragged about how she no longer needs the “fat gown”. She also showed off her gummy bear earrings.

-Decorated for Halloween but actually did not want any trick or treaters to visit. Also made a big deal of giving her neighbours child some craft items.

-Emma got a little sad over lockdown 2 despite her life hardly changing.

-She brought a new popsy dress but didn’t show pics with a belt until today. So Emma has been reading here. again. She also has seemed to change her bed sheets after weeks of posting the same ones.

-Emma seems to lack the ability to brush her hair. Two adverts this month she has left her hair very messy and unprofessional.

-Not really sure what is going on with the Christmas shop formerly of Holt. She did send some gifted items out to bloggers/vloggers but she hasn’t posted much about it. Ironic because lockdown would mean online Christmas shops should thrive.

Also Emma started posting about having 30 mins/1 hour walks. I believe this happened 2 days in a row and nothing since.

Please feel to add if I have missed anything!

• Haha