Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her last update from 9th June
10 of which she lost on the pre surgery diet so 41lbs in 6 months. Not great for someone who’s had WLS imo. Could have easily done this and more on a diet.

She can’t have lost much since June. The live the other day demonstrates that perfectly.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s started having a few pounds now.

Reactions: 8
I was going say the same, how come the t-shirt isn't hanging off her
I would be absolutely besides myself to still be wearing the same clothes to the gym 11 months after WLS. A tshirt I wear to weigh in in at slimming world is hanging off me after 3 months and 2.5 stone lost...and I've spent about 1% of what Emma did on her surgery. I'm genuinely at a loss for words seeing those progress pictures. The shoes are a JOKE

Reactions: 11
That sentence right there"and taking the cats off wasn't going to happen" would put me right off buying them straight away. It also makes me think stupid bint ruled by those bloody cats 🙄 When we had a cat and he laid somewhere we didn't want him to or he was lying somewhere I needed to get into/get a photo etc then I would just move him. Their bed must be an absolute minging sespit of germs and bacteria 🤢

Exactly, the Pandemic should have helped rather than hindered. Should have helped because most people were doing more exercise and were eating out a hell of a lot less. But ya gurl will jump on anything as an excuse...when really she's just a lazy mare who hasn't tried in the slightest to help her weight loss along.
And surely you’d think after spending £10k on surgery, nothing would come between you and being successful? To spend that much money and then do nothing to help yourself afterwards is just ridiculous. Emma has one excuse after another and they’re all bullshit. I reckon she’d be in exactly the same situation had she had the surgery in January 2019 in a year without a “cancer diagnosis”, a pandemic and any of her other distractions/excuses. Short of chopping off several of her limbs, Emma will never ever lose a significant amount of weight (and keep it off) because she’s far too lazy and far too quick to come up with excuses for that!

Reactions: 15
Obviously she wasn't as big as some of the people on my 600lb life, but they suggest 20lbs a month should come off the first few months. Also need to address the disordered eating that got her there in the first place, wls doesn't do that

Reactions: 10
She would have been much better off having a personal trainer, a food plan created and counselling to identify the link between food for her.

Reactions: 18
She would have been much better off having a personal trainer, a food plan created and counselling to identify the link between food for her.
This is the person who can’t be bothered to put clothes on so wanders her house naked.

Not to be too graphic but imagine being so overweight that you’ve got folds of skin, under apron areas, rolls etc (plenty of places to sweat from) and just plonking yourself down naked on your sofa. I mean, is it just me or is the thought horrifying? Imagine having your bare fanny rubbing against your sofa every time you move 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I couldn’t think of anything more uncomfortable for my fanny and disgusting for my sofa!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
This is the person who can’t be bothered to put clothes on so wanders her house naked.

Not to be too graphic but imagine being so overweight that you’ve got folds of skin, under apron areas, rolls etc (plenty of places to sweat from) and just plonking yourself down naked on your sofa. I mean, is it just me or is the thought horrifying? Imagine having your bare fanny rubbing against your sofa every time you move 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I couldn’t think of anything more uncomfortable for my fanny and disgusting for my sofa!
Simultaneously retching and laughing 🤢🤮😂🤢🤮😂🤢🤮😂🤢🤮😂
What if someone comes to the door? They get so many parcels, surely barely a day goes by without at least one delivery?
I don’t want to think of it any more...🥴🥴😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she for a real? A doorstep kitten visit. One it’s bleeping freezing, two it’s not a child that needs to go on visits. bleeping hell.

also when I can’t be arsed to get dressed I put trackies on or at the very least a dressing gown. No way am I going to have a bare bum or fanny touching my sofa 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You could leave those bed sheets boiling in a pot for a week and it still wouldn’t get rid of the Drew’s stench.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Did Tony's dad bring the kitten to their house?! My cat hates being in the car

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

Size 14 ted baker to cover the gunt, but all in all, ya girl is still a massive...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I would like to go with this festive thread suggestion. I have posted it before and it was popular, but we haven't ever gone with it yet:

Emma Drew #17 Nor-folk-ing business sense. Everything is at fault with the Christmas Shop (formerly of Holt).

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Omg she'll be leaving slug trails as she slouch'sround that sofa! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And another thread suggestion:

A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.