Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a bit crappy her waiting till Monday to pick and pack orders made on Friday, it's Christmas in 25 days FFS pull your finger out!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Never noticed before her bottom teeth aren’t that bad! Weird how the top ones are so tic tac like!!
The front few seem ok but as soon as you start moving backwards, the tic tacs are back.

It's a bit crappy her waiting till Monday to pick and pack orders made on Friday, it's Christmas in 25 days FFS pull your finger out!
She’s very clever on her website to not state how long delivery will actually take. This means she can be as slow and lazy as she likes. Normally on this page of a website it will say something like “we aim to dispatch your item within 24 hours” or something similar, suspiciously missing from Emma’s site.

Reactions: 16
For a split second it looked like she had them sorted but maybe it’s coz she wasn’t doing her Wallace and gromit smile I can see after a few the rest are shot I’ve never seen teeth like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can a young 30 year old woman look so much like a 50/60 year old man??

Also, the cat didn’t just decide to vomit Emma, something made it sick! Try to have at least a tiny bit of sympathy and concern for the cat that you claim is like your child rather than seeing it an inconvenience!
She’s so passive aggressive to everyone and everything

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can a young 30 year old woman look so much like a 50/60 year old man??

Also, the cat didn’t just decide to vomit Emma, something made it sick! Try to have at least a tiny bit of sympathy and concern for the cat that you claim is like your child rather than seeing it an inconvenience!
To be fair my cats are sick all the time with hair balls. Cats are arseholes that like to be sick as you’re about to go to bed or leave the house in a rush 😂

I love how shes ‘napped’ the Xmas tree. Doesn’t she mean nabbed? Napping on the brain at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair my cats are sick all the time with hair balls. Cats are arseholes that like to be sick as you’re about to go to bed or leave the house in a rush 😂

I love how shes ‘napped’ the Xmas tree. Doesn’t she mean nabbed? Napping on the brain at all times.
See my two cats are very very rarely sick - maybe three or four times each in the past five years - so I’d find it very unusual.

Reactions: 1
See my two cats are very very rarely sick - maybe three or four times each in the past five years - so I’d find it very unusual.
I have 3, one is hardly ever sick, one is sick all the time (grass and fur), third one is always sick after eating if she eats too quickly so her food is rationed.

Reactions: 6

I was thinking the same 🤣🤣 autocorrect selected most used word there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
meanwhile my cat was sick on my child’s pillow yesterday because she’s a head

those screenshots of Emma! Wallace and Gromit much???

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Those were my very words too! Napping on the brain! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me who doesn't understand the point of wrapping a gift if you get that person (who, let's not forget is a GROWN ADULT) the same gift every year...? What's the point 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.