Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Get you dressed????? Come home and get you dressed? Are they fucking serious I mean it explains the snowflake rights, cat print dress and tartan headband if Tony dresses her but what the hell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

NC2020

VIP Member
She’s the most bizarre shape. I’m just going to say it, I want to see her naked ok? Emma? You didn’t answer my request re the jeans so can we see you naked instead please? I’ve just got to know what goes where 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
She would have been much better off having a personal trainer, a food plan created and counselling to identify the link between food for her.
This is the person who can’t be bothered to put clothes on so wanders her house naked.

Not to be too graphic but imagine being so overweight that you’ve got folds of skin, under apron areas, rolls etc (plenty of places to sweat from) and just plonking yourself down naked on your sofa. I mean, is it just me or is the thought horrifying? Imagine having your bare fanny rubbing against your sofa every time you move 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I couldn’t think of anything more uncomfortable for my fanny and disgusting for my sofa!

• Haha
  • Sick

Galinda

Chatty Member
Absolute state of them, why would you post that picture publicly? Why not keep it private? I don’t get it? Not sure why but his hands all over the gunt like that has elicted quite a physical reaction, my skin is crawling & I feel a bit sick, probably because I find them both repulsive in general I guess 🤮

• Sick

skintsocks

VIP Member
That balloons picture. It's like the undateables. When everyone goes "awwwww" and wonders what their carers are doing with their half hour off.

• Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
She's obviously not the boss babe she thinks she is because Aldi actually have an almost identical version of the Velvetiser for less than half the price of Hotel Chocolat. Also wasn't she have meant to have got new pillows months ago when she got a new bed?
I hoped nobody would mention this so she’d go and waste £100 on something a kettle can do 😂 imagine only having half a stomach and a rerouted intestine to try and lose weight only to drink your calories instead. What a car crash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Scragbags

VIP Member
20201128_184353.jpg

I'm changing this to go and delete the 20+ screenshots of Emma's stories you have on your phone after sharing them with tattle.

Who's with me?

I definitely need to get rid of the one of Tony in his disney face mask

• Haha
I would not ever consider buying used bed sheets from Ebay. Let alone ones that Tony touches and Princess porkchop have been using beforehand :sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Can we talk about the fact that Tony isn't even allowed a birthday just for himself? He has to buy princess gunt gurl slippers to open too 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

adw2007

Chatty Member
1564EF1A-E1E0-421C-9085-301B88A3E3FA.jpeg

what’s rude is that it’s your husbands birthday. And it’s up to him when he gets up to open them. Not ya gurl who has the mental age of 6.
I’d want a one way ticket if I was McDonald.

• Haha
  • Wow

myzosi

Chatty Member
Hi Emma, quick question - I don't have a business social media account, so should I just go direct to my clients and email a picture of myself half naked to them? Hope to hear from you soon xoxo

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she needs to show us the result of that scribbling on her face she's calling contouring!! there isn't a technique out there that could fix her face! show us your make up Em

emma.jpg

• Haha
Emma is probably wetting herself thinking she really told tattle!! Oh Emma really got us... we all made assumptions.
no Emma. You come across as a total lunatic. Get a real job and a hair cut. Scamming people on the net isn’t a real job btw.

• Haha
  • Heart

myzosi

Chatty Member
Me refreshing Instagram to see the results of Emma attempting to contour: 👁👄👁

• Haha