Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
We don’t even cut the cheese up, we just leave it so it’s easy to wrap back up afterwards 🤷‍♀️😂
We do too! We took it all out the packaging one year to display it all nicely then put the leftovers back in the fridge afterwards - they all went mouldy. Had to throw it all out. I was gutted!

Reactions: 2

OnAMission

Oh lovely, booking a holiday to Florida that would have cost thousands in the middle of a pandemic, and advertising it to your followers who specifically follow you to save/make money, when a large amount of them (excluding the fake followers of course) are probably wondering how to get through christmas. She honestly has no awareness at all! But it's ok cos I'm sure she'll donate some beans and pasta to a food bank next week 🙄
And isn’t she already going to Florida next year? The cruise they were meant to do this year I thought she’d moved to next year? Or does she normally go twice a year?
Virgin (who it looks like she’s booked with) had a very good sale on business class fares so I’m wonder whether she’s snapped one of these up!

Reactions: 2

Smallpotato

VIP Member
She must be spending quite a lot on the Christmas shop. She bought packaging materials and hired a storage unit. I have had the same spinning cardboard box sponsored facebook ad for a few days now does any one know what they cost? She will also be paying website hosting fees. She gave some bloggers a free box to promote and at least one as a competition prize. She only mentioned walking to the post office once so there would also be her petrol.
the packaging -
50 Pink Plastic Mailing Mail Post Postage Bags 10 x 14 Amazon product

Reactions: 1

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
To be fair my cats are sick all the time with hair balls. Cats are arseholes that like to be sick as you’re about to go to bed or leave the house in a rush 😂

I love how shes ‘napped’ the Xmas tree. Doesn’t she mean nabbed? Napping on the brain at all times.
See my two cats are very very rarely sick - maybe three or four times each in the past five years - so I’d find it very unusual.

Reactions: 1

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
She’s describing a hallmark movie, in which the two main protagonists are going to meet in a cute way. They usually meet when someone drops something on the floor, the other picks up the item and their eyes meet.

does that make sense?

Also LOL on people being there from the beginning. Tess_B is batshit crazy, a pure fantasist.
I remember Tess_B always seeming fairly normal years ago but haven’t followed her in a very very very long time! Wonder what’s happened to her?