Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Visitor permits in all zones in London is £1.80 per hour. Em says it will cost an extra 5 grand on top of the quote the builder gave her. He would have to be there 8 hours a day, 5 days per week for 16 months for it to reach that amount. So she’s either chosen a very slow builder or... she’s lying, again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

salbry

Breaking news. Emma has a “phobia” of the colour grey because she had a bad experience with a grey sofa. I’m sure people with actual real life phobias that are debilitating will be super pleased to hear this.
Did it question her credibility??

• Haha
Reactions: 13

beaco33

Finally crawling out from lurker life! We all knew she reads here but I feel this is the confirmation we were waiting for. Tiny little slice of tab but 100% the TL tab.

Also - I used to really like Em, I actually felt at one point like she was maybe more realistic in her blogging, it wasn’t trying to be luxe or anything that she wasn’t however over the last 3/4 years she’s become unbearable and so entitled. It’s really petty that I think about this but there was a Greece vlog a few years back where she wanted the chocolate decoration off the top of a cake but not that actual cake and it was the first time I felt she came across like a spoilt brat and since then it’s just got worse.

I messaged her once about something genuinely trying to help with something she stated she’d been struggling with and the reply was so condescending I couldn’t believe it and it really put me off her content.

6F7C66D2-BF29-4BBB-B5A9-ADFC8F74BA3F.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Not got much going on has she. Making bagels instead of doing work as its therapeutic. Hoovering in her dressing gown in the afternoon where her face actually looks like Michael Jacksons. And shilling a years supply of fanny wash. Good job Shel.

• Haha
  • Heart
I have to first say I had not come on to tattle to say anything about this blogger but over the past few months I have found it just bizarre having stumbled upon it...And now feel compelled to “share” (now that’s a word ruined by insta wannabes)

I am not sure it’s it’s the constantly gurning face with the pursed lips or the ridiculous tramp dressing in the dark I find scarier. The worrying thing is she genuinely thinks she is outrageously sexy. Don’t get me wrong I admire confidence - but she will look back and cringe. It’s so so cheap and just not a lot to work with. And the voice. GRATING

when you look at her recent followers there are a lot of bought. Zero followers, zero post types. I think she is cottoned on to her daily slide down and low engagement and thought she could buck the trend with a buy or two...I mean some one Needs to see the constant affiliate links “sandwiched” in between the bread fetish. But I guess needs must...

what’s sad is the delusional aspect of the “content”.
I mean let’s take the travel thing. And New York.. I have been over 30 times so have seen it a fair bit. Tao is great but it’s not why you go to NY. Go once - mention. I get that - but it’s like she has found gold or invented the wheel. There are many fab restaurants - and some recommended is a nice thing. But just to see every place through just a lens of bread...it’s cultureless. I guess she does some shopping as well. But It’s devoid of mental stimulation. It’s just quite frankly where low intellect and low sophistication meets free trip. I guess -and maybe correctly- she realises about 80% of her followers are still riding trikes and/or will never go so have not bearing.

I could go on with the dog thing,How she comments on every influencer thing, the so many of you have asked thing, the constant links, this is my 12th loaf today thing, the house thing, the live in Yorkshire thing etc - but fundamentally it’s her parents and close friends that need to be helping. insta at this level seems to give these people an entitlement complex that seems to validate drivel. And it does on some level I am sure she does ok out of the aff links. But drivel is drivel - and it will get tired. And when that orange tan fades I am not sure dickenson will get a credible second chance if we carry on acting like a crazed loon. She is fortunate to have a following, a platform and with some longer term planning, a clear strategy and brand management she could actually have an impressive platform. But right now it’s like the Jeremy Kyle show - you watch to see what the aunts brothers husband is going to do but it’s something flick on and then off. You don’t plan around it. It’s transient car crash stuff. She needs to raise her game IMO or she will be that person you watch through your hands for the short time insta profiles like this retain their short window.

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Honestly quite staggering she posted about tipping whilst on a free meal. For your meal Em, who paid the wages of the staff, the chef, the cleaner?? Paying for the meal IS paying their wages, not that you care you pointless beg.

Bragging about tipping when you haven’t even paid for the fucking meal, she makes me sick.

• Heart

doddler

Enjoyed the morning thought today about listening to your body and sleeping through your alarm, as if people don’t have jobs to go to. Sorry I’m late boss, I was listening to my body.

• Haha

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She has removed part of her story where they are sitting next to each other.... also she says that she started her day off with an exciting meeting then when I messaged asking if it was filmed prior to having to wear a mask indoors she confirmed yes.... so which is it???
😂😂😂 I have never felt so much embarrassment as I do everytime I watch her. She’s a car crash. I could never imagine walking into a show room and asking my partner to record me twirling around and gazing with interest at an empty fucking wall.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Can she not see how this comes across? Freebie meals and then preaching about tipping? She really does lack self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Ohjeeseeee

Her latest stories are interesting about drama on her street.. wondering if this is related to Georgie who was once dating her brother 🤔. Considering she once said she lived on her street.
“My FAult For LovIng tOo hArd anD weAriNg mY hEarT On mY slEeve” Hahahahha makes me laugh this shit she spouts. Only thing she wears on her sleeve are her grubby claws used to swipe away (and swipe up) any feeebie in sight

• Haha

salbry

I came here for a Lorna Luxe thread and then spotted this and knew I’d found my people. I used to really enjoy her content and blog about 2 years ago and then all of a sudden it changed to over filtered, over posed, unrealistic photos and CONSTANT adverts. I might have messaged her and told her what I thought of her new content and she went on a huge Twitter rant about me being “the rudest human ever” and blocked me 😂 I occasionally pop over and have a look at what she’s doing now, a block means nothing when you’ve got a public account, but it’s just the same never ending trash. So glad to find it’s not just me that feels this way ❤❤

• Haha
  • Wow

Tree_

VIP Member
Don't worry guizz they were both being safe. Don't worry everyone's so safe here. Eeek mapes my little prinny. Also brush the back of your hair you momper

skippyskip

I have now watched both the latest vlogs and inspired by the great philosopher herself have compiled my own Morning Musings & queries

-Em shows us the corridor of the old flat. Em tells us she is not very keen on corridors but this is what you get in London. I was unaware that corridors do not exist outside of London so that was very enlightening. In fact, I have visited friends living in flats from house conversions outside London (one was in Leeds) and although I clearly remember corridors there I must have been imagining things.
-All the houses in London are old and have bad plumbing
-Em then inserted a picture of her and Matt at the dining table pointing out where the dining table was (the flat was now empty) They never had a dining table. It was brought in for a freebie dinner party a company set set up in her flat (guests were Em, Matt and her brother) Why lie and pretend you had a dining table when you didn't, what's the point?
-In the new place now. Em shows us the floorboards - lovely natural wooden floorboards. She doesn't like the 'yellow tones' She is very confused about the 'nodules' and the black bits which someone must have filled in with black. Has this girl never seen natural wood before?
- New place has a 'gallery' kitchen. I have heard of the influencer fave gallery wall but gallery kitchen is a new one to me. I have also heard of a galley kitchen - but that is two parallel rows of units with the corridor running through the middle. And from what we have been shown here there is just one row of units? Anyway I am sure the Bellway sink will look lovely in the Gallery kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

openbook1

VIP Member
Fed up of this stupid, useless cunt, and other influencers getting everything for FREE, especially in a pandemic, where millions of people are losing jobs. Fuck them.

• Angry
Yesterday I saw she had commented on Niomi Smart’s insta post where the caption was “hair appointment booked. Suggestions?!”. Her comment was “I would love your hair length 😍” so I replied to it and said “you’re such a beg lol why do you always comment on people’s posts and reply to everyone’s tweets when you don’t even know them? Do you not have a life outside of your phone?” and I clearly hit a nerve because she deleted her comment and then blocked me 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Tempting isn't it. Such inappropriate behaviour on both sides, really unprofessional for an AD.
I know, I can’t quite believe this interior company would be happy to let people in without masks. Never mind sitting side by side on a sofa to look at brochure. its just ridiculous especially when Shel Boy has been such a twat about covid and shaming other people and banging on about how safe a restaurant needs to be to eat there because Matt is vulnerable. Yet one free appointment with an interior designer and she’s fine to sit next to someone without a mask?! Absolute twat.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Why is she so arrogant to think that anyone that doesn’t like or isn’t happy for her doesn’t like themselves? Who thinks that they are that flawless? No one isn’t happy for you dummy. It’s just sad that you have to lie about what you’ve bought.

And what was that brown shit she smeared on her hand in her stories?! Yuck

Reactions: 10

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Finally crawling out from lurker life! We all knew she reads here but I feel this is the confirmation we were waiting for. Tiny little slice of tab but 100% the TL tab.

Also - I used to really like Em, I actually felt at one point like she was maybe more realistic in her blogging, it wasn’t trying to be luxe or anything that she wasn’t however over the last 3/4 years she’s become unbearable and so entitled. It’s really petty that I think about this but there was a Greece vlog a few years back where she wanted the chocolate decoration off the top of a cake but not that actual cake and it was the first time I felt she came across like a spoilt brat and since then it’s just got worse.

I messaged her once about something genuinely trying to help with something she stated she’d been struggling with and the reply was so condescending I couldn’t believe it and it really put me off her content.

View attachment 237406
Omg! Does that '4' mean shes got 4 notifications so has a tattle account?

• Wow
Reactions: 10