Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories this morning 😂- she didnt even do that exercise when maple jumped up on her, it was just to encourage her to jump and all for the video.

I cant get over her crazy smile she does in photos she honestly looks insane

Reactions: 4
The smile is insane hahaha and the fact she says ‘another epic piece of advice’ why does she have the vocabulary of a 13 year old? ‘Epic’

• Haha
The manic smiling is so odd, why can’t she film herself with a normal face?! She’s so awkward with maple as well. her behaviour towards that dog is so weird

Reactions: 2
Do you think she knows you need to prime before applying the paint...? Also clearly a beg for a paint company to contact her. She has zero shame.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she just go to a proper diy shop. Looking on Amazon is stupid, the best range is at b&q or Homebase. She’s so lazy she just wants everything bought to her doorstep.

Why doesn’t she just go to a proper diy shop. Looking on Amazon is stupid, the best range is at b&q or Homebase. She’s so lazy she just wants everything bought to her doorstep.
Buying paint from amazon is NEVER a good idea. Said it before but she is clueless. Go to a hardware store in person, have a look at the paints, ask for some samples... not sure about the UK but here they will give you little pots, you do have to pay but only like $3 per pot and it is quite a lot. Then she can do swatches and see what it looks like in different light. If she does that then we know she read here :) lol

Reactions: 5
Okay, I am laughing really bleeping hard as Em "liked" this tweet on Twitter...normally people like things they relate to. Well, Em exudes none of those qualities. She is the opposite. She does not focus on quality nor does she have a talent. Also not meticulous, if she was, she would not share a photo with her throw as a background with food stuck on it. :)

Attachments

• Haha
Why does she need is ASAP if she’s got months of renovations coming up.... could it be because all the stuff about builders etc is more emslumhome lies?

Why does she need is ASAP if she’s got months of renovations coming up.... could it be because all the stuff about builders etc is more emslumhome lies?
If she is using a good interior designer etc, often the trades people will have paint that they can use or mix? Is she going with a cheap builder? A big mistake if so.

Reactions: 1
duck knows! She keeps going on about these big renovations yet has time to fanny about asking about paint for a mirror and plant pots. If you’re genuinely doing a renovation I think you’d be bothered about the big ticket stuff. Makes me think it’s more made up stuff for engagement.

she also made out she would have to check if there was a shop near her in London to buy paint, when she was shamed about buying from Amazon. Well a quick google search shows a couple of independent hardware and DIY shops not far from her old rented flat and a b&q in chiswick..which is close by. How can she not research any of this herself??

its ok to be obsessed with your mum and grandad apparently 😂😂🤣😂🤣😂 I mean WTF.

Attachments

• Haha
duck knows! She keeps going on about these big renovations yet has time to fanny about asking about paint for a mirror and plant pots. If you’re genuinely doing a renovation I think you’d be bothered about the big ticket stuff. Makes me think it’s more made up stuff for engagement.

she also made out she would have to check if there was a shop near her in London to buy paint, when she was shamed about buying from Amazon. Well a quick google search shows a couple of independent hardware and DIY shops not far from her old rented flat and a b&q in chiswick..which is close by. How can she not research any of this herself??

its ok to be obsessed with your mum and grandad apparently 😂😂🤣😂🤣😂 I mean WTF.
She is so clearly reading here lol... out of context that comment makes NO sense. Em, we aren't telling you not to see your family. We laugh as you are a coddled spoiled "baby" as you like to say.

Exactly! How weird to be obsessed with your mum! Psycho terriority.

anyone seen the reel she’s posted? Lips def look filled.

Eek she looks so puffy :-(
What is the point of getting it done (for free no doubt) from the clinic and mentioning/tagging them but not actually saying what she has had done? What good is that for the clinic in terms of marketing?

Reactions: 1
Finally crawling out from lurker life! We all knew she reads here but I feel this is the confirmation we were waiting for. Tiny little slice of tab but 100% the TL tab.

Also - I used to really like Em, I actually felt at one point like she was maybe more realistic in her blogging, it wasn’t trying to be luxe or anything that she wasn’t however over the last 3/4 years she’s become unbearable and so entitled. It’s really petty that I think about this but there was a Greece vlog a few years back where she wanted the chocolate decoration off the top of a cake but not that actual cake and it was the first time I felt she came across like a spoilt brat and since then it’s just got worse.

I messaged her once about something genuinely trying to help with something she stated she’d been struggling with and the reply was so condescending I couldn’t believe it and it really put me off her content.

6F7C66D2-BF29-4BBB-B5A9-ADFC8F74BA3F.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Finally crawling out from lurker life! We all knew she reads here but I feel this is the confirmation we were waiting for. Tiny little slice of tab but 100% the TL tab.

Also - I used to really like Em, I actually felt at one point like she was maybe more realistic in her blogging, it wasn’t trying to be luxe or anything that she wasn’t however over the last 3/4 years she’s become unbearable and so entitled. It’s really petty that I think about this but there was a Greece vlog a few years back where she wanted the chocolate decoration off the top of a cake but not that actual cake and it was the first time I felt she came across like a spoilt brat and since then it’s just got worse.

I messaged her once about something genuinely trying to help with something she stated she’d been struggling with and the reply was so condescending I couldn’t believe it and it really put me off her content.

View attachment 237406
Omg! Does that '4' mean shes got 4 notifications so has a tattle account?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ooooosh! @beaco33 that is a great spot and welcome! It can only be the tattle tab because her blog is called Em Talks and I don’t think any web based email displays your name (my outlook says my email address). Haha haha I’m loving that she’s finally revealed she reads here. We knew it but nice to know.

i agree with you. Go back to her earlier vlogs and there’s a hint of humble and gratitude. Now she appears spoilt arrogant and pretty nasty. Her sarky replies (copying Emily canham) just make her look like a twit. Her account isnt big enough for her to be so rude to people that follow her. probably why she reads here because she knows a lot of what we say is right. and I’m sure she’s raking in the cash now but her work is so bad, the gravy train will run out. Like that latest reel. The make up looks bad and I didn’t even know what she was advertising!

Omg! Does that '4' mean shes got 4 notifications so has a tattle account?
oh wow good point. I reckon it means that because if you just view the site you’d get no notifications! could mean em is having a good tattle about other influencers 👀

Reactions: 5
Ha! Busted. And she has a tattle account and is getting notifications ie. following other threads. What happened to these places being the pits of hell?! Would love to know which threads she follows. All the ex blogger friends she has? Frow? She's always sucking Lydia's arse but I bet she follows that one too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Em whilst sat in a room with her mum... “mum I’ve just posted on my insta.. can you go on there and comment about how much you love this product and I’ll comment straight back to you.. I need the engagement.”

Her mums comments are always so scripted, it’s funny to see.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.