Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she quoted what an induction hob is! Umm i think most adults know esp the sort that follow a home account, and then she says her gas one in the previous flat was hard to clean?! Umm you had a freebie cleaner hun, can guarantee you wouldnt have cleaned it yourself. Just like the bath. Please miele do not gift this idiot free anything

Reactions: 3
Ahhh I can’t stand the constant tagging of brands in the hope of gifted items. It is SO obvious. Most people know how to use Instagram and will find the brands themselves If they’re REALLY interested - not everything needs tagging in a story like this. I follow a handful of influencers who don’t do this and it’s so refreshing and genuine - I enjoy their content all the more for it. I wish others would do the same.

Reactions: 2
And lets be honest, how many of Shel Boys 13 year old followers are looking to buy a bleeping Miele induction hob!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fed up of this stupid, useless bleep, and other influencers getting everything for FREE, especially in a pandemic, where millions of people are losing jobs. duck them.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s been bleating on relentlessly for months about supporting small businesses. She’s not had her nails done since Feb because she refuses to pay for it herself. If she was so supportive she’d have been booking in as soon as these places were allowed to reopen again. She’s hideous, imagine having to file those stinking dirty nails for free. 🤢

Reactions: 5
So her new vlog. Basically the survey she had when she was buying the house says the electrics were up to the latest regs (every house / flat has this issue because part p regs keep changing! i bought my house and had a partial rewire to put more plugs in and new plastic consumer unit and now it wouldn’t pass part p regs because you need a metal consumer unit). She said she *needs* to have this done because when she rents the property out in 5 to 7 years it needs to be compliant ?! Why on earth would you re wire now for something in 5 to 7 years time?
also the kitchen is cheap so she wants a better one. The bathrooms flood and have bad drains so need ripping out as well. Honestly, none of this is essential at all. She’s just tried to justify this renovation off the back of needing a re wire (which you don’t have to have). Apparently her new office room will need planning permission but all this work is starting soon. PP takes a min of 8 weeks and poss longer at the moment due to Covid as the planning officers cant come out. She’s honestly mad.

So her new vlog. Basically the survey she had when she was buying the house says the electrics were up to the latest regs (every house / flat has this issue because part p regs keep changing! i bought my house and had a partial rewire to put more plugs in and new plastic consumer unit and now it wouldn’t pass part p regs because you need a metal consumer unit). She said she *needs* to have this done because when she rents the property out in 5 to 7 years it needs to be compliant ?! Why on earth would you re wire now for something in 5 to 7 years time?
also the kitchen is cheap so she wants a better one. The bathrooms flood and have bad drains so need ripping out as well. Honestly, none of this is essential at all. She’s just tried to justify this renovation off the back of needing a re wire (which you don’t have to have). Apparently her new office room will need planning permission but all this work is starting soon. PP takes a min of 8 weeks and poss longer at the moment due to Covid as the planning officers cant come out. She’s honestly mad.
If it is that bad, why would you buy a place that is a piece of tit (more the drainage than the wiring)? You can pull out if the survey is bad...that is the whole point of it.

Reactions: 4
If it is that bad, why would you buy a place that is a piece of tit (more the drainage than the wiring)? You can pull out if the survey is bad...that is the whole point of it.
I don’t think the place is bad, I think she’s just got it in her head to create content from a house Reno but it probably doesn’t need doing. Most properties in the UK have older wiring, doesn’t mean it’s dangerous unless the wiring is damaged or the plug sockets are really old. Everything else is made up. Like she keeps saying the electrician will end up damaging her floor... they prob warn you they might damage them but I’m sure they will take as much care as they can. So why bother pricing whole new floors?! She’s mad
The draining is possibly more the wet room hasn’t enough pitch to drain the water fast enough or they could just be very ‘splashy’ showerers which means the water is getting everywhere. I find it hard to believe she needs to replace the whole bathroom to remediate the issue as well.

I really do not believe this reno is happening. I think it's all a lie. What do you think?

I really do not believe this reno is happening. I think it's all a lie. What do you think?
i am very skeptical. Anyone can go to flooring showrooms and interior designers and talk about ‘plans’. Let’s see if she has an actual electrician chasing her walls out this coming week. I think she is talking about a reno in the hope she will get gifted things like cooker, kitchen,hob flooring so she can do the flat up without paying for it. If she doesn’t get freebies I think she will lie and say she’s changed her mind, decided to keep the kitchen because mamma shel told her to

Something fishy is going on for sure, why has she not showed any of the house yet except a picture of half the kitchen? Very strange

well this is a bare faced lie. Her old flat was available for let after she moved out. The bloody listing date proves it! most rentals move from a min tenancy period (usually a year) to rolling, so she Must have given notice. She is making it sound like she had no choice but to move out.

She’s so disingenuous with her timings. Offer went in during feb, around 6 months to exchange and complete is on the long side but prob normal in a pandemic. She’s making out she should have moved months ago. That would have never been possible. She could have stayed on at her old flat whilst this ’work‘ was ongoing I’m sure... but lets be honest she has never planned any work she just wants freebies.

Attachments

bleeping hell the 4th boring tedious video about the flat, why on earth hasn’t she shown more than half the kitchen and her ‘reorganising’ the box room AGAIN (which is apparently getting flooded from the bathroom?!) Something odd is going on for real. Can’t wait for all her fake disasters to start. Your channel is dead and this boring flat is not bringing it to life at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s all a bit odd isn’t it. 4 moving vlogs but she hasn’t shown the new flat. Babbling on about the bones of things being wrong. Just show it then! Isn’t that what her whole existence is? Showing her life. And the bathroom flooding the bedroom is just weird. All these contractors must be having a field day with her. Pound signs in their eyes because she just wants to get unnecessary work done!

This is car crash viewing. She’s gone to pick flooring for an outdoor office that she doesn’t have planning permission for. Is she okay?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sad she measures their relationship as successful by how many holidays they have been on? Hardly mentioned why she’s glad to be with him or any good qualities. She managed to get in a dig about cleaning up after him. Weird

Sad she measures their relationship as successful by how many holidays they have been on? Hardly mentioned why she’s glad to be with him or any good qualities. She managed to get in a dig about cleaning up after him. Weird
Very sad. And so materialistic that one of her morning thoughts is to point out that this is their first anniversary being spent in England. All about them travelling and eating. Are they their only common interests?

Very sad. And so materialistic that one of her morning thoughts is to point out that this is their first anniversary being spent in England. All about them travelling and eating. Are they their only common interests?
its sooo odd isn’t it! what a hardship having an anniversary in the U.K.... like millions of other couples have to. It’s because she has no clue how to make it special without going to the MaLdIVeS. It wouldn’t be a private break anyway if she went abroad. She’d take a suitcase full of beef jerky and femsfresh to advertise. Along with making lodger take bath and bikini shots 🙄🙄

I don’t think either of them have any interests. They never mention reading, going to see films or museums ever. No other hobbies. Now all day we’re going to be subjected to them gorging on grazing platters 🙄🙄🙄 literally bore off, no one cares.

• Heart
Everything about the orange bleep is so sloppy. Even putting some flowers in a vase is just lazy and sloppy and makes the flowers look tit. No effort to cut the bottom, remove foliage that falls under the waterline or arrange them. Just plonking them in a vase and she decides that needs to go on stories. She is just so basic and lazy.

She has zero attention to detail. She never does the back of her hair. Sloppy orange twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.