Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this normal? If this was any other city, I would say they are trying to rip her off but with London I am not sure... and if true, it should have been built into the price quoted to her. And it seems parking permits are available for trades.

She’s tweeting for engagement. The answers are on google. Don’t fall for it. Of course they’ve probably provided a price with parking included (ie giving them your permit) and a price without (ie them paying a substantial amount) DONT FALL FOR HER BASIC tit

Reactions: 4
She’s tweeting for engagement. The answers are on google. Don’t fall for it. Of course they’ve probably provided a price with parking included (ie giving them your permit) and a price without (ie them paying a substantial amount) DONT FALL FOR HER BASIC tit
yes!

a quick search on her councils website revealed the answer, that she’d need to get a permit for a visitor or delivery or trade. I think permit parking in London is the norm as most people don’t have drive ways and it’s a revenue stream for councils as well.

I can’t believe she wouldn’t just, you know, ask the builder?! if they are London based, they will tell you want they want/need and cost. honestly makes me doubt that she’s had any builder quotes because if you had this would be the sort of thing you’d discuss and agree via the quote. So yes prob for engagement so she can link her home account and also could be a beg to see if a builder replies then she can email them and offer eXpOsUrE.

The other point is, if Shel Boy doesn’t like this arrangement why the duck is she living in London where these kind of restrictions are known. Building work is far more expensive as a result in London, it’s well known!

Last edited:
didn’t she say she was ripping out the two bathrooms the other day? now she’s put up two stories saying how nice the tiles are and how hard it is to find space for a roll top bath in London - must’ve had a £££ quote :D

also, not having space for a roll top bath isn't exclusive to London ffs. most houses don’t have a bathroom big enough to stick a bath in the middle of it

Reactions: 2
I’ve been a lurker on these threads for so SO long! But the reason for commenting is why has she been posting stories about moving out from her ‘house’ when literally every single person knows it’s a flat?? And then taking a photo of the second story trying to make out it’s a house? She needs help! Her content is absolute garbage and she obviously does buy her followers. It’s so tragic!!! Her new place is a FLAT you can already tell!!! It’s so funny I can’t even cope, although I can help but follow her content and roll my eyes at everything she posts. I can also confirm I know of her from home and she has a reputation for being not a very nice person! It’s clear she hasn’t got many if any friends, I do feel a little bit sorry for her, but I guess that’s what you get for treating people like tit!

Reactions: 9
I’ve been a lurker on these threads for so SO long! But the reason for commenting is why has she been posting stories about moving out from her ‘house’ when literally every single person knows it’s a flat?? And then taking a photo of the second story trying to make out it’s a house? She needs help! Her content is absolute garbage and she obviously does buy her followers. It’s so tragic!!! Her new place is a FLAT you can already tell!!! It’s so funny I can’t even cope, although I can help but follow her content and roll my eyes at everything she posts. I can also confirm I know of her from home and she has a reputation for being not a very nice person! It’s clear she hasn’t got many if any friends, I do feel a little bit sorry for her, but I guess that’s what you get for treating people like tit!
She's a compulsive liar , and regards to the flat she's following in Lorna Luxe footsteps who pretends she lives in a mansion

Reactions: 1
didn’t she say she was ripping out the two bathrooms the other day? now she’s put up two stories saying how nice the tiles are and how hard it is to find space for a roll top bath in London - must’ve had a £££ quote :D

also, not having space for a roll top bath isn't exclusive to London ffs. most houses don’t have a bathroom big enough to stick a bath in the middle of it
yes she did! It’s ridiculous to complain about not being able to fit a roll top in a London flat. Most U.K. homes can’t fit a bloody roll top. why is that even a priority? Such a weird thing to care about.

noticed she had lunch yday with the PR person from space nk and then posted stories about space nk.... never seen em in one before?

her tweets about the builders parking are lol. Whether priced into the quote or not, the customer will have to pay. The builder isn’t going to pay for parking out of his own money. now she’s saying the parking will cost her 5k and she can’t afford it?

Attachments

Why is she so arrogant to think that anyone that doesn’t like or isn’t happy for her doesn’t like themselves? Who thinks that they are that flawless? No one isn’t happy for you dummy. It’s just sad that you have to lie about what you’ve bought.

And what was that brown tit she smeared on her hand in her stories?! Yuck

Reactions: 10
Utter tripe! “Don’t worry about people that aren’t happy for you, they probably aren’t happy about themselves“

Never heard such crap. By her own standards she’s unhappy then, noticed she hasn’t liked ex friend inthefrows photos for years... I actually reckon em shel has been back and unliked photos. Must mean you’re sooooo unhappy with yourself shel if you can’t like vickys wedding photos?!

So she’s admitted they are sleeping on an air mattress... what is precluding her having a proper bed? Lack of freebie I’m going to guess? Oh and more lies / delusion about moving to New York in the future. god I feel sad for this woman. The lies are constant.

Attachments

I Think she's bitten off more than she can chew with this London flat. I cannot see how she is going to be able to do these changes in a flat which must have a leasehold. I mean the lists of what you can and cannot do are insane. I see her selling within a year

Reactions: 6
I wondered how long it would take before someone who knew her/of her came along. She strikes me as someone who makes everything about her and always has a sob story! She’s also a compulsive liar and I’m not surprised she hasn’t many friends. Shes one of those people that if you told her something happened to you, it had happened to her but 10x worse. People her age would have followed her when she first started out, but now they’ve grown up and she hasn’t, she’s like a bratty child that none of her peers can relate to. This is shown by her daily drop in followers.

I Think she's bitten off more than she can chew with this London flat. I cannot see how she is going to be able to do these changes in a flat which must have a leasehold. I mean the lists of what you can and cannot do are insane. I see her selling within a year
I totally agree. Has no one explained to her that you only do major works like this to increase the value of the property? So you get your money back. If the property already has an up to date kitchen and bathroom you won't be adding value to what you paid and are just chucking your money away. Which you only do if it is somewhere you plan to stay a long time/forever. And she's made it clear she isn't.

The reality of living with huge building works is something i see her struggling with. And she needs to be around to supervise the builders and not run back to her mums. Popcorn at the ready, I'm here for this shitshow!

I honestly think half of it’s just bollocks to make people feel sorry for her - feeling happy for someone is great but feeling sad and sorry for them is a stronger emotional pull. She makes out she’s having such a terrible time / nightmare / can’t do what she wants / it’s too expensive and suddenly her followers are clicking her links and buying her tat to help out and make her feel better.....

..... but is shilly that clever?!!?

Reactions: 3
Is Shilly having a day off social media like other influencers are? Or is she still shilling aff links?

Edit: I see she is still posting. I guess Shilly Sheldon can't take one day off.

Actually I do wonder if the building work is just lies. I mean no builder would be like sure just put a roof on this crappy courtyard and it's a roof. You need to wire it, insulate it, tank it, have flooring. Get planning permission. Permission from the maintenance company and or the other lease holders. The quote never happened.

Reactions: 5
Actually I do wonder if the building work is just lies. I mean no builder would be like sure just put a roof on this crappy courtyard and it's a roof. You need to wire it, insulate it, tank it, have flooring. Get planning permission. Permission from the maintenance company and or the other lease holders. The quote never happened.
Yes. You are right she would need planning permission. If she gets it down without then it is illegal.

Is she really back in Bicester Village again?? Personally I think outlet shopping is a waste of time, half the stuff is old season or made specifically for the outlet anyway. I can’t believe they’d drive all the way from London to get some more Prada shite or whatever the lodger wanted to buy.
All after complaining about the costs of building work, why on earth waste money shopping on non essential fashion clothing??? Honestly I do not understand this woman.

you’re 100% right. Putting a roof on that space would potentially require planning permission (although it may fall under permitted regs),likely to still require building control which means submission of building notice to the council before works start and permission from the freeholder if it’s a leasehold flat. Thing is a builder can give a quote for anything but sorting the legalities is Em’s responsibility and no doubt something she hasn’t even thought of! So yeah she could have a quote, say £6k for putting a roof on, levelling the floor up, electrics and a radiator but that will assume she’s looked into the required permissions and legalities. But nah she’s too busy fanny about at the Botox clinic and Bicester Village. These renovations are a load of hot air.

Is she really back in Bicester Village again?? Personally I think outlet shopping is a waste of time, half the stuff is old season or made specifically for the outlet anyway. I can’t believe they’d drive all the way from London to get some more Prada shite or whatever the lodger wanted to buy.
All after complaining about the costs of building work, why on earth waste money shopping on non essential fashion clothing??? Honestly I do not understand this woman.

you’re 100% right. Putting a roof on that space would potentially require planning permission (although it may fall under permitted regs),likely to still require building control which means submission of building notice to the council before works start and permission from the freeholder if it’s a leasehold flat. Thing is a builder can give a quote for anything but sorting the legalities is Em’s responsibility and no doubt something she hasn’t even thought of! So yeah she could have a quote, say £6k for putting a roof on, levelling the floor up, electrics and a radiator but that will assume she’s looked into the required permissions and legalities. But nah she’s too busy fanny about at the Botox clinic and Bicester Village. These renovations are a load of hot air.
I too think it is fabricated. There's no way she could start having work done so quickly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.