Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohjeeseeee

Tempted to make a freedom of information request to see how much tax payers money has been wasted on paying her to ‘promote’ the armed forces.

She is so angry that she hasn’t been offered a trip abroad. The shade from her towards others has been relentless. Book a plane ticket Em, no one is stopping you. It’s not like she has any friends/job to go to so having to quarantine for 14 days will be no issue.
Omg just BOOK SOMETHING!!! That’s what everybody who’s away has done. She is insufferable. Does she fill her day thinking about this shit???!! Honestly, there are bigger things to worry about. Cretin.

Reactions: 9

Ohjeeseeee

Disgusts me that I work hard for my money to go and buy some wine or spirit etc to enjoy of a weekend and this disgusting oaf gets sends endless amounts of stuff and hoards it away. She really has no shame. It is increasingly clear everything in this house is going to be begged for. She has no class whatsoever.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Why is she so hellbent on making Matt sound like such an overgrown baby. Him requesting cookies and her baking them is basically something my seven year old would do. If my husband said he wanted cookies for breakfast (and expected me to put my pinny on!), I'd seriously question who the hell i was with.

Lechat

VIP Member
Covid fearing Shel is now planning a trip to St Lucia. You couldn’t make it up

• Haha
  • Angry

Dotdot23

I’ve been a lurker on these threads for so SO long! But the reason for commenting is why has she been posting stories about moving out from her ‘house’ when literally every single person knows it’s a flat?? And then taking a photo of the second story trying to make out it’s a house? She needs help! Her content is absolute garbage and she obviously does buy her followers. It’s so tragic!!! Her new place is a FLAT you can already tell!!! It’s so funny I can’t even cope, although I can help but follow her content and roll my eyes at everything she posts. I can also confirm I know of her from home and she has a reputation for being not a very nice person! It’s clear she hasn’t got many if any friends, I do feel a little bit sorry for her, but I guess that’s what you get for treating people like shit!

doddler

She is so angry that she hasn’t been offered a trip abroad. The shade from her towards others has been relentless. Book a plane ticket Em, no one is stopping you. It’s not like she has any friends/job to go to so having to quarantine for 14 days will be no issue.
That’s hilarious. “How come some can and some can’t?”...because we weren’t allowed to travel to Greece in early July when that girl had her holiday booked and now we can? is she really that dim or does she just reply with any old crap to fill up her comments?

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Her outfits are always hideous. Seasons old nautical striped Prada bag from Bicester that would have been available because nobody else except Emma would have bought it. Paired with a green dress, knee high brown boots and a teddy bear coat, fake tan stained brown nails and scraggly hair. She really has no idea about fashion.

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Gutted the original comments have been deleted 😂.. did anyone see this?! “Let’s meet up” Shut up Emma you sound ridiculous.
Em: 'its weird AF to be this concerned about a strangers life' ☺

Also Em: 'let meet for a coffee and discuss your issues' - said to a random person on the Internet
*obsession with meghan markle to the point of blogging about her favourite beauty products*
*obsession with commenting on other influecers posts, even though they are strangers to her*
*whole 'job' revolves around her followers (again, strangers to her) caring about her life (a stranger on the Internet) *
☺☺☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ohjeeseeee

She has absolutely no shame! Resorting to trying to make people feel sorry for her in order to get gifted a fucking bed. She won’t buy a temporary bed to sleep in her own flat but will pay for hotel to use their bed?! We all know she won’t do this but can someone explain to me how this absolute weirdo thinks making a statement like that is in any way normal? She’s hideous.
. “Back to the drawing board” “putting my back health first” you ridiculous ridiculous girl.

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Haven’t watched it but imagine moaning about your flat being dirty when you have a gifted cleaner 😂 they can’t have done a very good job then!

• Haha

ach0902

Chatty Member
The pans have been packed away for months remember! Poor doll.
Surely you don't pack away the basic things you need to feed yourself before you have a date to move? If that flat was packed up why was it always such a shit hole?

• Haha
  • Heart

epl000

VIP Member
Really tempted to message her and say its a BELFAST sink not a BELLWAY that she keeps harping on about. Really irrationally winding me up...

• Haha

doddler

The amount of takeaway they get actually disgusts me. It’s nearly every meal, then the meals they don’t order they just eat whole loaves of bread or ridiculous amounts of “healthy” pancakes?? It must just be pure laziness.

Also the “does anyone know any bathroom designers?” post made me laugh. Yes, Wickes or B&Q like everyone else??

ach0902

Chatty Member
Eurgh she really needs to stop with the 'I wish I could buy a big house in the Country but I need to be in the city for work'

There are so many bloggers/youtubers/influencers that are SO much more successful than she is that don't live in central London

doddler

For such a xoxox country gal xoxox we haven’t seen much content from some of Britain’s most glorious countryside the last few days have we :D

• Haha

Can’t believe when she opened her drawers how dirty her cutlery was, and crumbs in the drawers where you are mean to put clean cutlery.. and her excuse it’s a kitchen guys it gets dirty... yeah if you don’t fucking clean it! Her hair is in awful condition she should stop bleaching it! It’s nothing to do with her old extensions, it’s her lazy hair routine and the amount of times she goes for a free bleach! Also, why the duck does she fill her eyebrows in so fucking badly

• Wow
  • Sick