Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chan94

Why is she always trying to flash her gash?? Don't need to practically see ya fanny mate 🤢😷

Thread idea: 'Copying vic, boots in every pic, another day, yet another takeaway'

Reactions: 10

Heyyou

Chatty Member
IMAGINE gifting an influencer a cosmetic procedure and them being so lazy that they describe it as a ‘non surgical nose thing’ 😩😂

• Haha

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
The gardeners didn’t ghost you, they just weren’t going to give you a freebie. Let’s be real here you tried your usual begging routine and got turned down. Maybe put your hand in your pocket and pay for their services and you won’t have to try and do it yourself you freeloading cunt.

Attachments

• Haha

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Em didn’t think restaurants were safe either until one of them gifted her a meal and then they were “sooooo safe and sanitised”.. she’s just fuming she still hasn’t been invited abroad by anyone.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
I used Fantastic Service this week for an electrician and was going to use them for some more work, I will instead now be sending them an email to explain that gifting that orange freebie begging cunt free services they’ve lost a paying customer.

I think every time she gets a freebie whoever here is a paying customer for that brand should reach out to them and tell them they’ve lost a customer because of gifting her. Maybe that will make them think twice. I would love to see all her freebies dry up.

Ohjeeseeee

Today’s AD is for a website that helps find PT’s in your area, Em was lacking motivation until these guys got in touch. Clearly never used this service before.
Yeah! No picture of her actually working out or with a trainer, just stood sucking her tummy in on the corner of a street. And tagging THE IVY CHELSEA as the location hahahahahhaha you fucking loon

• Haha

doddler

Lol ripping it out cos the builder said it was badly fitted...cos the builder wants you to pay him to redo it Em

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hate it when influencers make a point about early mornings. Is it supposed to be impressive you got up early??
Im not good with them either but I don't have a choice of getting up at any time other than 6am every day.
Oh to have baths at 11am and brunch on the daily! So out of touch with reality it's unreal.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Is working with Femfresh to promote a clean and fresh noo noo the stuff she 'manifests' in the morning?!

• Haha

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Breaking news. Emma has a “phobia” of the colour grey because she had a bad experience with a grey sofa. I’m sure people with actual real life phobias that are debilitating will be super pleased to hear this.

• Haha
  • Wow

Heyyou

Chatty Member
This is car crash viewing. She’s gone to pick flooring for an outdoor office that she doesn’t have planning permission for. Is she okay?

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
i think it’s terribly sad to lie so much. Even today shes referring to her old flat as a house. Everyone can see it’s a bloody flat FGS. Then the lying about the dog being hers when it’s so obviously not. I honestly think someone has issues to lie that much.

also id love to know if she owns any plates or cutlery since they always are eating out of takeaway boxes?

Lechat

VIP Member
This woman throws perfectly good items in landfill and no doubt does the same with all the clothes and make up she hoards, absolute joke that she’s talking about a deodorant with zero waste packaging. She’s probably done more to harm the environment with all her takeaways, single use plastics and Uber ing of chocolate bars than the average person twice over,

Lechat

VIP Member
CAR crash indeed!
So she’s deleted the story - shows she’s in the wrong. Says she filmed this before the pandemic but mentioned it being an exciting meeting in an early story TODAY. She is lying again. She was wearing that white dress in the show room in the earlier story today. Would be hell if a continuity plan to wear the same dress back in march and today.

Em, you clearly read here, this is a mess! You can delete the story but we’ve seen your behaviour. You can scream “don’t worry about us” all you want. You dropped your ethics about being covid safe for a free appointment to look at beds and a show room that I doubt you will buy a thing from unless it’s given free. Just own the mistake. A story saying I realised i wasn’t wearing a mask in that shop and it was a mistake would have looked better.

skippyskip

cant wait to find out... she keeps saying house but I’d be really surprised if it’s a full blown house
She used to say "I have a house in Yorkshire and a house in London" when in reality her mum has a house in Yorkshire and Em rents a flat in London.
She is absolutely delusional, as proven yet again by today's morning drivel...Em remembering her pre Covid life of being on a different flight weekly and on the go all day long from 8am to midnight. 🙄🤣 oh boy...

• Haha

Ohjeeseeee

Win a years supply of Femfresh!!!! 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭She really has scraped the bottom of the barrel. Do you think she likes to snack on her beef jerky before or after she’s used the femfresh?

#ShillFresh

• Haha