Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no on her home account
oh yes I know the grid post you mean now. Completely wasteful.

I saw she has a new vlog but I can't bring myself to give her the views.
dont bother! It’s just time lapses of her packing tonnes of freebie tit up. She shows that second bedroom at the start though, apparently it’s a tip because they were saving boxes. Stop lying hun! Also in her new ‘house’ it’s going to be free of clutter 🤣🤣🤣🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
oh yes I know the grid post you mean now. Completely wasteful.

dont bother! It’s just time lapses of her packing tonnes of freebie tit up. She shows that second bedroom at the start though, apparently it’s a tip because they were saving boxes. Stop lying hun! Also in her new ‘house’ it’s going to be free of clutter 🤣🤣🤣🙃
I looked at her home insta and it is just full of inspo images. Very boring.

• Haha
I know, she won’t post any actually photos. Why is she not proud of where she’s bought? It’s weird

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s never been able to keep anything tidy. Not her mums and not her rented flat. This place will be a tit tip too. What is the point of the home account then? I know it’s a begging vehicle but you have to show an inspirational living space surely?

Reactions: 7
Ooh good spot, I reckon lips for sure but maybe the nose too. Going to pay more attention. In her vlog she’s bare faced so might go back and check that

Reactions: 1
Oh my god why has she started speaking like even more of an unbearable bleep?! I am LOVING watching this demise playing out. The dog is in the new hovel, it looks stressed out and you can hear one of the Sheldon leeches in the background saying she hasn’t eaten much. Yeah coz you’ve kept her in a bleeping car all day and she’s anxious.

Just watched the vlog - it’s literally her just packing up the kitchen. So bleeping boring. Who cares about you shoving your flour into a bag. Cupboards are filthy of course. Typical tight cow can’t bare to buy proper moving boxes which will make life easier for the movers, instead has saved tit flimsy boxes from all her gifted deliveries which she’s cramming full of all her freebie tit. Goes on about moving her makeup herself likes she’s doing the movers a favour. Honestly, the worst vlog she’s ever done. No content whatsoever. Luckily the boring boyfriend only makes a brief appearance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
totally agree about the vlog! boring as it’s just time lapses and just cramming all the freebie alcohol and make up products into boxes. Couldn’t believe the amount of tit she’s got.

poor Maple. Feel for that dog being used like a prop and picked up all the damn time. If she’s moved into the flat why they are all sitting on the floor? Did she not bother to order any furniture given she said she packed up her old flat in May.

Reactions: 4
totally agree about the vlog! boring as it’s just time lapses and just cramming all the freebie alcohol and make up products into boxes. Couldn’t believe the amount of tit she’s got.

poor Maple. Feel for that dog being used like a prop and picked up all the damn time. If she’s moved into the flat why they are all sitting on the floor? Did she not bother to order any furniture given she said she packed up her old flat in May.
It would have been a good time to make a lot of donations.

The sad thing about Em is that I used to really genuinely like her, probably around 5 years ago. But then my eyes were opened up in regards to influencers and any genuine content she shared has since disappeared because she is so thirsty for the freebies.

Last edited:
I seriously can’t get over that greasy hairstyle story today. What a crackhead

She’s begged free removals guys. This girl is bleeping shameless. Disgusting!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Poor removal people will just be moving boxes of hoarded freebie tit all day! Does she even have furniture? She said she hated the sofa in her old flat so assume that’s not hers and if that flat came with beds then there won’t be much to move apart from all her gifted tat

Can’t believe when she opened her drawers how dirty her cutlery was, and crumbs in the drawers where you are mean to put clean cutlery.. and her excuse it’s a kitchen guys it gets dirty... yeah if you don’t bleeping clean it! Her hair is in awful condition she should stop bleaching it! It’s nothing to do with her old extensions, it’s her lazy hair routine and the amount of times she goes for a free bleach! Also, why the duck does she fill her eyebrows in so bleeping badly

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Skimmed through her vlog and she’d over filled all the boxes so they don’t even close, too cheap to buy moving boxes so the ones she’s got have already been in transit so are hardly gonna be appropriate to contain 11 bottles of free cheap Prosecco. She’s a lazy pig.

Disgusts me that I work hard for my money to go and buy some wine or spirit etc to enjoy of a weekend and this disgusting oaf gets sends endless amounts of stuff and hoards it away. She really has no shame. It is increasingly clear everything in this house is going to be begged for. She has no class whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
Beg beg beg, she must spend all her waking hours contacting firms for free tit.

shes now shown her tit packed up, the bike and the outdoor sofa are the biggest pieces. So late twenties couple and they haven’t bought or acquired any furniture like normal adults.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.