Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
Isn't her brother older than her? So does that mean that a 28 ish year old man is happy tagging along with his little sister. I'm sorry but it is so odd. Is he just doing it for the freebies? Doesn't he have his own life?
He doesnt seem to work. Em used to bleet on about him having a chronic illness but he seems better.

Ohjeeseeee

She is absolutely desperate for parquetflooringlondon to gift her a floor, no doubt begging them after seeing them work with wearetwinset. However, if someone turned up to my showroom like this, I would think twice about using them to promote any product. I love a dress with trainers look but this is just so scruffy! She is the least put together blogger out there.
Eww they look like something the boring stumpy boyfriend / lodger was about to throw out

epl000

VIP Member
Right I’ve found Shel Boys current flat for rent ...anyone want the link? It’s got the previous occupiers decor and looks VERY different as in, a lovely home not a student pig sty.
Yes please! So intrigued...

Have david lloyd rescinded her free gym membership because I think she would have gone back if so. She’s gone to a free pilates class at the first time of asking so clearly not worried about Covid, all the bullshit about it being safe is to answer our criticism. Bet she won’t pay herself to go there though!

the eye fucking is cringe. she must be after engagement from men to stop her account plummeting further
She's a skank and a dirty scuffer needs a good hosing down

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She keeps posting all of these clean and airy spaces when all we've ever seen of her is that she lives like a pig!

Also her moodboards and vibe are so different to that interiors place that she visited.

Can anyone work out what is wrong with her nose? Is it the filter as it looks so misshapen and almost crooked now and I swear it didn't before.

Edit: Oh shit she has posted a video about this just now!!

openbook1

VIP Member
Preaches BLM but uses a lyric with the N word over a video of her jumping on a bed. Okay Em.
Actually atrocious.

She posted about a mirror on her IG. In other words, someone gift me one. What an absolute shameless bint.
It took me 5 minutes to find this online. The greedy bitch won't buy it herself though.

Attachments

Last edited:

Heyyou

Chatty Member
I’ve checked my settings I’m not sure why it won’t let you @Lechat if you could point me in the right direction I could have a browse online 😂

openbook1

VIP Member
Right, so remember when Shel boy was a Liverpool fan? Well now she’s liking tweets dragging LFC (as an LFC fan, fuck off shel and glad we edged it over Leeds)

secondly looks at her crying again over not travelling abroad. Moaning and complaining. Compared to the mature response from a different person. She’s such a fake whiny little bitch.
Aww I really like Jaime. He's nice.
But Em is a crybaby.

openbook1

VIP Member
Garden comment is ludicrous. People have gardens in London and there’s people without gardens in the north. Which is actually a very large part of the country so she needs to stop with her fucking dumb generalisations. Why does she think she’s so special for buying a house/flat/whatever with a garden. Get over yourself you orange turd.

Bellway sink!! I’m glad I’m not the only one that googled this because I’d not heard of it either 🤣 now we realised dumb orange turd em doesnt know what a BELFAST sink is. Good one. Hope your kitchen planner understands hun.

now the maple comment, in her own words Em “got this house in jan” so why did she pick a house not suitable for her dog? She tells lies upon lies. And now the dogs time will be split in some weird family dog sharing set up? Please, if you want to lose more followers Shel boy you are going the right way about it because no one will agree with you shunting the dog to London to get your stupid videos. It’s like she’s copying Emily Canham with this absolute madness.

over on Twitter she claims she’s making ‘progress’ with her renovation by getting kitchen plans. unless she is sat in a kitchen showroom to get plans (which you’d have to book in advance given it’s just been a bank holiday and there’s likely to be less appointments due to Covid) then how can she possibly be making progress? You cannot price a kitchen online. You cannot see the finishes. i am doing a kitchen Reno and we are going to places every weekend to look at worktops, cabinets and flooring. Fanny about on Pinterest saying I want marble this and that is not progress??
Yep. She is talking shite. We built our house fully customised and had to go to every single finishing company you could think of...hardware, cupboards, flooring, tile, carpet, doors, fecking baseboard. It took hours. We had to sit down with the house designer for hours every week to go through the layout we wanted, and different designs we could do. We also worked with an interior designer to make sure the house flowed nicely. It is not a job you can do online and more fool her if she thinks so. And if it is through Zoom, I wouldn't even want to do that. When I am spending money on a house, I want to see everything in person prior to choosing.

The difference is, Emma has probably managed to swing a freebie. I would laugh if she contacted a small kitchen designer and said she would get them loads of exposure so they will do it discounted/free and it ends up looking like shite. I hope that happens. I have seen it before where people have cheaped out on housing contractors and the tiles have ended up on the wrong way, etc.

Because she lived in a flat with no garden in London (well I guess it had that weed filled yard) and her mum has a house in Leeds with a garden, she thinks that this is how it is. North=gardens. London= no gardens!

I so hope she gets a marble kitchen because that is going to date HORRIBLY! Her making progress is probably her firing off hundreds of begging e mails to see if she can 'work with companies' ie. get free shit for her kitchen!
I would laugh if she gets marble. There is a reason that many don't in the kitchen as it is so porous. She is a messy slob so it will be stained no time. Marble needs to be sealed every 3-6 months and she seems too lazy to do that. I actually think granite is nicer than marble. Quartz, I am not as much a fan of.

lb84818

To be fair I have to jump in and say the (4) tab thing could be the blog or Facebook page, I know my Facebook does that with my name and notifications, and my work Wordpress also does the same.