Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no issue with her begging enough to get a house. I mean well done her. She's an idiot with enough fellow idiots that follow her and have enabled her to buy a house. Nice one!

You can decide if that equates to 'success'.

I'd wager a lot of people who post here have studied/worked for most of their lives to afford what they have. They're not jealous. They're frustrated that moronic people with little or no talent can earn money by essentially being thin, privileged and orange 🤷

Reactions: 3
Em didn’t think restaurants were safe either until one of them gifted her a meal and then they were “sooooo safe and sanitised”.. she’s just fuming she still hasn’t been invited abroad by anyone.

Reactions: 10
Give me a free holiday... please for the love of god so I have an excuse to go on a plane.... 🙄🙄 quit with the begging!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why her home account has no pictures of her home

Reactions: 8
Another night another dinner out. Looks like Shel boy is spending all her money on dinners out rather than furnishing the pad. Suppose she’s busy trying to blag free sofas and dining tables as well speak!

I don’t get why her home account has no pictures of her home
its a right mystery! It’s most likely because of no furniture?? They are always sitting on the grass or the floor. Mad that they haven’t ordered any furniture to arrive for the week they moved in.

Another night another dinner out. Looks like Shel boy is spending all her money on dinners out rather than furnishing the pad. Suppose she’s busy trying to blag free sofas and dining tables as well speak!

its a right mystery! It’s most likely because of no furniture?? They are always sitting on the grass or the floor. Mad that they haven’t ordered any furniture to arrive for the week they moved in.
She had since May to order furniture. She is an idiot. Also, I am sure the meals out are gifted. Funny how her covid fear has disappeared since the freebies started up again.

Can't cook, won't cook...
The new house (TBC) definitely doesn't need a kitchen, just rip it all out and use the space to hoard more freebies and junk

She’s trying to shill straw bags whilst out for dinner. It’s September tomorrow. There’s a reason they’re in the sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her content is worse than ever. Shilled Nike discount trainers for about a fortnight, straw bags.. right before autumn when it will rain and straw bag is no good. Moves house and should have lots of good content, but doesn’t post a single picture? So odd. the home account is just an Pinterest board. is she just hoping to get enough followers on it to blag free home stuff

Reactions: 4
Her content is worse than ever. Shilled Nike discount trainers for about a fortnight, straw bags.. right before autumn when it will rain and straw bag is no good. Moves house and should have lots of good content, but doesn’t post a single picture? So odd. the home account is just an Pinterest board. is she just hoping to get enough followers on it to blag free home stuff
Her content is stagnant. The same old tit over and over. It is terribly boring. Is she crediting who the photos belong to on IG?

So they had dinner in the Four Seasons. Matt had a steak and Em ordered... a club sandwich... What?? For dinner?? Baffled.

ETA: I hope you bloody leave a tip since you don't pay for the rest of it, you orange beggar!

Attachments

So they had dinner in the Four Seasons. Matt had a steak and Em ordered... a club sandwich... What?? For dinner?? Baffled.

ETA: I hope you bloody leave a tip since you don't pay for the rest of it, you orange beggar!
I think it is despicable if she doesn't leave a tip.

Reactions: 1
And now preaching at everyone to get out and support struggling industries after doing the exact opposite for months. You used your platform to cause worry and alarm, don’t dare tell anyone what to do now you’ve had a few free meals.

Reactions: 6
Can she not see how this comes across? Freebie meals and then preaching about tipping? She really does lack self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly quite staggering she posted about tipping whilst on a free meal. For your meal Em, who paid the wages of the staff, the chef, the cleaner?? Paying for the meal IS paying their wages, not that you care you pointless beg.

Bragging about tipping when you haven’t even paid for the bleeping meal, she makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

She said she is waiting for a few bits to be sorted out before showing it, she thinks we are stupid :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's the "make sure" bit that annoys me the most - we all know how to eat out, because we are paying customers who don't accept freebies after these businesses have been closed for months. Who does she think she is telling people to leave a tip? How about you pay for the meal and then give us a proper review of the place. What a moron.

She said she is waiting for a few bits to be sorted out before showing it, she thinks we are stupid :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's the "make sure" bit that annoys me the most - we all know how to eat out, because we are paying customers who don't accept freebies after these businesses have been closed for months. Who does she think she is telling people to leave a tip? How about you pay for the meal and then give us a proper review of the place. What a moron.
Exactly, she's so sanctimonious. We do know to pay a tip Em, they are part of this concept you must be unfamiliar with. It's called the BILL...how about you "make sure" you pay that as well?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.