Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s getting a free interior design session 🤣🤣🤣 another company who hasn’t done their home work. Em and lodger lived like pigs in their flat. They owned no nice furniture and probably never will since they treat nothing with respect. What a waste of time
I presume this has been filmed ages ago as why are neither wearing masks....??

Reactions: 1
omg yes no masks?!

look at the head twirling around... what on earth?

Where is the Social Distancing?? Surely sitting next to someone with no mask is like being on a plane Shel? And we all know you think that is risky

Reactions: 3
Unless she corrects that this was taken before March (highly doubt it) then she and this company have breached the rules right? Maybe we should shop her to the police lol.

yes ridiculous outfit, it’s like 18 degrees today and I’m up north so would be warm in London. She looks dumb.

Reactions: 3
Unless she corrects that this was taken before March (highly doubt it) then she and this company have breached the rules right? Maybe we should shop her to the police lol.

yes ridiculous outfit, it’s like 18 degrees today and I’m up north so would be warm in London. She looks dumb.
Tempting isn't it. Such inappropriate behaviour on both sides, really unprofessional for an AD.

Reactions: 2
Tempting isn't it. Such inappropriate behaviour on both sides, really unprofessional for an AD.
I know, I can’t quite believe this interior company would be happy to let people in without masks. Never mind sitting side by side on a sofa to look at brochure. its just ridiculous especially when Shel Boy has been such a twit about covid and shaming other people and banging on about how safe a restaurant needs to be to eat there because Matt is vulnerable. Yet one free appointment with an interior designer and she’s fine to sit next to someone without a mask?! Absolute twit.

Reactions: 11
Don't worry guizz they were both being safe. Don't worry everyone's so safe here. Eeek mapes my little prinny. Also brush the back of your hair you momper

Reactions: 12
Its free... she won’t care about wearing a mask
So true! She has no ethics at all.

Don't worry guizz they were both being safe. Don't worry everyone's so safe here. Eeek mapes my little prinny. Also brush the back of your hair you momper
her hair is horrible. I don’t understand how/why it looks so bad. I bet she’s glad she doesn’t pay to get her hair done because it looks a damn mess.

Last edited:
Also, she says they were discussing 'my bedroom' on the caption, bit weird if matt is going to live there too? You'd think even if he hadn't helped her buy the place, she would call it our bedroom...

Completely agree on the back of her hair, it looks in such bad condition for someone that was just advertising hair products 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Matt really is a lodger. Perhaps she got a 3 bed flat because they sleep in separate rooms lol. Every opportunity she says ‘my house’ etc. Weird.

Matt really is a lodger. Perhaps she got a 3 bed flat because they sleep in separate rooms lol. Every opportunity she says ‘my house’ etc. Weird.
Their relationship is weird. Zero chemistry, more like brother and sister.

She has removed part of her story where they are sitting next to each other.... also she says that she started her day off with an exciting meeting then when I messaged asking if it was filmed prior to having to wear a mask indoors she confirmed yes.... so which is it???

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She has removed part of her story where they are sitting next to each other.... also she says that she started her day off with an exciting meeting then when I messaged asking if it was filmed prior to having to wear a mask indoors she confirmed yes.... so which is it???
😂😂😂 I have never felt so much embarrassment as I do everytime I watch her. She’s a car crash. I could never imagine walking into a show room and asking my partner to record me twirling around and gazing with interest at an empty bleeping wall.

Reactions: 13
Either someone called her out or she reads here.. Actually, likely both. She is so fragile. Instead of owning mistakes, she acts like it didn't happen.

Reactions: 4
CAR crash indeed!
So she’s deleted the story - shows she’s in the wrong. Says she filmed this before the pandemic but mentioned it being an exciting meeting in an early story TODAY. She is lying again. She was wearing that white dress in the show room in the earlier story today. Would be hell if a continuity plan to wear the same dress back in march and today.

Em, you clearly read here, this is a mess! You can delete the story but we’ve seen your behaviour. You can scream “don’t worry about us” all you want. You dropped your ethics about being covid safe for a free appointment to look at beds and a show room that I doubt you will buy a thing from unless it’s given free. Just own the mistake. A story saying I realised i wasn’t wearing a mask in that shop and it was a mistake would have looked better.

Reactions: 9
Oooh please post a screen shot!

Also Em, seeing as you clearly read here, my partner and I have just tested positive for covid. We haven't travelled abroad or been 'irresponsible' in the eyes of you. We think he picked it up when working in a hotel (funnily enough in precious Yorkshire) even though he had no contact with anyone so it must have been on a surface. Point being - you really no idea how 'safe' places are. I had no symptoms for three days, that person you were sitting next to today could have had it, or you could have given it to her. Levels of personal responsibility aren't black and white and im not tarnishing anyone who does decide to go away or visit family etc. But when youre a 'public figure' you really cant be so hypocritical.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.