Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember back in the day she posted saying she didn't even like New York that much and that it was overated, when I have the time I am going to dig that tweet out
She will delete it before you get to it as she reads here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she pushing the over the knee boots so much? Every other fashion influencer is wearing chunky flats. They are not in fashion anymore!
With regards to Matt, I agree that he just isn’t interested. Yes he may not be a ‘flowers’ kind of guy but duck sake he knows she wants to be spoilt with flowers, gifts and food platters and he can’t even be arsed for one day in the year. She spends all that time putting in effort for him. She said that last night was what she actually wanted but really they were home because he didn’t book a table at a restaurant weren’t they. Not a keeper. Plus she goes on about how lazy he is in the house and he never tries to change. Red flag. Don’t want a lazy man child when you have kids Shel boy.

Reactions: 3
Yes!! No one is wearing over the knee suede material boots. The ones with a heel look dated now. Everyone’s got flat chunky boots, either knee high or ankle. Utility or biker style. Ems whole style is quite dated I think. Her choices were never that nice but she never wears jeans or blazers, leather trousers etc. Which is what most influencers seem to be plugging. then on top of it she looks so scruffy, hair and nails always a mess. Like her vlog today it’s so obvious her hair was greasy as duck.

I don’t think Matt the lodger made any effort for their anniversary other than a card and flowers. Quite bad that he’s so useless and can’t or won’t organise anything. It was literally all stuff she had sorted as presents for him. never understand why women stick which such useless men

“Apartment” lol. shes still trying to make it sound more grand, it was a ground floor flat.

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah that tweet is definitely about her old place!

I wonder if lodger hates her for these sort of Instagram stories. “first time I took Matt to Barcelona”

makes him sound like a kid. It could also be read that he had no money and she paid for it all and she had to take him.
Most women would say “when we first went to Barcelona together” when talking about a break with their bloke. It’s so damn weird

Attachments

Reactions: 6
“Apartment” lol. shes still trying to make it sound more grand, it was a ground floor flat.
Lol. In North America, an apartment is basically like council housing (not that I care but I am sure Em would). You think she'd know that after "living" in Canada 😉. A "condo/condominium" is the word for a flat.

Oh yeah that tweet is definitely about her old place!

I wonder if lodger hates her for these sort of Instagram stories. “first time I took Matt to Barcelona”

makes him sound like a kid. It could also be read that he had no money and she paid for it all and she had to take him.
Most women would say “when we first went to Barcelona together” when talking about a break with their bloke. It’s so damn weird
It definitely comes across as ‘I paid for him’ like a boast. I’m all for women being independent but when you are in a serious relationship there are things you just do and don’t disclose publicly. This whole ‘keeping outsiders in the loop of who pays for what’ isn’t what you do, you just don’t disclose these things to people. And who keeps tabs, I’ve paid for holidays for both my partner and I and he’s paid for holidays for us both too. If I put a throwback picture up, would I remember who paid for what holiday. No. Do I keep tabs? of course not, I’m an adult in an adult relationship. She does this type of thing alot. So even if she doesn’t in this instance mean she paid for him (I believe she does mean that) she definitely makes in clear with other things that she pays for.... the flat purchase being the biggest.

It was a gifted trip with hotels.com... so not only did she not pay for Matt, she didn’t pay for herself either. 😂

• Haha
So really it was her first work trip to Barcelona that the lodger tagged along on to carry her bags and take her picture?

Her morning thoughts are becoming more ridiculous. No one things oh I could die tomorrow so I best live my best life today. It doesn’t work like that when you have a busy job, kids, a house to keep on top of. Her content is so dire.

We need a new thread title soon too! Ideas welcome!

Why does she do it every day? She literally has nothing to say apart that would be inspirational. Does she think that she is living life to the full anyway? All she does is post affiliate links, eat stupid amounts of takeaway and beg for things. Is that what she wants to be known for as her legacy?!

I have now watched both the latest vlogs and inspired by the great philosopher herself have compiled my own Morning Musings & queries

-Em shows us the corridor of the old flat. Em tells us she is not very keen on corridors but this is what you get in London. I was unaware that corridors do not exist outside of London so that was very enlightening. In fact, I have visited friends living in flats from house conversions outside London (one was in Leeds) and although I clearly remember corridors there I must have been imagining things.
-All the houses in London are old and have bad plumbing
-Em then inserted a picture of her and Matt at the dining table pointing out where the dining table was (the flat was now empty) They never had a dining table. It was brought in for a freebie dinner party a company set set up in her flat (guests were Em, Matt and her brother) Why lie and pretend you had a dining table when you didn't, what's the point?
-In the new place now. Em shows us the floorboards - lovely natural wooden floorboards. She doesn't like the 'yellow tones' She is very confused about the 'nodules' and the black bits which someone must have filled in with black. Has this girl never seen natural wood before?
- New place has a 'gallery' kitchen. I have heard of the influencer fave gallery wall but gallery kitchen is a new one to me. I have also heard of a galley kitchen - but that is two parallel rows of units with the corridor running through the middle. And from what we have been shown here there is just one row of units? Anyway I am sure the Bellway sink will look lovely in the Gallery kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have now watched both the latest vlogs and inspired by the great philosopher herself have compiled my own Morning Musings & queries

-Em shows us the corridor of the old flat. Em tells us she is not very keen on corridors but this is what you get in London. I was unaware that corridors do not exist outside of London so that was very enlightening. In fact, I have visited friends living in flats from house conversions outside London (one was in Leeds) and although I clearly remember corridors there I must have been imagining things.
-All the houses in London are old and have bad plumbing
-Em then inserted a picture of her and Matt at the dining table pointing out where the dining table was (the flat was now empty) They never had a dining table. It was brought in for a freebie dinner party a company set set up in her flat (guests were Em, Matt and her brother) Why lie and pretend you had a dining table when you didn't, what's the point?
-In the new place now. Em shows us the floorboards - lovely natural wooden floorboards. She doesn't like the 'yellow tones' She is very confused about the 'nodules' and the black bits which someone must have filled in with black. Has this girl never seen natural wood before?
- New place has a 'gallery' kitchen. I have heard of the influencer fave gallery wall but gallery kitchen is a new one to me. I have also heard of a galley kitchen - but that is two parallel rows of units with the corridor running through the middle. And from what we have been shown here there is just one row of units? Anyway I am sure the Bellway sink will look lovely in the Gallery kitchen.
Oh God. She is so thick. Natural wood is beautiful. She actually thinks someone coloured it black??

Reactions: 1
Her latest reel has just irritated the hell out of me... harps on about being safe yet as soon as it’s a freebie the mask is ditched!

The way she hangs her washing tells you everything you need to know about the extent of her laziness.

Reactions: 7
So she did a giveaway of some blanket to get followers but hasnt picked a winner because she’s been busy? Anyone else thing that seems a bit scammy? how long does it take to pick a winner also if Shel knew she had to do it on Monday why didn’t she make time?

these photos about the tv unit made me laugh. A few days after pretending she and lodger had a romantic anniversary she’s moaning about him leaving clutter everywhere again. along with it being her flat as well of course. I think they both need to grow up and stop living like students.

she keeps saying she’s converting the 3rd bedroom to a lounge as well, makes me think there is def no 3rd bedroom in this flat as the room is meant to be a lounge (if it’s the one that has double doors to the kitchen it could never be a bedroom)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.