Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Good job they’re a strong, efficient team” 😂😂😂 duck off. It doesn’t take the strength of a wwe wrestler to move a bit of rattan ya stupid cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s on the decline and in this climate this type of behaviour is just offputting. Shown clearly in the fact that people are unfollowing. Most mortgages are 25 years aren’t they. Still going to be shilling tit into your 50s are you Shel Boy?

Reactions: 4
If she was supposed to move in May then she has had more than enough time to plan and order ALL of the furniture she needs. How come she has enough time to post 30 add links a day trying to earn off her followers but can’t use one herself? She is worse than any other influencer out there.

Reactions: 7
shes now shown her tit packed up, the bike and the outdoor sofa are the biggest pieces. So late twenties couple and they haven’t bought or acquired any furniture like normal adults.

Even that outdoor sofa was a freebie!!! Gross

• Wow
Anyone remember what area her old flat was in?

yes good point! Her vlog from Friday was supposedly filmed in May! so what has she been doing all these months to get ready? Sorting new furniture etc. She’s blatantly going to beg for everything.

Reactions: 2
“@fantasticservices team are lifting it heavy!” on her latest story - what kind of English is that? Great ad, lol

Reactions: 1

yes good point! Her vlog from Friday was supposedly filmed in May! so what has she been doing all these months to get ready? Sorting new furniture etc. She’s blatantly going to beg for everything.
Fulham I believe.

Sorry no, the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea just next door to Buckingham Palace!!! :rolleyes: :p

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fulham I believe.

Sorry no, the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea just next door to Buckingham Palace!!! :rolleyes: :p
🤣🤣🤣 oh yes our Em was right next to the royals wasn’t she! She must have phoned her fave Megsy and bagged a freebie royal flat to stay in

• Haha

It was Hammersmith or Fulham because she was tweeting their councils page when she moved in, she told everyone it was south ken though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She literally gets takeout for breakfast, lunch and dinner ffs

She’s just asked the dog “do you love Em Shel home?” Why hasn’t her family told her that is not okay to talk about yourself in the third person over the age of 4?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She might as well rip the kitchen out as she never uses it apart from manic baking. Never see her cooking often.

asking the frigging dog if it likes Em Shel home?? WTAF is she on. The dog honestly looks like it hates em. Probably because she squeals in its face and shoves a camera in front of her constantly. Pets hate that tit.

Moved house but still found the time to shill dress and trainers today... does she ever have a day off?

Moved house but still found the time to shill dress and trainers today... does she ever have a day off?
How will she pay her mortgage when her influencer "career" comes crashing down? It is such an unstable and short industry.

Reactions: 5
god knows! Maybe that’s why Matt didn’t want to get a mortgage with her as he’d end up paying it all.

noticed she’s had her mum, step dad, bro and mate round. What’s the rules on how many households can gather? I hope Em responds to say ‘don’t worry‘ and how Covid safe it all was.

I used Fantastic Service this week for an electrician and was going to use them for some more work, I will instead now be sending them an email to explain that gifting that orange freebie begging bleep free services they’ve lost a paying customer.

I think every time she gets a freebie whoever here is a paying customer for that brand should reach out to them and tell them they’ve lost a customer because of gifting her. Maybe that will make them think twice. I would love to see all her freebies dry up.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.