Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Visitor permits in all zones in London is £1.80 per hour. Em says it will cost an extra 5 grand on top of the quote the builder gave her. He would have to be there 8 hours a day, 5 days per week for 16 months for it to reach that amount. So she’s either chosen a very slow builder or... she’s lying, again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Visitor permits in all zones in London is £1.80 per hour. Em says it will cost an extra 5 grand on top of the quote the builder gave her. He would have to be there 8 hours a day, 5 days per week for 16 months for it to reach that amount. So she’s either chosen a very slow builder or... she’s lying, again.
hhahahaha, she is bleeping ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
I am so glad someone did the maths to call her out on her tit. £5k is a lot of stuff to shill so she better get on with it!

Reactions: 1
Soo embarrassing! She’s just making up numbers at this point to prove her renovation is soooo big.

just checked the Emshellyshel account and there’s a story of her and lodger dropping off a washing airer and a table to the tip... looked perfectly fine. Surely she could have given them away on free cycle or Facebook? So wasteful to throw them in the landfill. Horrible vile woman.

Reactions: 4
Is she off her head? Isn't the dog in Yorkshire, meanwhile she in is London? So there is no dog greeting her... Or am I wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"brunch cafe."

It is called a diner, you absolute dolt.

Need to update my list of Shillys ambitions

- become a interior designer
- become a wedding planner
- move to New York
- oh no, scrap that, move to the countryside
- shill as much tit as possible, 24/7, 365
- open a brunch cafe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s back in Yorkshire from her stories although she’s being coy about it... no idea why.

q&a on her home account is lol. Clearly asking herself the questions
that filthy pink and blue rug thing she’s using as a background on some of those stories lol...theres literally food at the bottom

also “healthy” takeouts are cheaper than buying food at the supermarket??? in what world

and someone asked how many beds/baths and if it’s a house or flat and she’s only answered the beds and baths lol. Defo a flat then. Why doesn’t she just say?it’s not embarrassing?! (Edit shes now responsed to that question twice and ignored the house or flat bit both times, lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg just went back to look and yes there is food on that rug. Yuck. I think it’s the one they stick the dog on as well. why doesn’t she film herself answering the questions like most influencers? Maybe the lies would be more obvious haha.

its clearly a flat but she won’t say... but she’s proud apparently. Yeah right! 3 bed flats in the area she rented in are like 800k and a house is over £1m, so wonder if she’s moved area as I can’t see her affording that on her own. If she’s mortgaged the flat alone (which she implies) then the affordability is solely on her income and stress tested on her income which means she’d have needed a massive deposit. It doesn’t matter if cock lodger is paying her money as well, unless she told the lender that it was part of her income and then she’d have to have an agreement to show the rent she was charging him haha.

as for the take aways cheaper than the supermarket what planet is she on. Absolute lunatic. Her life is just chaos and needless expense. No point saving money walking when you literally ubered chocolate and flour to your flat in lockdown, actually embarrassed for this twit.

Why is she so arrogant to think that anyone that doesn’t like or isn’t happy for her doesn’t like themselves? Who thinks that they are that flawless? No one isn’t happy for you dummy. It’s just sad that you have to lie about what you’ve bought.

And what was that brown tit she smeared on her hand in her stories?! Yuck
Personally im really happy with my life but I can’t stand lies and I’m fed up of YouTube’s/influences lying, thinking they are better than everyone else and claiming they work “hard”. The fans are just as bad as they think the sun shines out of their favourite Youtubers arse and they only normal people are us lot on here as we can see through the bullshit.

Reactions: 5
every time she mentions the "yield" of doing up houses up north it makes me so angry, she definitely only learnt this word recently

every time she mentions the "yield" of doing up houses up north it makes me so angry, she definitely only learnt this word recently
agree, and it’s bleeping annoying hearing people use property as something to profit from. Maybe Matt the lodger should have saved up harder to buy with his orange influencer girlfriend rather than fantasise about doing up houses to make money. stupid idiot, and houses ‘up north’ (a massive geographical area) are expensive too. There are flats in Manchester City centre going for silly money. Even she was banging on about how she won’t make money from this flat.... why is that on her mind now? The pair of them are bleeping weirdos. And she’s clearly been reading here to answer the criticism about her relationships and show loads of photos. Honestly em its embarrassing! If your fella wasn’t ready to buy he’s not on the same page! And him paying you bills or rent towards the mortgage is embarrassing for him as he gets no say towards the house, not an equal relationship at all. now blathering on about moving to nyc. Just stop lying!

Eh?? The house was going to be fully renovated when she moved in but now it isn’t? Why would someone put it on the market before they’d done the work to it, but sell it on the premise that they will renovate it before someone moves in? How would she even know what it looked like/if they’d done a good job lmao. I haven’t moved much, is this a thing people do? It just sounds like a ridiculous excuse?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
agree, and it’s bleeping annoying hearing people use property as something to profit from. Maybe Matt the lodger should have saved up harder to buy with his orange influencer girlfriend rather than fantasise about doing up houses to make money. stupid idiot, and houses ‘up north’ (a massive geographical area) are expensive too. There are flats in Manchester City centre going for silly money. Even she was banging on about how she won’t make money from this flat.... why is that on her mind now? The pair of them are bleeping weirdos. And she’s clearly been reading here to answer the criticism about her relationships and show loads of photos. Honestly em its embarrassing! If your fella wasn’t ready to buy he’s not on the same page! And him paying you bills or rent towards the mortgage is embarrassing for him as he gets no say towards the house, not an equal relationship at all. now blathering on about moving to nyc. Just stop lying!
He is a man child. And she's just a child full stop. She is emotionally stunted.

The sheer mental gymnastics. Just admit it’s your mums dog!
duck me. Does she actually think she can just move to the USA? Also, not many people would want to move there right now... She is so utterly tone deaf and clueless. She lives in Fantasy World.

Eh?? The house was going to be fully renovated when she moved in but now it isn’t? Why would someone put it on the market before they’d done the work to it, but sell it on the premise that they will renovate it before someone moves in? How would she even know what it looked like/if they’d done a good job lmao. I haven’t moved much, is this a thing people do? It just sounds like a ridiculous excuse?
Never heard of this before. If that was the case she is a fool for falling for it. But I think it's another lie.

Reactions: 3
also says the dog was originally hers in feb, but they didn’t get it til mid June, so it was 4 months old when they got it? but it doesn’t look like a 4 month old dog in the first pics she posted? none of it adds up, it’s such an odd thing to lie about

• Haha
She just seems to spout lies about everything. It’s so weird.

Totally agree about how tone deaf the move to nyc seems. I love New York but it’s so expensive as a city and American politics are so messed up RN. Not sure why she thinks she can just up and move there anyway.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.