Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Win a years supply of Femfresh!!!! 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭She really has scraped the bottom of the barrel. Do you think she likes to snack on her beef jerky before or after she’s used the femfresh?

#ShillFresh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is so full of tit - hasn't got a pan out to cook dinner but has a rolling pin

Reactions: 1
Who lives without a single pan to cook with?! She’s insane if that is the truth. This big renovation is not happening just unpack and buy furniture like normal people

Reactions: 4
She's absolutely awful. Her and the lodger can barely be classed as functioning. He blatantly doesn't work either at this point. Great use of your masters

Reactions: 5
Not got much going on has she. Making bagels instead of doing work as its therapeutic. Hoovering in her dressing gown in the afternoon where her face actually looks like Michael Jacksons. And shilling a years supply of fanny wash. Good job Shel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not got much going on has she. Making bagels instead of doing work as its therapeutic. Hoovering in her dressing gown in the afternoon where her face actually looks like Michael Jacksons. And shilling a years supply of fanny wash. Good job Shel.
😂

Those bagels looked so bad. I wouldn't have shared them to the gram looking like that :ROFLMAO:

Also agree, she really just needs to get over herself, buy some furniture and unpack. The money she could save on all those takeouts!

Why is she berating this guy. She actually lives in London so shouldn’t be considered a Harrogate influencer. Her mum lives outside Leeds anyway!

she’s a nasty bully. What if this guy went and hung himself because of her trying to humiliate him? Hope she’d support the police coming round to knock on her door after tracking her IP

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Why is she berating this guy. She actually lives in London so shouldn’t be considered a Harrogate influencer. Her mum lives outside Leeds anyway!

she’s a nasty bully. What if this guy went and hung himself because of her trying to humiliate him? Hope she’d support the police coming round to knock on her door after tracking her IP
She's a bleep. Plain and simple. "Do as I say, not as I do" is her motto for everything...she goes on about other influencers not declaring ads but she doesn't declare them, she goes on about "trolls" bullying her but she is horrible to people online. I would not be surprised if she has a secret Tattle account tbh.

Notice Shel boy has copied inthefrow’s reel about the shoes. Literally copied the same day as the inthefrow posted hers yesterday then shel boy posted hers in the afternoon.

Guys remember to save all my femfresh adverts!! sUpPorT uS oR lOsE uS!!!

duck she does literally look like MJ!! The eye bleeping and weird nostrils! HEEEEHEEEE! SHILLLSHILLL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Notice Shel boy has copied inthefrow’s reel about the shoes. Literally copied the same day as the inthefrow posted hers yesterday then shel boy posted hers in the afternoon.
I hate it so much. Why is she wobbling backwards and forwards with that big fake smile on her face! She just looks so smackable with the stupid expressions she pulls

Like last week when she copied inthefrow’s phone drop video the day after Victoria posted it, but said inspo was Jonathan Joly and tagged him even though she doesn’t follow him. 😂

I am absolutely disgusted by this comment! Performative BLM “supporter“ Em throwing around the word dreadlocks to describe her tit hair before having the bleeping intelligence or moral decency to look into the history of WHY people had dreadlocks. Cancel this idiot.

Attachments

• Angry
I am absolutely disgusted by this comment! Performative BLM “supporter“ Em throwing around the word dreadlocks to describe her tit hair before having the bleeping intelligence or moral decency to look into the history of WHY people had dreadlocks. Cancel this idiot.
Yikes.

unreal! Cannot believe she posted that. She really has no clue at all. equating her dirty unwashed fried blonde mop to dreadlocks, it’s SO wrong. Why are you talking about dreadlocks negatively Em? As though its just ‘matted hair’? Sounds like some pent up racism and bigotry in that pea brain of yours.

Her tick toks are trash, honestly cannot believe what I’m seeing. Like this one? she’s done this style video before then repeats it in a her undies with a sheer dress over, clearly for attention. How beggy and desperate. Also note the snarled overblown lips at the end. She really over did the filler. Ugh

unreal! Cannot believe she posted that. She really has no clue at all. equating her dirty unwashed fried blonde mop to dreadlocks, it’s SO wrong. Why are you talking about dreadlocks negatively Em? As though its just ‘matted hair’? Sounds like some pent up racism and bigotry in that pea brain of yours.

Her tick toks are trash, honestly cannot believe what I’m seeing. Like this one? she’s done this style video before then repeats it in a her undies with a sheer dress over, clearly for attention. How beggy and desperate.

The face at the end 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.