Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to first say I had not come on to tattle to say anything about this blogger but over the past few months I have found it just bizarre having stumbled upon it...And now feel compelled to “share” (now that’s a word ruined by insta wannabes)

I am not sure it’s it’s the constantly gurning face with the pursed lips or the ridiculous woman dressing in the dark I find scarier. The worrying thing is she genuinely thinks she is outrageously sexy. Don’t get me wrong I admire confidence - but she will look back and cringe. It’s so so cheap and just not a lot to work with. And the voice. GRATING

when you look at her recent followers there are a lot of bought. Zero followers, zero post types. I think she is cottoned on to her daily slide down and low engagement and thought she could buck the trend with a buy or two...I mean some one Needs to see the constant affiliate links “sandwiched” in between the bread fetish. But I guess needs must...

what’s sad is the delusional aspect of the “content”.
I mean let’s take the travel thing. And New York.. I have been over 30 times so have seen it a fair bit. Tao is great but it’s not why you go to NY. Go once - mention. I get that - but it’s like she has found gold or invented the wheel. There are many fab restaurants - and some recommended is a nice thing. But just to see every place through just a lens of bread...it’s cultureless. I guess she does some shopping as well. But It’s devoid of mental stimulation. It’s just quite frankly where low intellect and low sophistication meets free trip. I guess -and maybe correctly- she realises about 80% of her followers are still riding trikes and/or will never go so have not bearing.

I could go on with the dog thing,How she comments on every influencer thing, the so many of you have asked thing, the constant links, this is my 12th loaf today thing, the house thing, the live in Yorkshire thing etc - but fundamentally it’s her parents and close friends that need to be helping. insta at this level seems to give these people an entitlement complex that seems to validate drivel. And it does on some level I am sure she does ok out of the aff links. But drivel is drivel - and it will get tired. And when that orange tan fades I am not sure dickenson will get a credible second chance if we carry on acting like a crazed loon. She is fortunate to have a following, a platform and with some longer term planning, a clear strategy and brand management she could actually have an impressive platform. But right now it’s like the Jeremy Kyle show - you watch to see what the aunts brothers husband is going to do but it’s something flick on and then off. You don’t plan around it. It’s transient car crash stuff. She needs to raise her game IMO or she will be that person you watch through your hands for the short time insta profiles like this retain their short window.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have to first say I had not come on to tattle to say anything about this blogger but over the past few months I have found it just bizarre having stumbled upon it...And now feel compelled to “share” (now that’s a word ruined by insta wannabes)

I am not sure it’s it’s the constantly gurning face with the pursed lips or the ridiculous woman dressing in the dark I find scarier. The worrying thing is she genuinely thinks she is outrageously sexy. Don’t get me wrong I admire confidence - but she will look back and cringe. It’s so so cheap and just not a lot to work with. And the voice. GRATING

when you look at her recent followers there are a lot of bought. Zero followers, zero post types. I think she is cottoned on to her daily slide down and low engagement and thought she could buck the trend with a buy or two...I mean some one Needs to see the constant affiliate links “sandwiched” in between the bread fetish. But I guess needs must...

what’s sad is the delusional aspect of the “content”.
I mean let’s take the travel thing. And New York.. I have been over 30 times so have seen it a fair bit. Tao is great but it’s not why you go to NY. Go once - mention. I get that - but it’s like she has found gold or invented the wheel. There are many fab restaurants - and some recommended is a nice thing. But just to see every place through just a lens of bread...it’s cultureless. I guess she does some shopping as well. But It’s devoid of mental stimulation. It’s just quite frankly where low intellect and low sophistication meets free trip. I guess -and maybe correctly- she realises about 80% of her followers are still riding trikes and/or will never go so have not bearing.

I could go on with the dog thing,How she comments on every influencer thing, the so many of you have asked thing, the constant links, this is my 12th loaf today thing, the house thing, the live in Yorkshire thing etc - but fundamentally it’s her parents and close friends that need to be helping. insta at this level seems to give these people an entitlement complex that seems to validate drivel. And it does on some level I am sure she does ok out of the aff links. But drivel is drivel - and it will get tired. And when that orange tan fades I am not sure dickenson will get a credible second chance if we carry on acting like a crazed loon. She is fortunate to have a following, a platform and with some longer term planning, a clear strategy and brand management she could actually have an impressive platform. But right now it’s like the Jeremy Kyle show - you watch to see what the aunts brothers husband is going to do but it’s something flick on and then off. You don’t plan around it. It’s transient car crash stuff. She needs to raise her game IMO or she will be that person you watch through your hands for the short time insta profiles like this retain their short window.
Welcome! You’ve actually given good advice but she sees everything as haters being haters. There is no one it seems that will sit her down and explain things objectively to her. The writing is on the wall. Her deals are getting worse and she is losing followers but like you say she is just churning out the same drivel day in and day out.

She won’t be changing anything do for now it is just going to be car crash viewing.

I hope she put a big deposit down on that house.

Reactions: 3
Today’s AD is for a website that helps find PT’s in your area, Em was lacking motivation until these guys got in touch. Clearly never used this service before.

Reactions: 7
Today’s AD is for a website that helps find PT’s in your area, Em was lacking motivation until these guys got in touch. Clearly never used this service before.
Yeah! No picture of her actually working out or with a trainer, just stood sucking her tummy in on the corner of a street. And tagging THE IVY CHELSEA as the location hahahahahhaha you bleeping loon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And she works out on her own at home...?! Just bizarre. Why don’t these brands do their research.

she keeps banging on about getting up at 6am for a shoot. also known as getting up at 6am for work. Which millions of people do daily without moaning non stop.

Reactions: 6
Does Em have management?
No. She must be insufferable to work with. She bangs on about having to live in London for work but her “work” in London consists of gifted meals. There is nothing else she does that ties her to London. You can post links to children’s Nike trainers from Yorkshire hun.

google only brings up a couple of hits. First MN2 agency but when you click the link her details are gone.

so she only appears on the below agency site. But I think both are client side agencies. So mcdonalds or olay want to work with some influencers but rather than approach influencers directly, they approach the agency to agree the brief etc and the agency select influencers to send products too. So I don’t think she has management as such that actually represent her in deals and negotiate her prices for stuff. I think she’s basically part of a network and will get a bit of work chucked her way when the brief fits.

Reactions: 1
Explains a lot. Because all she has basically done through lockdown is home workouts so this ad makes no sense at all other than showing her desperation. You’d think that management would advise against something like this.

Yeah! No picture of her actually working out or with a trainer, just stood sucking her tummy in on the corner of a street. And tagging THE IVY CHELSEA as the location hahahahahhaha you bleeping loon
Her location tags amuse me a lot. Presumably she chooses locations like that to try and get her posts seen more widely, but it just makes her look a bit weird.

I think if she got some management it would help her! But she’s in a catch 22 now I guess. Too small for a management agency to really make any money from but without it she will never grow as the best deals and high profile brands all go through agencies and management companies now to secure the best influencers.

that said she doesn’t help herself. Constant affiliate links and stupid location tags and see through lies.... it just makes her unappealing! I don’t get how she doesn’t see that. She seems to be working with smaller and smaller advert opportunities. I guess she banked on maple the dog being a boost and now the house buying.

Reactions: 1
I think if she got some management it would help her! But she’s in a catch 22 now I guess. Too small for a management agency to really make any money from but without it she will never grow as the best deals and high profile brands all go through agencies and management companies now to secure the best influencers.

that said she doesn’t help herself. Constant affiliate links and stupid location tags and see through lies.... it just makes her unappealing! I don’t get how she doesn’t see that. She seems to be working with smaller and smaller advert opportunities. I guess she banked on maple the dog being a boost and now the house buying.
I think she’s too greedy for management, also too stubborn! It would help her, but she thinks she knows better and she won’t want to part ways with even a penny that could pay for her Gucci loafers to send back

Yeah I don't think management would want her. That insta ad is so sloppy. Once again just a picture of her looking like she's dislocated her hip on the grid. And then the story where she is so clearly reading from her screen! Why not just set the camera up and talk to it? Oh yes that would mean actually knowing what you need to say!

Reactions: 2
“On set” who does she think she is?! Noticed she took her brother along as well, does she do anything alone? From some of her stories there were people in army trousers so suspect it’s something to do with that. She took part in some RAF promotion before

“On set” who does she think she is?! Noticed she took her brother along as well, does she do anything alone? From some of her stories there were people in army trousers so suspect it’s something to do with that. She took part in some RAF promotion before
Quite a strange thing for her to promote.

Why does her creepy brother go everywhere with her? Her family seem like tag alongs.

Reactions: 4
The weirdest family dynamic... desperate times when a 26 year old self proclaimed beauty and fashion blogger has to resort to doing Ad’s for the RAF because no decent fashion brand (if any, haven’t seen her get fashion work for a long time!) will touch her with a barge pole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.