Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people dip in and out of these threads babe so honestly don't flatter yourself.

You've not got enough personality to hate tbh but even just a brief glance at your page shows why you're extremely annoying.

Orange skin and blue grass? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
i want to know where the whole Shel clan slept last night since it was pretty obvious she has no furniture in her place. will it stay empty until a gifted bed and sofa appear?

Reactions: 4
Manically tagging the new hovel in everything. The account doesn’t show any proper pictures of the hovel. Surely this kind or account should be posting ‘before’ pictures.... show us your new storage den Em!!!

Hahaha new storage den! That’s what we should name it. Can’t wait for all the spaces to turn into a pig sty and with freebies hoarded everywhere

The dog hates her, it’s so obvious it her eyes. She just gets told to stay and pose like a prop for videos

also who the duck has time to workout after moving house the day before? Shes so odd. Like where’s the cleaning of the new place, boxes to unpack and cupboards to organise. Clearly this minger has shoved the boxes of freebies into unclean cupboards. Most people in moving vlogs are sorting stuff for days. I find it very odd that a couple have nothing to do after moving house, no furniture to sort, no stuff to unpack. Very very weird

Reactions: 2
Likely still reading here then. She just can't help herself.
She’s so negative all the time. Who does she think hates her, not me or anyone on here?

Even the dog thinks she’s a twit
Has that garden got fake grass, AstroTurf?? She’s saying on her stories the dog loves emshelxhome, like wtf is she on about and last night she was pretending she lives in Kensington and saying maple loves south ken? Em really isn’t normal and should go too the doctors as she clearly needs help, she blatantly chooses to exercise where the dog is, when the dogs with her mam she has the whole house/garden to exersise in but chooses that little pen that maple stays in and today the dog is lying down and she’s started attaching behind it. Very odd behaviour.

Last edited:
Even the dog thinks she’s a twit
Does Maple ever get to do any dog activities? Like go out for a proper walk off the lead....or just run round the garden and go out for brunch & dinner everyday like its owner its owner's daughter

Reactions: 3
Maple is just used like a prop. It’s really sad to see, just dragged to brunches and chased round the garden for content.
i imagine many dog owners don’t like what they see.

was just checking out Zanna Van Dijks house move pictures on her insta and home account. Not saying I’m a fan of her but the difference in content between em and her peers is night and day.
Zanna has done old flat tour vlog, pictures of unpacking boxes, various photos of the new house. She did a house warming which explained why Shel Boy mentioned having a house warming last night.
all Shel has done is get someone else to move her freebie tit, stories of the dog and eating out. Same old tit even though she’s moved and could have made lots of good content. shes so utterly awful at her job, it’s not a surprise no one cares that she’s moved when she doesn’t show any moving content.

Reactions: 5
She’s just posted on her home account

“Can anyone recommend a bathroom designer? Is this even a thing?” Yes it’s a thing Emma, people go to university and study for 3 years for a design degree.

• Haha
Another unsubtle beg!
I can think of loads of places near me that offer bathroom design services.... in London there must be loads. Funny for an influencer she seems unable to use google...

Reactions: 2
You’d think she’d know what a bathroom designer was considering she describes herself as ‘artsy’ and says her dream job was to be an interior designer. I hope to god no one gifts her a bathroom. It’ll be filthy and filled with baskets of shite in no time.

Haha. Exactly. She has no taste either she just copies what other people do.

I am fascinated by this car crash already. Moved in sat and pissing about doing workouts and dinners but no house stuff? Most people would be in b&q or IKEA getting stuff.

She seems to think all this building work will be done by the autumn, yet it’s 1 September TOMORROW. What builder can start that quickly?? She’s deluded but it’s fascinating how dumb she is.

And still no furniture clearly since every story they are sitting on the floor!

Attachments

Oh god. What is she on about. She wants the quotes so the work can start? Any good builder needs to be booked in?! Why no pics of the new place?

Yesterday I saw she had commented on Niomi Smart’s insta post where the caption was “hair appointment booked. Suggestions?!”. Her comment was “I would love your hair length 😍” so I replied to it and said “you’re such a beg lol why do you always comment on people’s posts and reply to everyone’s tweets when you don’t even know them? Do you not have a life outside of your phone?” and I clearly hit a nerve because she deleted her comment and then blocked me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear, still on the decline.

I’ve just checked the likes on her home post, she likes her posts from all other accounts associated to her AND I’ve just discovered a new account. @eatwithemshel. Another account to join @emshelx @emshellyshel @emshelhome @emspresets @mapledoodlediaries.. she is mental!

Oh dear, still on the decline.

I’ve just checked the likes on her home post, she likes her posts from all other accounts associated to her AND I’ve just discovered a new account. @eatwithemshel. Another account to join @emshelx @emshellyshel @emshelhome @emspresets @mapledoodlediaries.. she is mental!
Oh tit, I forgot @carbsofdreams 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yesterday I saw she had commented on Niomi Smart’s insta post where the caption was “hair appointment booked. Suggestions?!”. Her comment was “I would love your hair length 😍” so I replied to it and said “you’re such a beg lol why do you always comment on people’s posts and reply to everyone’s tweets when you don’t even know them? Do you not have a life outside of your phone?” and I clearly hit a nerve because she deleted her comment and then blocked me 🤣🤣
haha amazing. Clearly bothered!! She should be busy with eMsHeLHoME yet seems to have more time than ever to work out and Uber toast to her flat.

love these little quotes she keeps re posting. Clearly aimed at us.

Em babe, no one is jealous of your beg life! What have you done that is ‘successful’? I can’t think of anything 🤔🤔 getting free stuff from begging isn’t a measure of success! Your whole
life and social media channels are pure and utter drivel.

show us more of em Shel home too... come on are you not proud of your new place? Where’s the furniture??

Attachments

• Haha
Exactly! No one is gonna be interested in a home account that’s only content is the same tit that’s on her other 8 profiles. This should be exciting for her, there’s nothing better than unpacking all of your stuff and organising and styling up your new house. I love following home accounts on Instagram but I’d swiftly unfollow if it was a page of just inspo pics from other homes and dogs. Know your audience.

The amount of takeaway they get actually disgusts me. It’s nearly every meal, then the meals they don’t order they just eat whole loaves of bread or ridiculous amounts of “healthy” pancakes?? It must just be pure laziness.

Also the “does anyone know any bathroom designers?” post made me laugh. Yes, Wickes or B&Q like everyone else??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.