Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...own-a-dog-swipe-up-ive-got-shit-to-flog.7137/

Thread title thanks to @BananaPenguin

so we are on the FOURTH thread about this absolutely shameless woman who lies, begs and gurns her way through the week.

to recap for anyone new since the last thread:

Em pretends her mums dog belongs to her.
shes just bought a house after pretending she had a big secret but it was plainly obvious she was buying. She’s now set up her eighth account to try and beg for freebies
the cycle of manic working out, baking and getting free food delivered continues no matter where she is
she is a Covid shamer and keeps complaining and saying she’s jealous about other people travelling abroad

So let’s strap in for another thread of ridiculous behaviour, lying and shilling and chippy little comments aimed at us here. Remember Shilly Shel is always watching!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s already begging for a bed on her home account. I very much doubt she even makes her bed in the morning. I really hope any brands check out the filth in her videos before gifting her any homeware. I saw on insta the other week that her dream job would be interior designer. Big LOL. It really pisses me off when these influencers order a few cushions and a desenio print and call it interior design. She balances a PS4 on top of a wicker hamper in the living room, her en-suite at home is grubby as duck, and she has 18 candles surrounding her kitchen sink. She is the LAST person I would look to for home inspo. Or any inspo for that matter.

Reactions: 6
She’s already begging for a bed on her home account. I very much doubt she even makes her bed in the morning. I really hope any brands check out the filth in her videos before gifting her any homeware. I saw on insta the other week that her dream job would be interior designer. Big LOL. It really pisses me off when these influencers order a few cushions and a desenio print and call it interior design. She balances a PS4 on top of a wicker hamper in the living room, her en-suite at home is grubby as duck, and she has 18 candles surrounding her kitchen sink. She is the LAST person I would look to for home inspo. Or any inspo for that matter.
Interior designer? She lives in a pig stye with no style.

Reactions: 7
Just saw the beg for a bed on her home account. Where can I find a bed like this to fit a London place? I imagine how bleeping dumb. Look on google with the dimensions ?! but of course that would mean parting with cash. And London properties are not all small? Some are massive and could easily fit a large bed in, why is she always dragging London it’s so boring.

i counted over the last 48 hours, she posts around 28 stories in a 24 period. It’s so much more than any other influencer I follow. she must be on her phone non stop.

her engagement rate on her main account is down to 1.08% and she’s lost more followers. Looks like her begged stay in the cotswolds with gluttonous platters has turned people off. I bet she sits scratching her head over why as she clearly thinks what she shows on her grid and stories is great.... but we all know it’s not.

Just saw the beg for a bed on her home account. Where can I find a bed like this to fit a London place? I imagine how bleeping dumb. Look on google with the dimensions ?! but of course that would mean parting with cash. And London properties are not all small? Some are massive and could easily fit a large bed in, why is she always dragging London it’s so boring.

i counted over the last 48 hours, she posts around 28 stories in a 24 period. It’s so much more than any other influencer I follow. she must be on her phone non stop.

her engagement rate on her main account is down to 1.08% and she’s lost more followers. Looks like her begged stay in the cotswolds with gluttonous platters has turned people off. I bet she sits scratching her head over why as she clearly thinks what she shows on her grid and stories is great.... but we all know it’s not.
Her twitter followers is dropping monthly too.

Reactions: 3
Yes followers are dropping again as they have been for months now.. which makes the 800 gained followers in two days last week even more suspicious. 1.08% engagement rate is embarrassing.

Yes followers are dropping again as they have been for months now.. which makes the 800 gained followers in two days last week even more suspicious. 1.08% engagement rate is embarrassing.
It is really poor.

Reactions: 1
I’m convinced she bought followers. And also her engagement is inflated by commenting from her various other accounts and Em replying herself. I’m surprised insta doesn’t block her more with all the activity. Given she bangs on about how precious her family is, put your phone down for the weekend and stay off social media.

i bet she will post tomorrow examples of someone baking from her ebook or buying a dress she recommended to address her comments about engagement, but the stats don’t lie!

wonder how long she’s staying at the cotswolds. I find her wearing over the knee boots in the day round there really odd. Like surely being in the cotswolds means nice long walks to take in the scenery. What on earth have she and her family been doing in their time there?

I think em lies so much she convinces herself. Years ago her dream job was to be a sky sports presenter then if anyone she knows gets married her dream job is to be a wedding planner and because she’s bought a house now her dream job is to be an interior designer. Why can’t she just be like blogging is my dream job and I’m happy with it?? Her behaviour isn’t normal and her family and fans enable her and it’s very sad really. Also she bangs on about being positive but she’s actually really negative always going on about hate comments blah blah blah, the amount of positive comments she gets from crazy fans she should be happy, but she’s thin skinned and any comment basically telling the truth she can’t handle so puts a negative tweet out there.

She keeps bragging that she’s got builder round to quote for ripping out her house and making changes. We all know she’s lies so might be deliberately mixing up terminology but it’s one thing gettimg a quote from a builder, but any good builders are booked up for at least a few months before they can start any work. Also many changes require building control even if not an extension, e.g. Knocking out internal walls, new roofs etc. I hope she’s got her applications to the council in order rather than just starting work without the required permissions.
she was also saying she’s having a cabin built in the garden. Again over a certain size you need planning permission. Honestly think she’s not got a clue. She talks a lot of tit though so guess we will see what she actually has done. She keeps saying it’s not a doer upper but she has to rip the house out.... or maybe she’s got some freebies lined up. Shel Boy has been grifting on deals no doubt

cant wait to find out... she keeps saying house but I’d be really surprised if it’s a full blown house
It’ll be a ground floor flat with a yard. Typical of her to over exaggerate to make herself seem better than she is, why can’t she just be humble and honest. I notice the begging house account followers a building company so I imagine she’s busy bartering with them for “eXPosUrE”

Oh yes, just seen that on her account. What a beg! I bet she emailed them Elle Darby style saying she could give eXpOsURe. More fool them if they actually think they will get more business from doing Shel Boys house for free

Reactions: 4
I'd say anyone that actually pays the slightest bit of attention to Shel boy is a young teen. Hence her shilling £12 polyester dresses all the time. This demographic are NOT doing up their own houses because they live with their parents. God she is a mess. She has no idea what she is doing does she.

cant wait to find out... she keeps saying house but I’d be really surprised if it’s a full blown house
She used to say "I have a house in Yorkshire and a house in London" when in reality her mum has a house in Yorkshire and Em rents a flat in London.
She is absolutely delusional, as proven yet again by today's morning drivel...Em remembering her pre Covid life of being on a different flight weekly and on the go all day long from 8am to midnight. 🙄🤣 oh boy...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She lies constantly, she’s said since living in that London flat that her next door neighbour is someone really famous/a couple that keep having loud sex/people having parties and not social distancing and a woman who the police keep calling out to who abuses emergency services. I’m sure she makes all of this stuff up because her life is so mundane without all of these embellishments.

Her new grid post has made me LOL. She is so awkward.

So many lies!! I always hated that she wouldn’t be honest about renting a flat. Like what is so wrong with that exactly? Millions of people do. It’s like she wants to pretend she is really rich but then is hawking £12 dresses and constantly shilling cheap Nike trainers. Rich people wouldn’t do that.

she’s must be ashamed of her own reality because I don’t see the incentive for lying. Most influencers rented at some point, the bit that was interesting was them making their place more homely something Shel has never done. I don’t think she’s ever done a flat tour and it’s obvious why - the place is a pig sty!

that latest reel of her changing outfit is a mess, bad transition and awkward. I think over the knee boots look dated now, she looks like robin hood in brown ones.

Hate it when influencers make a point about early mornings. Is it supposed to be impressive you got up early??
Im not good with them either but I don't have a choice of getting up at any time other than 6am every day.
Oh to have baths at 11am and brunch on the daily! So out of touch with reality it's unreal.

Reactions: 9
For such a xoxox country gal xoxox we haven’t seen much content from some of Britain’s most glorious countryside the last few days have we :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.