Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skippyskip

So is Maple moving into this new house then?

Sorry just seen previous message!
Of course she's not...what a surprise...

How on earth has she been saving since she was 15? Surely she didn't start making a decent salary until a few years ago. I feel like she is more coddled/funded by family than she lets on.
Of course she hasn't...

Her new address:

Emma Sheldon
123 Never Happened Road
Liesville
Fantasyland
5L0B L0L

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
I mean we don’t have a region in the UK called the Lake District. They definitely won’t have rooms next to a lake....nope not at all...

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
When I was around 15........he wasn’t even my first boyfriend......I felt like our relationship was perfect...he cheated on me 5 or 6 times”
If he went on a night out I’d think he cheated on me.....”
a night out where???? Soft play after dark?

oh fuck off. this cannot be real. This girl needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ohjeeseeee

Imagine being out with her

“OMG let’s be random and get some FRIES!! So have I told you about my beef jerky advert? Or my Boursin one? Like super so busy at the moment, don’t even care I’m being sAfE and not going abroad and OMG I got a dog, well it lives with my mum in the other half of the country but my dog mApLe is so cool, swipe up to see why I called her that lolll anyway what are you gonna post about Wiley tomorrow coz like needa comment on it but don’t have an opinion OMG my fries have arrived SO RANDOM ME! Ordering food with a drink in PriVatE members club!!! Soooo eliteeeee!!! don’t worry being super safe! Matt!! Matt!!! Will you speak or even look at me PLEASEEEEE”

• Haha

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
So we all know she’s the biggest spammer if commenting on EVERY INFLUENCERS pictures on IG.
Well now she’s on twitter confused why she seems to be blocked on IG- and the replies says that happens when you comment too much 🤣🤣🤣
26CF8EA0-CFA5-4F48-B458-C53D0B0E5BAE.jpeg
015DC2EB-85EE-4D24-AD54-7D3ED29E9C29.jpeg

• Haha

Cringe2020

Ah already shilling the life out of the dog she’s met once for 5 mins in a car park with some terrible AD for a crappy competition. You stay classy girl.

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
A new thread. Yay!
My morning thoughts:
Em, if you are working on being more private then PLEASE WORK HARDER. Maybe start with stopping with your morning drivel thoughts that literally show how little you have going on between your ears and in your life in general.
Em, for the gazillionth time I have no insecurities or internal issues. I'm not bitter. I live a wonderful life. I just hate watching you take the piss out of people for your own financial gain. No I won't stop watching. If people just stopped observing the things they found distasteful imagine what the world would come to. You go on about BLM don't you (or you did while it was trendy). Well if people don't call out this shit behaviour and actively speak against it then nothing will ever change.
Em, stop begging for a new nutribullet. Just get your card out and buy one yourself.
Em, please find a few word for 'insane'. You've said it approximately 15462241164 times in the last week.

Why on earth does Em think we are all so insecure and unhappy. Em, why don't you stop being so fucking insecure and stop reading here.

• Heart

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
it looks enough for about 10 people, and she’s got half that. honestly that level of greed is just gross in the current climate. She cannot read the room/tone of what people are looking for in influencers these days. Like youre in a holiday let, just have some cornflakes, toast and a fry up one day. Stop being such a try hard twat because it’s disgusting.
Exactly! I want to be inspired to go to a place - see local cafes, read reviews on food. Things that I (as a regular traveller) would realistically do. One platter if she was there on a hen or something would be an interesting tip! This is just gross.

Edit for new title suggestion:

Em Sheldon #4: stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we're all sick of this orange slob

Last edited:

Lechat

VIP Member
^^^ it’s like a 12 old wrote it. Can also be filed under *things that happened in Ems head and not reality**

i need to go back her whining and begging for matts birthday.

she says they are usually at Wimbledon and abroad for his birthday? Um how is it possible to do both simultaneousl? Also she only went to Wimbledon as a guest of Robinsons juice!

then she asks for ideas... apparently suggesting google will get you blocked but the dumb bish has finally used it! but oh everywhere is booked up. Can you imagine? Every hotel in the UK booked up!! Well let me see Em. youve had a few begged stays at Rudding Park so I took the liberty to check availability for you. They have room! I mean sure for a highly paid boss babe 800 quid is not too much to spend on your fella? They have cheaper rooms if you can’t afford it too!

maybe we’ll keep posting other ideas cause clearly your google isn’t working properly!

80548CC5-0F41-4FDD-8DFD-B8F61DEA825D.jpeg

5CD61615-3E55-412A-B1B0-4399ED3F03F4.jpeg

81DE4843-2097-46CD-8B9F-691A32AAB640.jpeg

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
It’s almost like she is proud of being unprofessional?! I dunno, Matt seems harmless but also like the kind of guy that wanks into a sock every night 🤣 not sure I blame him!!!!!

He seems to find her irritating. Stupid cow doesn’t take keys out and when he mentioned it she started twirling around in the mirror looking at her new dress and picnic bag! Imagine living with that daily.

also now she’s wanting to move to Oz despite never having been there! I thought you were ‘manifesting’ New York hun! Fucking hell she is mad as a box of frogs. I

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Here's the thing. Em is storing data on us (IP addresses) without our knowledge or consent. This doesn't necessary bother me as I don't really feel like I have anything to hide. I've said time and time again, I don't agree with ANYONE contacting her directly to attack unnecessarily. Questioning her however is not trolling. This site is not something she has to monitor. I have opinions on plenty of things (not just influencers but politics etc) that I would happily voice online. Does that mean I am always trolling if I don't agree with someone or something? No it doesn't. How does Em expect to get her IP address thing enforced? Does that mean that the police needs to contact everyone that has an opinion below the line that isn't particularly favourable to the subject? I've seen some dreadful and upsetting things written on say the Daily Mail. Things that go too far. But again this isn't it and even those awful comments, what can be done? You cannot stop people from having an opinion and voicing it.

Personally I don't like to comment on appearance. But I do think that her values are horrible. She pushes consumerism in the most disgusting way. She isn't good at her job. She has some deep seated issues that she needs to address rather than projecting onto what is potentially a very impressionable audience.

Has no one around her ever sat her down to tell her that this is madness? Her mum? Her boyfriend? Does she just rant on and on about how she is right and good and the best etc. and they all just nod their heads and agree with her that everyone else is mean. Its actually frightening and I think she could do with talking to a professional about her lack of being able to take on any form of differing opinion. Why does she keep reading here? Just get on with proving all your hates wrong, like she continues to say she will. You'll see the results in increased work with better and more reputable brands. That WOULD show us all!

And while I am on what seems to be a rather long Friday morning rant...this morning I woke up, worked out, had a shower, a protein shake and breakfast and put my make up on before leaving for work. Around 90% of the things I used (including the youtube workout and my protein) have been the result of an influencer. I'm not mad. I like influencers. I need to exercise judgement but they have led me to discover a lot that I genuinely love. And a lot of the influencers who have made these recommendations have gone on to do really well. They still influence my style etc and I wish nothing but the best for them. Truly I do. And there is Em with heel balm and beef jerky trying to flog her Uber Eats code and endless links to cheap clothing without disclosing which brand it is unless you swipe her link. Something isn't right is it? And it isn't because we sit here on Tattle.

And if she wants to tell my kids i'm a troll, well I'll tell them that their mother has principals and speaks against things that she sees and doesn't agree with.

Rant over! Best do some work now!

• Heart

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Shut down every comment/forum thing? What the hell? Sounds like she would enjoy living in a dictatorship state where you can’t have freedom of speech. Hey Emma, I’ve heard North Korea is cool 😎😜

• Haha

Heyyou

Chatty Member
It’s amazing that she thinks watching gossip girl counts as work 🤣

let be honest, she rolls out of bed at 9am posts some shite morning thoughts on insta, workouts / baking / slobbing round the house until the evening. Then receives freebie takeaway, before watching gossip girl. Obviously documenting some of this counts as ‘work’.
it’s amazing to me that she gets any paid work with her small audience and engagement rate of 1.6%. She’s not evolved or improved any aspect of her instagram or blog. I literally cringe reading anything she writes as there’s no substance and she overuses words like insane and amazing. Her YouTube videos are crap just hauls or talking about designer sandals she doesn’t own 😂 I think theres very much a shelf life for influencers in their twenties as so many younger ones with better content keep popping up.

I laugh that she’s taken advice from here when she’s been in this ’career’ 8 years plus. Surely she should have a better clue than us! but sorry going for a walk doesn’t prove you are exploring London or are more interesting! It won’t save your channel Em as we know there is nothing behind the scenes, no genuine interests or passion to do better. She’s just lucky she had a blog at the right time when the industry took off, if she started out now she’d be nothing and not be able to go full time with it.

To be honest I don’t think she’d even have a thread on here without all the stupid lies and tales she tells because she’s so unremarkable in every aspect. But because she tells lies so frequently and her life is so chaotic and content so shoddy we’ve managed three threads on this absolute loon!
I agree! She is such a plain Jane and the only reason I noticed her myself was due to her incessant ass licking comments on every influencers photos.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Hahaha! Was she hammered last night?! Three stories telling us not to worry 😂 newsflash dickhead, restaurants are open. Does she think people watch her stories and think ‘oh no I’m worried that Em may be INSIDE a restaurant’. Honey most people are just hate watching you for entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

openbook1

VIP Member
Using her neighbours problems as content is cunt behaviour. What’s the value in mentioning all that anyway. The other day she seemed to suggest she had a famous neighbour but had deleted the tweet. i doubt her street in London is that interesting. I imagine most people are ordinary folk and keep to themselves?

on the Shelly Shel account she was going on about “being shot” for taking a photo of Kensington Palace? I mean the live in Norfolk Em you dumb turd. And why would you be shot? We are not a country that has guns apart from some units in the police So why would you be shot. It’s so ridiculous. No other influence talk so much shit and she manages to do it across her eleventy billion acccounts.
Holy fucking shit.

How utterly tone-deaf and insensitive is she? She JUST spoke about black lives matter and now she is saying "I will get shot." Emma, you will not get shot because you have fucking white privilege and because there aren't really guns in the UK apart from armed guards/some police. I am actually astounded at her saying that so casually. She really is an utter cunt.

• Angry

I’ve realised the reason why she doesn’t do like house tours, clear tours ect.. is because she buys things for videos then sends them back. She wouldn’t be able to show anything because she doesn’t have it! Scummy