Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly just waiting for her “my eating disorder - the truth” upload. 😐

and the meet my boyfriend’s boyfriend upload but.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m honestly just waiting for her “my eating disorder - the truth” upload. 😐

and the meet my boyfriend’s boyfriend upload but.....
It will be the first honest content she has shared in years. Hahahahah. And yes, I think the same about Matt.

Supporting local businesses and the beauty industry but accepting a free treatment? Honestly how many more things can she accept? Is she skint as duck cause she’s giving that impression 😂

Reactions: 4
Supporting local businesses and the beauty industry but accepting a free treatment? Honestly how many more things can she accept? Is she skint as duck cause she’s giving that impression 😂
She said she paid for a consultation but it’s an ad, how does that work?

So she’s been to some kind of aesthetician? What do we reckon she’s had done??

Reactions: 1
So she’s been to some kind of aesthetician? What do we reckon she’s had done??
Nice "support" of a business there Em, no doubt it's been closed these past months and lost lots of income....surely any decent person would insist on paying?

Nice "support" of a business there Em, no doubt it's been closed these past months and lost lots of income....surely any decent person would insist on paying?
Remember ... she THINKS she is doing all these people a favour by promoting them on her dead, advert filled, cheap, orange ‘channel’

• Haha
So she’s paid £150 for a consultation (which can be redeemed against treatments) and now its gifted. Does she actually expect us to believe this tit? 😂 The girl won’t pay £30 for a fresh gel mani never mind £150 for a beauty consultation. How does she think she’s doing the clinic any favours when she refuses to give any details other than “iT WaS SoOoOo cLeAn gUySsS.. sOoO iMpReSsEd!”... what exactly are you trying to influence Em?! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she is abysmal at her ‘job’

Reactions: 7
So she’s paid £150 for a consultation (which can be redeemed against treatments) and now its gifted. Does she actually expect us to believe this tit? 😂 The girl won’t pay £30 for a fresh gel mani never mind £150 for a beauty consultation. How does she think she’s doing the clinic any favours when she refuses to give any details other than “iT WaS SoOoOo cLeAn gUySsS.. sOoO iMpReSsEd!”... what exactly are you trying to influence Em?! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she is abysmal at her ‘job’
She is nuts if she is paying that amount for a CONSULTATION. The plastic surgeon's office that I looked into getting botox at (then covid happened, lol) offers free consultations and then if you are happy, you pay for the treatment... most good places offer consultations for free.

This is weird to notice but how shaky are her hands here?
I get that if I am not eating enough in a day.
Also, her nails are disgusting. You think she when she is doing a closeup of food, she would make sure they look presentable. I also just do not like long nails in general though.

Has anyone watched her latest vlogs? I don't think I can cope with her screechy voice.

Has anyone watched her latest vlogs? I don't think I can cope with her screechy voice.
got 40 seconds in and she’s squeaking about her mum making flapjacks from her “healthier recipe ebook” with AD OWN PRODUCT on screen.

She really has no shame. Also babe, YOU DID NOT INVENT ANY OF THIS tit, you’ve just copied and collated and stuck it together on your cheap website. Disgusting that talented chefs toil or years on end and she just shoves a few blueberries and some crap powder in a nutribullet, force feeds them to the boring ‘boyfriend’ and then makes money from it. REPULSIVE.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she calls going to this clinic “a lil pamper” 🤮 unbelievably irresponsible! Firstly from the website it’s clear they do fillers and Botox. I have no issue with people having these, but I am very wary of the irresponsible way most influencers talking about having procedures. Either because they are blasé about having it (usually free) or try and hide that they have work done. Either way it’s not a pamper. It’s a medical procedure that requires consideration. If as an influencer you are going to go to a clinic and use it as content you need to have a mature conversation with your audience about it. Not just skip along like you’re having your hair done.
this clinic does do facials, so if she’s had that and is pretending she’s had something else done, then it’s for attention and getting DMs which is also pathetic.

got 40 seconds in and she’s squeaking about her mum making flapjacks from her “healthier recipe ebook” with AD OWN PRODUCT on screen.

She really has no shame. Also babe, YOU DID NOT INVENT ANY OF THIS tit, you’ve just copied and collated and stuck it together on your cheap website. Disgusting that talented chefs toil or years on end and she just shoves a few blueberries and some crap powder in a nutribullet, force feeds them to the boring ‘boyfriend’ and then makes money from it. REPULSIVE.
Hahaha, I watched a few minutes and turned it off.
She said twice or three times about how her mum made the flapjacks and she says "I'm not lying." When someone repeats something so much to overcompensate, often they are lying. I wouldn't be surprised if she made them.

Hahaha, I watched a few minutes and turned it off.
She said twice or three times about how her mum made the flapjacks and she says "I'm not lying." When someone repeats something so much to overcompensate, often they are lying. I wouldn't be surprised if she made them.
Also our selfless orange queen let’s us know that she’s waited a few weeks for PAYING customers to go and get their hair done before she goes in for her “gifted press PR appointment” SHE HONESTLY IS bleeping DILLUDED!!!!

Also our selfless orange queen let’s us know that she’s waited a few weeks for PAYING customers to go and get their hair done before she goes in for her “gifted press PR appointment” SHE HONESTLY IS bleeping DILLUDED!!!!
What a bleeping joke she is, as if she even admits this stuff? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.