Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to get her brows done this morning to “do her bit” but hasn’t mentioned the name of the salon. It was only a few days ago she was banging on about how much trade places get when she promotes them! Or will she only do that when it’s free?

Just seen she’s promoting her brand consultancy services. Cmon Emma you pose on insta with a loaf of bread and a packet of chewies and call it a job. Let’s not hype up your CV.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dear Shel Boy,

I own a company that manufacturers beef jerky. I am looking use influencers to sell more product. Shel boy, will you give me your insight and wisdom of 8 years of blagging free food, making tit up and manically working out to help me sell more beef jerky? Maybe you could lie on a towel in your mother’s garden in a bikini with the beef jerky perching on gucci slides? do you think that will sell more beef jerky to young women in their twenties?

do reply with your ‘consultancy’ rates dear Shel, would love to hear from you. Love and hugs to mapes the dog too. Maybe she can pose with the jerky as another idea.

love
le chat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Em now wants to grow fruit and vegetables and is asking on Twitter "Can I buy seeds online safely?"
The girl who orders countless clothes and takeways all the time is concerned about safely ordering some seeds.
She gets chocolate bars Deliveroo'd from the corner shop to her house!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Em now wants to grow fruit and vegetables and is asking on Twitter "Can I buy seeds online safely?"
The girl who orders countless clothes and takeways all the time is concerned about safely ordering some seeds.
She will just let it go moldy

she made some comment underneath that potatoes take ages to grow??can she not use google or have any knowledge of growing veg? so bizarre. I reckon she only tweeted that because Lydia millen is on some manic garden phase and em wants to copy.

Bet you answer your messages when theres a free meal or flight on offer though, you disgusting beg

Attachments

To be fair to her, there is some sense to her question even if I'm not sure she really knew. People have been buying all sorts of seeds online during lockdown with some coming from places like China which is illegal and they have been unknowingly planting all sorts of tit that can be really damaging.

I don't think our Em would quite understand this but maybe there is something going on in her head...

To be fair to her, there is some sense to her question even if I'm not sure she really knew. People have been buying all sorts of seeds online during lockdown with some coming from places like China which is illegal and they have been unknowingly planting all sorts of tit that can be really damaging.

I don't think our Em would quite understand this but maybe there is something going on in her head...
And Em is exactly the kind of person who would order seeds from China and accidentally introduce an invasive species to the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I get what you mean, but there are many established places to buy seeds safely or visit a garden centre? I’m sure google will bring up the big Uk seller who you can trust.
She also seems to think in you plant potatoes now they won’t be ready until next spring 🤣 maybe she thinks beef grows on a tree too. Sorry but she’s meant to be university educated and she seems pretty dumb. Like I said none of it is genuine she’s just seen the Lydia Millen gardening bandwagon and wants to jump on it.
I also think her secret news is house related so again she’s buttering up to get a gardener for free probably

Reactions: 1
I get what you mean, but there are many established places to buy seeds safely or visit a garden centre? I’m sure google will bring up the big Uk seller who you can trust.
She also seems to think in you plant potatoes now they won’t be ready until next spring 🤣 maybe she thinks beef grows on a tree too. Sorry but she’s meant to be university educated and she seems pretty dumb. Like I said none of it is genuine she’s just seen the Lydia Millen gardening bandwagon and wants to jump on it.
I also think her secret news is house related so again she’s buttering up to get a gardener for free probably
Thing is, she could easily Google all of this and not look so silly. Lol.

Reactions: 2
She's such a skank has to copy everyone

Reactions: 1
I’m awake super early with excitement about hearing her big secret news today!! She’s spent the whole day yesterday attention seeking about it..... beg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m awake super early with excitement about hearing her big secret news today!! She’s spent the whole day yesterday attention seeking about it..... beg
🤣🤣 her big secret news that she can’t tell us but keeps going on about 🤔

I reckon she will stretch it out another day just to get a few more DMs of “OMG what’s going on hun”

I can’t believe she bought out a baking e-book when her presentation skills are this horrendous. Everything she does is so lazy. There are plenty of baking enthusiasts on the Internet with self taught skill and excellent presentation that people can go to for inspo.. for free! They’re a lot cleaner than Emma too.

Reactions: 6
So we all know she’s the biggest spammer if commenting on EVERY INFLUENCERS pictures on IG.
Well now she’s on twitter confused why she seems to be blocked on IG- and the replies says that happens when you comment too much 🤣🤣🤣
26CF8EA0-CFA5-4F48-B458-C53D0B0E5BAE.jpeg
015DC2EB-85EE-4D24-AD54-7D3ED29E9C29.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely laughing my head off. Please Instagram....suspend her for the day it would be amazing and all the other influencers and celebs will get a day off in their comments!

Lies babe, pure lies! She’s deleted the original tweet too 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Absolutely laughing my head off. Please Instagram....suspend her for the day it would be amazing and all the other influencers and celebs will get a day off in their comments!

Lies babe, pure lies! She’s deleted the original tweet too 🤣🤣
She deleted it because it would then be obvious to everyone that she comments too much (mind you I’m sure everyone knows this about her, especially all the influenzas who are on the receiving end from her - daily 🤣)

ha! That ad is beyond shite. What has her posing with her mums dog and some stale biscuits got to do with the product she’s meant to be advertising?! All the comments are the same instahuns that always comment the same old crap. How is this useful to neutrogena?

She deleted it because it would then be obvious to everyone that she comments too much (mind you I’m sure everyone knows this about her, especially all the influenzas who are on the receiving end from her - daily 🤣)
was just thinking the same. Publicly moaning about being blocked on insta and the two replies confirm it’s because of too much posting! I googled it quickly and pretty much every website says the same thing. So embarrassing!

this link below even says insta limits you to 1440 actions daily, which include liking, following, and messages. So the fact she has exceeding this is proper embarrassing! only a loser spends that much time on insta! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.