Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep free hair colour and cut, nails and meals out. Probably adds up to hundreds each month. Now she’ll have to pay herself and she probably won’t bother! Like zizzis are on the brink and she’s had so many free meals from them yet not one peep from her about supporting them or shock actually going for a meal there on her own pound.

Matt looks so embarrassed in this video. And the giggling noise she makes? Just odd. She’s a grown woman not a teenager fgs.

Reactions: 6
Yep free hair colour and cut, nails and meals out. Probably adds up to hundreds each month. Now she’ll have to pay herself and she probably won’t bother! Like zizzis are on the brink and she’s had so many free meals from them yet not one peep from her about supporting them or shock actually going for a meal there on her own pound.

Matt looks so embarrassed in this video. And the giggling noise she makes? Just odd. She’s a grown woman not a teenager fgs.
View attachment 186867
😂 What is that noise?? I never listen to stories with sound on. That is so cringey!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a cunty thing to tweet. She says "not saying it's her fault btw" but she clearly is saying that. What if the woman has some severe mental illness?
Why does Em have to tweet about EVERYTHING? Is nothing private?

View attachment 186867
WTF. What is with that weird laugh??????

This is such an ugly and tacky outfit.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She literally has no filter does she. Everything is about seeking attention even at the expense of a poor woman who potentially has mental health issues and has no idea that she is being used as a way for Em to up her engagement or even worse as entertainment 😖

She literally has no filter does she. Everything is about seeking attention even at the expense of a poor woman who potentially has mental health issues and has no idea that she is being used as a way for Em to up her engagement or even worse as entertainment 😖
Isn't that just so gross? She doesn't act like an adult. No empathy whatsoever. Instead using someone else's downfall for her own engagement.

Using her neighbours problems as content is bleep behaviour. What’s the value in mentioning all that anyway. The other day she seemed to suggest she had a famous neighbour but had deleted the tweet. i doubt her street in London is that interesting. I imagine most people are ordinary folk and keep to themselves?

on the Shelly Shel account she was going on about “being shot” for taking a photo of Kensington Palace? I mean the live in Norfolk Em you dumb turd. And why would you be shot? We are not a country that has guns apart from some units in the police So why would you be shot. It’s so ridiculous. No other influence talk so much tit and she manages to do it across her eleventy billion acccounts.

Attachments

• Angry
Using her neighbours problems as content is bleep behaviour. What’s the value in mentioning all that anyway. The other day she seemed to suggest she had a famous neighbour but had deleted the tweet. i doubt her street in London is that interesting. I imagine most people are ordinary folk and keep to themselves?

on the Shelly Shel account she was going on about “being shot” for taking a photo of Kensington Palace? I mean the live in Norfolk Em you dumb turd. And why would you be shot? We are not a country that has guns apart from some units in the police So why would you be shot. It’s so ridiculous. No other influence talk so much tit and she manages to do it across her eleventy billion acccounts.
Holy bleeping tit.

How utterly tone-deaf and insensitive is she? She JUST spoke about black lives matter and now she is saying "I will get shot." Emma, you will not get shot because you have bleeping white privilege and because there aren't really guns in the UK apart from armed guards/some police. I am actually astounded at her saying that so casually. She really is an utter bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She should manifest some paid work that is better than shilling cinnamon and cereal that makes you tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She should manifest some paid work that is better than shilling cinnamon and cereal that makes you tit!
or beef jerky :). She is such a z-list influencer. Her engagement is also shocking, 1.45%. "Good" engagement on IG is 6%+.
I think her agency told her to set up all those other IG account so she can add up the engagement...basically cheating.
She has @emshelx, @emshellyshel, @mapledoodlesdiaries and @carbsofdreams.
Imagine having that many accounts? It would be draining.

All this manifesting business seems very trendy at the moment with basic witch types. Just another things to drone on about along with crystals and horoscopes.

problem is Em and many others don’t know what hard work is. She’s fucked about on the internet for years making a living and no offence but it’s not hard work. she was just lucky she was blogging when it blew up. She thinks Hard work is managing her 8 instagram accounts, replying to emails, linking polyester fast fashion that’s killing the planet, pouting in her phone and writing nonsense. Oh and baking and working out. I mean its not work is it. And she’s not even good at it. Terrible photos, terrible vlogs, no work ethic, sloppy output. Moaning all the time and making tit up.

no wonder her engagement is terrible. I think people see through her so called work and it pisses ppl off that she just fucks about and openly gloats about it. Like bragging she’s late to her work calls, not washing her hair or cleaning up... just says it all. What is remotely inspiring or relatable about that level of unprofessional behaviour and sloppiness. Then we add in the doxxing, her dragging of businesses on tripadvisor and the lying about everything. ugh.

She just seems like a really awful person for so many reasons. No redeeming features at all.

All this manifesting business seems very trendy at the moment with basic witch types. Just another things to drone on about along with crystals and horoscopes.

problem is Em and many others don’t know what hard work is. She’s fucked about on the internet for years making a living and no offence but it’s not hard work. she was just lucky she was blogging when it blew up. She thinks Hard work is managing her 8 instagram accounts, replying to emails, linking polyester fast fashion that’s killing the planet, pouting in her phone and writing nonsense. Oh and baking and working out. I mean its not work is it. And she’s not even good at it. Terrible photos, terrible vlogs, no work ethic, sloppy output. Moaning all the time and making tit up.

no wonder her engagement is terrible. I think people see through her so called work and it pisses ppl off that she just fucks about and openly gloats about it. Like bragging she’s late to her work calls, not washing her hair or cleaning up... just says it all. What is remotely inspiring or relatable about that level of unprofessional behaviour and sloppiness. Then we add in the doxxing, her dragging of businesses on tripadvisor and the lying about everything. ugh.

She just seems like a really awful person for so many reasons. No redeeming features at all.
Couldn't have said it any better ,I just wish this whole influencer bubble would burst and these greedy blaggers aren't gifted anymore , sadly it looks like nothing has changed or going to change in the future

Reactions: 1

She's just posted that she's on this street again and being such a rebel taking photos 🙄

Reactions: 1
She's just posted that she's on this street again and being such a rebel taking photos 🙄
She is pathetic. I find it odd her saying "crazy people live here." Does she mean "crazily wealthy" or....?
At this point, she is trolling us. Funny how we went on about how she lives in London yet never actually does much...now she is going to "tourist" areas.
I've thought this for ages but Matt has a really smug annoying face, lol. And Em looks like an orange twit. For some reason, Matt has always given me um...gay vibes. Nothing wrong with that but he sets my gaydar off, lol.

Why would they have needed to stay in London because of Matt? They weren't going out anywhere and he was "working" from home...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
She is pathetic. I find it odd her saying "crazy people live here." Does she mean "crazily wealthy" or....?
At this point, she is trolling us. Funny how we went on about how she lives in London yet never actually does much...now she is going to "tourist" areas.
I've thought this for ages but Matt has a really smug annoying face, lol. And Em looks like an orange twit. For some reason, Matt has always given me um...gay vibes. Nothing wrong with that but he sets my gaydar off, lol.

Why would they have needed to stay in London because of Matt? They weren't going out anywhere and he was "working" from home...
Her face looks the colour of rose gold wtf

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.