Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing to discuss. You were 15, you are now 26. Get the duck over it or go to therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely mental behaviour. What must Matt think of this tit show?

I was watching one of Nadia Anya’s vlogs this evening. She’s stylish, takes real pride in her appearance and comes across really well. She happens to have the same amount of YouTube subscribers as Em, despite only starting YouTube two years ago. The difference in their number of views speaks volumes. Nadia is the type of influencer that does her job. Brands want to work with her because she puts together outfits so well that I’m sure they see an increase in sales when she wears their stuff. Her beauty videos/IGTV’s are always informative and well executed. She is younger than Em too which really emphasises how strange and immature Em is.

Sorry for the long post I just thought it was interesting to see the vast difference between Em and another fashion/beauty influencer with an equal amount of subscribers. Maybe Em should watch her peers and take note because I see no other influencers in their mid twenties behaving the way she does and it is 100% the reason why her channel hasn’t grown for a long time! She got lucky starting her blog whilst in uni, but then so many girls have come along since who can do it so much better than she can. She’s had her day, I don’t think she’s got a future in this industry.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely mental behaviour. What must Matt think of this tit show?

I was watching one of Nadia Anya’s vlogs this evening. She’s stylish, takes real pride in her appearance and comes across really well. She happens to have the same amount of YouTube subscribers as Em, despite only starting YouTube two years ago. The difference in their number of views speaks volumes. Nadia is the type of influencer that does her job. Brands want to work with her because she puts together outfits so well that I’m sure they see an increase in sales when she wears their stuff. Her beauty videos/IGTV’s are always informative and well executed. She is younger than Em too which really emphasises how strange and immature Em is.

Sorry for the long post I just thought it was interesting to see the vast difference between Em and another fashion/beauty influencer with an equal amount of subscribers. Maybe Em should watch her peers and take note because I see no other influencers in their mid twenties behaving the way she does and it is 100% the reason why her channel hasn’t grown for a long time! She got lucky starting her blog whilst in uni, but then so many girls have come along since who can do it so much better than she can. She’s had her day, I don’t think she’s got a future in this industry.
Nadia has an air of confidence and coolness around her which Em doesn't. Em always comes across as insecure in videos and photos.

Reactions: 1
Nadia has an air of confidence and coolness around her which Em doesn't. Em always comes across as insecure in videos and photos.

She really does. I can’t imagine manically trying to convince 100k followers that this beef jerky is “the best thing ever, like so so so good” would be confidence boosting stuff. Must be so exhausting having to keep this facade up.

Reactions: 2
She really does. I can’t imagine manically trying to convince 100k followers that this beef jerky is “the best thing ever, like so so so good” would be confidence boosting stuff. Must be so exhausting having to keep this facade up.
Hahahaha, beef jerky. An all-time low.

Her numbers are still dropping on IG and twitter.

Hahahaha, beef jerky. An all-time low.

Her numbers are still dropping on IG and twitter.
She replied to someone on Twitter the other week that her followers dropped because she posted about BLM. I was disgusted. Her followers have been dropping daily for months! It had duck all to do with her posting about BLM because it‘s glaringly obvious that she doesn’t support the cause and just did it because everyone else did. She calls parts of London that are heavily multi cultural as “sketchy” and “unsafe” .. we have receipts, she’s not fooling anyone.

Reactions: 7
She replied to someone on Twitter the other week that her followers dropped because she posted about BLM. I was disgusted. Her followers have been dropping daily for months! It had duck all to do with her posting about BLM because it‘s glaringly obvious that she doesn’t support the cause and just did it because everyone else did. She calls parts of London that are heavily multi cultural as “sketchy” and “unsafe” .. we have receipts, she’s not fooling anyone.
What a vile witch. Her followers are bored of the same shite she posts 10 times in a row EVERY day.

Reactions: 4
Johnny Bravo 😂😂 he definitely needs a haircut, perhaps he’s waiting for Em to beg him a trip to a barbers??

I’d love to know what he makes of the cheating video. I mean it happened 10 years ago so feels completely irrelevant and for women in their late twenties who want dating or breakup advice why would they listen to Em? Who has been in a relationship for about 5 years now?? there are plethora of dating bloggers out there who would be so much more relatable and be able to talk what it’s like to cheated on or messed around in your 20s & 30s and give practical advice. than Em going on about being cheated on in school. It’s frankly embarrassing that she’s acting like she’s an authority on this subject when she has no idea what it would be like to be cheated on in a long term relationship or at an age where the impact would be greater. I don’t agree that being heartbroken at 15 is the same as when your older! Sorry but you’re just a kid at 15.

her content is just so sloppy, any area thats shes tries like fashion, beauty or fitness she’s cobbles something together and it shows that she has no expertise in any area. Or any willingness to actually educate herself and get more knowledge. Genuinely think shes led where the money is and bases her content around that. She doesnt actually care about improving her photos or content, as long as she’s making an easy buck from it.

I can totally imagine her saying people unfollowed her because of BLM, even though again hers was the most half arsed. All she did was re post other people anyway. so she has a nerve but it’s totally in keeping that she blames other people/trolls/bullies instead of looking hard in the mirror at the real person to blame. Other influencers are overtaking her left right and centre. She’s had no ads on her grid for ages. losing followers. Let’s hope mama shel is keeping her room free to move back into.

Johnny Bravo 😂😂 he definitely needs a haircut, perhaps he’s waiting for Em to beg him a trip to a barbers??

I’d love to know what he makes of the cheating video. I mean it happened 10 years ago so feels completely irrelevant and for women in their late twenties who want dating or breakup advice why would they listen to Em? Who has been in a relationship for about 5 years now?? there are plethora of dating bloggers out there who would be so much more relatable and be able to talk what it’s like to cheated on or messed around in your 20s & 30s and give practical advice. than Em going on about being cheated on in school. It’s frankly embarrassing that she’s acting like she’s an authority on this subject when she has no idea what it would be like to be cheated on in a long term relationship or at an age where the impact would be greater. I don’t agree that being heartbroken at 15 is the same as when your older! Sorry but you’re just a kid at 15.

her content is just so sloppy, any area thats shes tries like fashion, beauty or fitness she’s cobbles something together and it shows that she has no expertise in any area. Or any willingness to actually educate herself and get more knowledge. Genuinely think shes led where the money is and bases her content around that. She doesnt actually care about improving her photos or content, as long as she’s making an easy buck from it.

I can totally imagine her saying people unfollowed her because of BLM, even though again hers was the most half arsed. All she did was re post other people anyway. so she has a nerve but it’s totally in keeping that she blames other people/trolls/bullies instead of looking hard in the mirror at the real person to blame. Other influencers are overtaking her left right and centre. She’s had no ads on her grid for ages. losing followers. Let’s hope mama shel is keeping her room free to move back into.
Didn't Em cut his hair? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Her content and photos have been the same now for years, absolutely no improvement.

I honestly think Matt is just with her because of all the freebies. It's great for him in that sense, lol and Em seems like a pushover.

Did Em ever post about the books she was going to read in regards to BLM?

Also, ever notice she never does a q&a on IG? Probably because she would have to ask the q's herself...hahaha.

Didn't Em cut his hair? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Her content and photos have been the same now for years, absolutely no improvement.

I honestly think Matt is just with her because of all the freebies. It's great for him in that sense, lol and Em seems like a pushover.

Did Em ever post about the books she was going to read in regards to BLM?

Also, ever notice she never does a q&a on IG? Probably because she would have to ask the q's herself...hahaha.
oh yeah she did! although she’s can’t have taken much off since his hair looks massive. I think he could tie it back.

i dont get their relationship at all. He seems a grumpy sod, they don’t look like they have much craic. And when she put the little good wife act on the past few months baking him tit it was so backwards. That said it looks like they have deranged eating habits and enjoyment of living in squalor in common so maybe they work well together!

we will never see any reference to her reading BLM books. The author would have to send them for free for a start. Maybe one of her morning thoughts should be her commitment to reading a book by end of August. Come on Em you’ve got plenty of time free now the beef jerky ads have dried up.

haha if she did a q&a she would definitely send herself all the questions. She never does them nor insta lives. i think she would get angry if someone asked her something she didnt like and she probably doesn’t want that being seen live.

I really hope she doesn’t give in and let her have free nails done then. Em can afford to pay and support small businesses since she keeps carping on about it!

Reactions: 1
Ah good! I think Matt looks like Butthead in that picture (showing my age!).

You'd think that Em would take a look at some of the stylish bloggers that she constantly comments on and their growth and try to learn from it. These are mature young women. They take pride in what they do ie. not taking pics in socks or with a filthy and untidy backdrop. The colours look natural and not overly filtered. They don't constantly bang on about their family/mum/brothers.

Butthead 😂😂😂🤣🤣 dying

i agree, she’s miles behind the competitive and there are so many influencers around the 100k follower mark. It’s saturated as duck.
i also noticed influencers smaller than her do not post as much content daily. She’s pretty much the only one apart from Lorna luxe who posts non stop on stories. It just shows she has nothing else going on but to post affiliate links all day. Whereas other influencers who are growing fast seem to have a life, they go out, shop, meet friends.

Last edited:
Affiliate linking FACE MASKS. I’m sorry. Just too grubby for words. I hope every penny she makes from them is donated to charity. Disgusting.
bleeping bleep. Imagine making money off a pandemic product. Disgusting. She also knows people will buy them because they're mandatory. I dislike her.

bleeping bleep. Imagine making money off a pandemic product. Disgusting. She also knows people will buy them because they're mandatory. I dislike her.
And OF COURSE people have been messaging her about them. So she’s just helping out!!! Abhorrent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.