Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Em Sheldon of Em Talks and insta / YouTube: Emshelx

We’ve observed Ems lockdown of manic working out and baking in the grubby flat that never gets cleaned. But the main scandal was her pretending her mums new puppy is her puppy. The puppy is in Leeds and Em lives in London! Em has claimed not to have left her flat all through lockdown yet managed a drive to meet this puppy. Seems she has selective memory 🤔

Anyway, this is the third thread for discussion. How many more takeaways can she eat? How many chocolate bars will she have ubered despite being young and healthy enough to go to a supermarket? Oh and will she ever actually buy a house..?

Reactions: 9
You swine. Don't you know she actually brought a house before but it fell through 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She shills the ugliest tit.

This will sound awful but I hate when people wear designer items with the huge name printed on it, whether tshirts/jumpers, shoes, bags, belts, etc. Em has all of those gaudy items and to me, it lacks class.
My favourite items are the more subtle ones, that look expensive but really nice. I have a Mulberry Lily bag from years ago, it is beautiful and has the tiny Mulberry logo but is subtle. I also have a Tiffany Setting engagement ring and the number of compliments I get on it is astounding, not about the size, but how much it sparkles... I had someone come up to me in a restaurant from across the room and say they were admiring the sparkle, lol. No doubt if Em got engaged she would get one of those tacky (in my opinion) double halo rings.

Reactions: 2
She shills the ugliest tit.

This will sound awful but I hate when people wear designer items with the huge name printed on it, whether tshirts/jumpers, shoes, bags, belts, etc. Em has all of those gaudy items and to me, it lacks class.
My favourite items are the more subtle ones, that look expensive but really nice. I have a Mulberry Lily bag from years ago, it is beautiful and has the tiny Mulberry logo but is subtle. I also have a Tiffany Setting engagement ring and the number of compliments I get on it is astounding, not about the size, but how much it sparkles... I had someone come up to me in a restaurant from across the room and say they were admiring the sparkle, lol. No doubt if Em got engaged she would get one of those tacky (in my opinion) double halo rings.
as soon as I saw her promoting the Gucci tshirt, I rolled my eyes. Plastered with Gucci, it’s right up her street as she’s a chav at heart. Also it’s still £300. Sorry but it’s a tshirt and definitely not worth that especially for something that could only be worn with limited outfits due to the branding.

Remember she bought a kids Gucci tshirt to save money?! Never seen her wear that since, nor the Gucci belt. Come on em, if you’re going to affiliate link designer good you should at least show yourself wearing some?!

oh god with an engagement ring, she would go massive I’m sure of it. Some huge bling bauble. I bet she’d make Matt propose with a borrowed ring then go and pick one herself so she could go massive, then she’d vlog the whole thing and do a blog on engagement rings and affiliate links to maximise her earnings. Nothing would be sacred.

I totally agree that you need to have a ring that suits your hand and sparkle is better than size. My fiancé got mine from a small jeweller that deals with Art Deco and vintage designs and went for a very simple design with a lovely diamond, that’s not over the top.

But he did go to another jeweller where they told him women want the biggest diamond and not to even bother picking it himself as it’s better for the woman to choose! He said it was a horrendous experience all about the up sell. But it’s because of womem like Em that insist that only big diamonds are best. No thanks. I like my jewellery subtle and meaningful!

Last edited:
as soon as I saw her promoting the Gucci tshirt, I rolled my eyes. Plastered with Gucci, it’s right up her street as she’s a chav at heart. Also it’s still £300. Sorry but it’s a tshirt and definitely not worth that especially for something that could only be worn with limited outfits due to the branding.

Remember she bought a kids Gucci tshirt to save money?! Never seen her wear that since, nor the Gucci belt. Come on em, if you’re going to affiliate link designer good you should at least show yourself wearing some?!
She also has the tacky shoes, were they Gucci too? I can't remember now.
I don't think she really has much designer stuff to be honest...at least not the nice classic items. More the chavvy ones as you said.

I always think it is funny that the clothes she REALLY LOVES, she ends up selling on Depop. So sad. https://www.depop.com/emshelx/

Reactions: 1
{WHY} {IS} {SHE} {SUDDENLY} {USING} {THESE} {{{{}}}} silly bint

shes celebrating from the thing she can’t talk about right now but will talk about sometime maybe in the future with prawn crackers....as per.

Fantastic thread title, I LOL’d

Reactions: 3
So far on Depop from the items she has sold she has made over 2,100 GBP.
If she sells everything, she will make 4,225 GBP.

Might look like she's selling stuff for cheap but with so much tit for sale, she's raking in the money. Who knew you could make much from selling tat? And I doubt that she includes it in her income taxes, as she should be since she is her own company. I wouldn't be surprised if most of her money comes from affiliate, depop and a few ads.

• Wow
So far on Depop from the items she has sold she has made over 2,100 GBP.
If she sells everything, she will make 4,225 GBP.

Might look like she's selling stuff for cheap but with so much tit for sale, she's raking in the money. Who knew you could make much from selling tat? And I doubt that she includes it in her income taxes, as she should be since she is her own company. I wouldn't be surprised if most of her money comes from affiliate, depop and a few ads.
im shocked at what she’s selling on there! i mean we know she wears awful clothes generally, but the cheek of selling them on for £10 or when she probably got them free is unreal. I can’t understand who would want these clothes. Have people seen the state of her flat? I wouldn’t expect anything to be washed.

im shocked at what she’s selling on there! i mean we know she wears awful clothes generally, but the cheek of selling them on for £10 or when she probably got them free is unreal. I can’t understand who would want these clothes. Have people seen the state of her flat? I wouldn’t expect anything to be washed.
For this coat, she says there is makeup marks around the collar...yet she is asking 25 for it. So gross.

Another takeaway tonight... imagine all the MSG and sodium intake she must have. No wonder she complains about feeling bloated. I would too from that every night.

• Sick

oh god with an engagement ring, she would go massive I’m sure of it. Some huge bling bauble. I bet she’d make Matt propose with a borrowed ring then go and pick one herself so she could go massive, then she’d vlog the whole thing and do a blog on engagement rings and affiliate links to maximise her earnings. Nothing would be sacred.

I totally agree that you need to have a ring that suits your hand and sparkle is better than size. My fiancé got mine from a small jeweller that deals with Art Deco and vintage designs and went for a very simple design with a lovely diamond, that’s not over the top.

But he did go to another jeweller where they told him women want the biggest diamond and not to even bother picking it himself as it’s better for the woman to choose! He said it was a horrendous experience all about the up sell. But it’s because of womem like Em that insist that only big diamonds are best. No thanks. I like my jewellery subtle and meaningful!
She is 100% the type of girl who’d plan her whole engagement herself and then act surprised for the camera once he got down on one knee.

She is 100% the type of girl who’d plan her whole engagement herself and then act surprised for the camera once he got down on one knee.
omg yes that would be exactly what she would do! Plan it all herself with cameras conveniently set up to capture it all. Lots of twirling around and grinning. Probably have mama Shel and her brother leap from a nearby bush as a fake surprise too!

• Haha
omg yes that would be exactly what she would do! Plan it all herself with cameras conveniently set up to capture it all. Lots of twirling around and grinning. Probably have mama Shel and her brother leap from a nearby bush as a fake surprise too!
Hahaha yes! Don’t forget maple doodle doodle! Either that or she’d be on a beach rocking back and forth with a bikini shoved up her arse whilst her brother films it. Always knew they were odd when she took him on a press trip just the two of them and he was recording her on a beach from behind with a full swimsuit wedgie. It’s on her insta somewhere! Not normal sibling behaviour at all.. very odd indeed! 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For this coat, she says there is makeup marks around the collar...yet she is asking 25 for it. So gross.

Another takeaway tonight... imagine all the MSG and sodium intake she must have. No wonder she complains about feeling bloated. I would too from that every night.
It's so interesting to see how many of her "literally my favourite ever" clothes end up straight on Depop. She's very greedy to be asking that much for one of her grubby coats, but I guess she needs to fund that takeaway habit somehow. Now it has got to the point where they are having it every day. She is so utterly useless she can't stir fry some meat and vegetables and boil some rice herself. How much must all that cost? You are right about the sodium, I had one Thai takeaway this year (as a treat) and it was delicious but afterwards I was so very thirsty all evening. Although I did get 2 bags of free prawn crackers in London, maybe Em should try manifesting that a little harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah already shilling the life out of the dog she’s met once for 5 mins in a car park with some terrible AD for a crappy competition. You stay classy girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A new thread. Yay!
My morning thoughts:
Em, if you are working on being more private then PLEASE WORK HARDER. Maybe start with stopping with your morning drivel thoughts that literally show how little you have going on between your ears and in your life in general.
Em, for the gazillionth time I have no insecurities or internal issues. I'm not bitter. I live a wonderful life. I just hate watching you take the piss out of people for your own financial gain. No I won't stop watching. If people just stopped observing the things they found distasteful imagine what the world would come to. You go on about BLM don't you (or you did while it was trendy). Well if people don't call out this tit behaviour and actively speak against it then nothing will ever change.
Em, stop begging for a new nutribullet. Just get your card out and buy one yourself.
Em, please find a few word for 'insane'. You've said it approximately 15462241164 times in the last week.

Why on earth does Em think we are all so insecure and unhappy. Em, why don't you stop being so bleeping insecure and stop reading here.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah already shilling the life out of the dog she’s met once for 5 mins in a car park with some terrible AD for a crappy competition. You stay classy girl.
that poor dog will be worked to an inch for its life for ads and freebies. Poor thing.

A new thread. Yay!
My morning thoughts:
Em, if you are working on being more private then PLEASE WORK HARDER. Maybe start with stopping with your morning drivel thoughts that literally show how little you have going on between your ears and in your life in general.
Em, for the gazillionth time I have no insecurities or internal issues. I'm not bitter. I live a wonderful life. I just hate watching you take the piss out of people for your own financial gain. No I won't stop watching. If people just stopped observing the things they found distasteful imagine what the world would come to. You go on about BLM don't you (or you did while it was trendy). Well if people don't call out this tit behaviour and actively speak against it then nothing will ever change.
Em, stop begging for a new nutribullet. Just get your card out and buy one yourself.
Em, please find a few word for 'insane'. You've said it approximately 15462241164 times in the last week.

Why on earth does Em think we are all so insecure and unhappy. Em, why don't you stop being so bleeping insecure and stop reading here.
haha we should do our own morning thoughts here too! Love it.

i hate all this bollocks that we‘re just jealous. Lidl Millen is at it, so no wonder Em is pipping up. No, am not remotely jealous of you Em. Your grubby beggy lifestyle looks empty and hollow to me. I wouldn’t want to use my hospital checkups as content and lie about getting a dog for engagement. You are living an episode of black mirror love where your self worth is measured by your likes. Whereas the people here are laughing at you and pitying the desperation and fakery of all influencers. Pitying the desperate things you will for content and likes.

i mean it’s funny that we’re just jealous bitter haters according to Em yet she reads here on the daily and feels the need to address our comments or even change her content! I mean if we’re just jealous losers why you listening to us Em? Maybe if you really admitted it, we are right about everything and you hate us for shining a light on your lies.

Its just so basic isn't it. They don't like me so they MUST be jealous. No self reflection at all. Why don't they look at the bullshit that they put out and evaluate how it comes across? Again, if you don't agree with what is said here then just stop giving it time and stop indirectly addressing it.

And this thing with sharing to help other people who may be going through the same. What complete and utter bullshit. She overshares to get engagement and attention. If I was waiting on something distressing then I would discuss it with my actual friends and family not with some orange influencer using me for engagement. You see Em, that's the difference between you and other people. We all have actual social interactions away from social media.

Definitely not jealous of Em. It is sad that she reads here and jumps to that conclusion. Funny, she never names Tattle and won't as people would realise what a horror she really is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.