Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t say much. Do not speak to her on other platforms and post in here. She tracks your IP
Yes, she is insane. She tracked my IP before when I commented on another gossip forum and then doxed me on her Twitter page. Do you know how she tracks IPs? I was never able to work it out.

Is IT back in London or still in yOrKshIrE? Coz the mad cow is posting her crap from both locations. Also the desperate beg is all over Molly Mae’s Twitter hoping to pick up some new followers, we see you, we see you are desperate, you are an irrelevant beg.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Is IT back in London or still in yOrKshIrE? Coz the mad cow is posting her crap from both locations. Also the desperate beg is all over Molly Mae’s Twitter hoping to pick up some new followers, we see you, we see you are desperate, you are an irrelevant beg.
Yes, she is all up in Molly Mae's mentions.

I can’t say much. Do not speak to her on other platforms and post in here. She tracks your IP
do you know what’s she’s trying to achieve? Like does she intend to come round our house and have a word or something?

do you know what’s she’s trying to achieve? Like does she intend to come round our house and have a word or something?
She tries to get the police involved against trolls. Been doing it since 2015. We are not trolling Em. I would never wish harm to her or send her hateful messages. We simply call her out for being completely unethical and not declaring her ads properly, etc.

Last edited:
I’d love to send all those screenshots to the next brand she works with and ask if they are happy working with such a threatening thug.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she should buy mAtT some clothes for his birthday rather than try begging free stays. Does he ever wear anything other than the same gym gear

Reactions: 1
Can’t speak for anyone else but I’ve never messaged her. Is her seeking out this site us trolling her? I don’t doubt that she gets messages sent to her as I’m sure most people with public profiles do. But she just cannot seem to see herself as a problem. I don’t think I would seek out negativity about myself to be honest. But if I did see some then I would learn from it. Comments about her here, aside from those about her looks, actually show what people don’t like. Her channels are either not growing or declining. So while her audience aren’t all here on tattle, why is it that she can’t join the dots? What we say must be what others think? Her views and likes are dire. All her comments are from other influencers. Ok so she is tracking our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Now what?

Can’t speak for anyone else but I’ve never messaged her. Is her seeking out this site us trolling her? I don’t doubt that she gets messages sent to her as I’m sure most people with public profiles do. But she just cannot seem to see herself as a problem. I don’t think I would seek out negativity about myself to be honest. But if I did see some then I would learn from it. Comments about her here, aside from those about her looks, actually show what people don’t like. Her channels are either not growing or declining. So while her audience aren’t all here on tattle, why is it that she can’t join the dots? What we say must be what others think? Her views and likes are dire. All her comments are from other influencers. Ok so she is tracking our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Now what?
From Google:

"
What does trolling someone mean?
Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users."

So no, I would not say we are trolling. What we do, is no different than people discussing celebrities online, which Em does herself. She doesn't like us talking about her as we pick up on all the stuff she does that is not ethical. She wants to silence anyone that disagrees with what she does.

She has apparently been tracking IPs for years because she thinks the police will do something.

same here, Ive never messaged her and never will. I’m sure all influencers get nasty comments. They should just block and move on. but as these influencers have changed and become money grabbing, followers may make a legitimate comment or criticism which gets met with shrieking about bullying and trolls and increasingly set upon in a nasty way. The influencers have been the bullies against their own audiences, if they don’t toe the line of being a simpering kiss ass.

So people come here to discuss instead. If she chooses to seek out this thread and try and doxx people then she’s the one that needs to be locked up. no one forces her to read here. if she’s so happy and confident over her content why does she care what we think anyway?! But yeah I’d love to know what she’s going to do if she has info about us.

lets put it this way, she doesn’t come out of it looking good that she’s stalking and tracking strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 4
same here, Ive never messaged her and never will. I’m sure all influencers get nasty comments. They should just block and move on. but as these influencers have changed and become money grabbing, followers may make a legitimate comment or criticism which gets met with shrieking about bullying and trolls and increasingly set upon in a nasty way. The influencers have been the bullies against their own audiences, if they don’t toe the line of being a simpering kiss ass.

So people come here to discuss instead. If she chooses to seek out this thread and try and doxx people then she’s the one that needs to be locked up. no one forces her to read here. if she’s so happy and confident over her content why does she care what we think anyway?! But yeah I’d love to know what she’s going to do if she has info about us.

lets put it this way, she doesn’t come out of it looking good that she’s stalking and tracking strangers on the internet.
I have never messaged her either and have no intention of messaging her directly. I try to avoid commenting on her appearance, as her appalling disclosure ethics and lies are the real problems.
I think she never points people to Tattle because she doesn't want people to see what has been figured out about her.
If she does dox more people, it won't go over well. It did not go well when Sali Hughes admitted she had stalked followers who disagreed with her on their FB, stalked their family, contacted employers, etc. In fact, it sent more people towards Sali's Tattle thread, feeling sorry for those who had been doxed.

To me, trolling is threatening someone or wishing them harm. Neither of which we have ever done.

Reactions: 2
She looks absolutely demented in today's outfit videos - the blue dress and the shorts! The rest of the time she is totally eye f*cking herself in her phone. Painful to watch!

Here's the thing. Em is storing data on us (IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ) without our knowledge or consent. This doesn't necessary bother me as I don't really feel like I have anything to hide. I've said time and time again, I don't agree with ANYONE contacting her directly to attack unnecessarily. Questioning her however is not trolling. This site is not something she has to monitor. I have opinions on plenty of things (not just influencers but politics etc) that I would happily voice online. Does that mean I am always trolling if I don't agree with someone or something? No it doesn't. How does Em expect to get her IP address thing enforced? Does that mean that the police needs to contact everyone that has an opinion below the line that isn't particularly favourable to the subject? I've seen some dreadful and upsetting things written on say the Daily Mail. Things that go too far. But again this isn't it and even those awful comments, what can be done? You cannot stop people from having an opinion and voicing it.

Personally I don't like to comment on appearance. But I do think that her values are horrible. She pushes consumerism in the most disgusting way. She isn't good at her job. She has some deep seated issues that she needs to address rather than projecting onto what is potentially a very impressionable audience.

Has no one around her ever sat her down to tell her that this is madness? Her mum? Her boyfriend? Does she just rant on and on about how she is right and good and the best etc. and they all just nod their heads and agree with her that everyone else is mean. Its actually frightening and I think she could do with talking to a professional about her lack of being able to take on any form of differing opinion. Why does she keep reading here? Just get on with proving all your hates wrong, like she continues to say she will. You'll see the results in increased work with better and more reputable brands. That WOULD show us all!

And while I am on what seems to be a rather long Friday morning rant...this morning I woke up, worked out, had a shower, a protein shake and breakfast and put my make up on before leaving for work. Around 90% of the things I used (including the youtube workout and my protein) have been the result of an influencer. I'm not mad. I like influencers. I need to exercise judgement but they have led me to discover a lot that I genuinely love. And a lot of the influencers who have made these recommendations have gone on to do really well. They still influence my style etc and I wish nothing but the best for them. Truly I do. And there is Em with heel balm and beef jerky trying to flog her Uber Eats code and endless links to cheap clothing without disclosing which brand it is unless you swipe her link. Something isn't right is it? And it isn't because we sit here on Tattle.

And if she wants to tell my kids i'm a troll, well I'll tell them that their mother has principals and speaks against things that she sees and doesn't agree with.

Rant over! Best do some work now!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s actually quite pathetic that the Tesco value orange idiot tracks people’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . It just shows how obsessed she is with ruining people’s lives with threats of ‘exposing‘ them to their employers or children. How about she take some of that pointless advice she constantly spews out and get on with living her life and leave us to it.

Also she needs to be careful doxxing people can be unlawful and it will never paint her in a good light. Brands won’t want to be associated with someone who has that reputation.

Reactions: 7
Wow Ron’s post says it all really 👏🏻👏🏻 I agree with every part.

can honestly say this thread isn’t even that bad. Generally it focuses on her promotion of consumerism and values. What she wears and amount of tan over her actual features.

Just really interested to know what she wants to achieve. Its obviously about trying to threaten people. She wants to identify posters with the intention to doxx people and out them to their employer (and kids?!). I find that so odd. People are allowed opinions online. Nothing illegal has been said here. Does she think doing this will put her in a good light or something?

“people wrote things about me online that I didn’t like” ok what did you do? “I stalked their IPs and wrote to their employers”. Not reasonable actions at all!

She needs to be careful if she’s storing people’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . This would be a clear breach of GDPR - IP addresses are classed as personal data if they can link the information to a person’s identity which is clearly why she’s storing these. It would be a shame if someone reported her to the ICO...
This was my understanding too.

She needs to be careful if she’s storing people’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . This would be a clear breach of GDPR - IP addresses are classed as personal data if they can link the information to a person’s identity which is clearly why she’s storing these. It would be a shame if someone reported her to the ICO...
Doxxing can also have huge legal consequences.

Why is she STILL questioning why people are going abroad? People can travel and its at their own risk. I don't agree with it and wouldn't do it but she is OBSESSED with shaming people. I think she is jealous personally. It is strange as when something bothers her she clings on to it for weeks and won't shut up about it.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Why’s everyone abroad. I missed the memo 📝</p>&mdash; Em Sheldon (@emshelx) <a href="">July 17, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Why is she STILL questioning why people are going abroad? People can travel and its at their own risk. I don't agree with it and wouldn't do it but she is OBSESSED with shaming people. I think she is jealous personally. It is strange as when something bothers her she clings on to it for weeks and won't shut up about it.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Why’s everyone abroad. I missed the memo 📝</p>&mdash; Em Sheldon (@emshelx) <a href="">July 17, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Not sure why that linked like that.

Last edited:

Not sure why that linked like that.

Here is the tweet. It wouldn't link properly from my phone.

Here is the tweet. It wouldn't link properly from my phone.

There's no "memo" Em. It's called the news. 🙄 try it some time, you may learn something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.