Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
so much shit in this interview. And the bollocks that she wants the government to deal with trolls. Lol. Think they’ve got a pandemic and brexit to deal with Em hun, rather than hurty comments on the internet.

that sounds like a much better way to talk about a health scare. Calm, factual and able to give the outcome rather than just hinting and saying “I’m not ready to talk about it” but basically alluding to a problem. Why is em so fucked up in the head that she thinks this is normal. I wonder if her bloke even thinks fucking hell shes mental?
haha I think Em made up that she was meant to go to LA and Australia and China but she couldn’t because of work and that was before the lockdown! So covid has given her perfect cover to pretend she had trips planned when I bet she had nothing.
She is a strange one. Terribly insecure and it shows. It shows because we know she reads here daily but then goes on about others being "insecure."
I am sure her boyfriend is only with her because of the freebies.

openbook1

VIP Member
do you know what’s she’s trying to achieve? Like does she intend to come round our house and have a word or something?
She tries to get the police involved against trolls. Been doing it since 2015. We are not trolling Em. I would never wish harm to her or send her hateful messages. We simply call her out for being completely unethical and not declaring her ads properly, etc.

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I have no idea, I Googled it and can't figure it out. But she has been doing it for years as she did it to me, and tweeted @ my account doxxing me.
an IP address would never give her your information though, even if she managed to have access to it, which I highly doubt, it wouldn’t give your account information/location/social media.

if this has happened to you in the past, she must have connected you to your account by some other means. Something you said or gave away by accident.

Ohjeeseeee

Hey sorry just had to join after seeing her obviously begging free weekends away. I have followed em for ages but finally realised what a pointless person she is. That poor dog. It’s weird how she offers nothing to anyone that would work with her? Does anyone else think that stumpy boyfriend must hate her??