Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie won’t want to be seen with that orange beg! Bad look!

she probably booked that house on the basis of the bath because she seems to think lounging in the bath is what other women want to see? Erm no.

why is the Cotswold the latest place to go for influencers as well? The locals must hate them.

I hope the woman renting Shel Boy this house is prepared to do a lot of scrubbing and cleaning as we know what a disgusting mess Shilly makes. There will be tan everywhere, duvets and towels on the floor plus that dog running around. Yuck.

Reactions: 2
Josie won’t want to be seen with that orange beg! Bad look!

she probably booked that house on the basis of the bath because she seems to think lounging in the bath is what other women want to see? Erm no.

why is the Cotswold the latest place to go for influencers as well? The locals must hate them.

I hope the woman renting Shel Boy this house is prepared to do a lot of scrubbing and cleaning as we know what a disgusting mess Shilly makes. There will be tan everywhere, duvets and towels on the floor plus that dog running around. Yuck.
We do. I wish the silly twats would duck off back to their retrospective shitholes

Reactions: 4
She’s ‘buying a house’ apparently. Just as we thought so wasn’t big news at all. She’s hooked an ad for notts building society in and she reckons she picks up the keys this week. Launched her home account of course. And then made some weird comment that buying in London is sooo hard (don’t see why, it’s no harder than anywhere else) and the sale had fallen through several times.

It’s gonna be constant BEGGING for free tit for the house now.... oooh I really need a sofa..... oh I really need some mirrors...... ohh I really need somewhere to store my beloved beef jerky

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Talking about how she saved money to buy a house one minute, then how she spent sooooo much money at some bakery the next.

It’s gonna be constant BEGGING for free tit for the house now.... oooh I really need a sofa..... oh I really need some mirrors...... ohh I really need somewhere to store my beloved beef jerky
yes! Will be one massive beg for everything just like every other blagger. I’m so over these home accounts. Who gives a duck that you got a new sofa or what your kitchen looks like 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Also needs somewhere to store the cereal that makes you 💩 as she’s a classy chick that only advertises stuff she loves.

Reactions: 1
Notice it’s “I bought a house” “I’m picking up the keys”, not “we”. If you didn’t know her background you’d never think she was in a long term relationship!

Notice it’s “I bought a house” “I’m picking up the keys”, not “we”. If you didn’t know her background you’d never think she was in a long term relationship!
It def won't be in both of their names. I think she has commitment issues. From many of her tweets it seems she doesn't see Matt as her future...going on about meeting the perfect husband etc.

So true! She’s a narcissistic orange beg! Only cares about herself! Matt is a lodger!!

She’s been saving since she was 15.
Around the same time she had that “serious boyfriend” who broke her heart then 😐
girl has had it hard.
Living like a 24 year old at 14.

also em, if you’re reading here, you won’t be living on beans and toast. Nowhere will gift you that tit for free.
we know you only eat free food!

• Haha
She’s been saving since she was 15.
Around the same time she had that “serious boyfriend” who broke her heart then 😐
girl has had it hard.
Living like a 24 year old at 14.

also em, if you’re reading here, you won’t be living on beans and toast. Nowhere will gift you that for free.
we know you only eat free food!
How on earth has she been saving since she was 15? Surely she didn't start making a decent salary until a few years ago. I feel like she is more coddled/funded by family than she lets on.

So is Maple moving into this new house then?

Sorry just seen previous message!
Of course she's not...what a surprise...

How on earth has she been saving since she was 15? Surely she didn't start making a decent salary until a few years ago. I feel like she is more coddled/funded by family than she lets on.
Of course she hasn't...

Her new address:

Emma Sheldon
123 Never Happened Road
Liesville
Fantasyland
5L0B L0L

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What a surprise it’s a em shel begged weekend away with all the Sheldon leeches, AD PR everywhere, sUppoRt BusInesS eh Shilly? Vulgar vulgar vulgar

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What a surprise it’s a em shel begged weekend away with all the Sheldon leeches, AD PR everywhere, sUppoRt BusInesS eh Shilly? Vulgar vulgar vulgar
Sheldon leeches! Perfect. Absolutely vile and totally shameless
Of course they need a trough of food to gorge on upon arrival!

How can someone who never pays for anything give others advice on saving for a deposit to buy a house?
Is she ever going to acknowledge that?

I have actually booked with this cottage company before but shall be deleting the app pronto!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.