Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200727_215213.jpg
Shes just popped up on another persons post about comments toward Molly Mae on the Daily Mail... 'every forum/comment thing needs taking down' so does that include Instagram / YouTube / twitter hun? Because i dare say you seem to be quite fond of them! If you really believe that Emma then just DELETE your accounts and live a life off social media! I completely agree the comments towards Molly are horrible but shes dealt with them very well - even including her pap shots in the thumbnail of her recent ibiza vlog which showed resilience and humour - unfortunately teo things our Emma does NOT have.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 194051Shes just popped up on another persons post about comments toward Molly Mae on the Daily Mail... 'every forum/comment thing needs taking down' so does that include Instagram / YouTube / twitter hun? Because i dare say you seem to be quite fond of them! If you really believe that Emma then just DELETE your accounts and live a life off social media! I completely agree the comments towards Molly are horrible but shes dealt with them very well - even including her pap shots in the thumbnail of her recent ibiza vlog which showed resilience and humour - unfortunately teo things our Emma does NOT have.
Emma is thin skinned. She wants to police the internet and stop people having freedom of speech/opinions. None of us have ever said anything threatening her etc. She needs to get a damn grip.

Reactions: 7
Shut down every comment/forum thing? What the hell? Sounds like she would enjoy living in a dictatorship state where you can’t have freedom of speech. Hey Emma, I’ve heard North Korea is cool 😎😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shut down every comment/forum thing? What the hell? Sounds like she would enjoy living in a dictatorship state where you can’t have freedom of speech. Hey Emma, I’ve heard North Korea is cool 😎😜
Or China. Since she complains she was meant to be there earlier this year then Covid happened.

Reactions: 5
In one day she’s begged for pasta, a private chef, made up questions to answer on her stories, and now campaigning to remove the comments section on the biggest news website in the world 😂😂😂 what a day!

I mean legally how would you even enforce it? Do these dumb idiots think their stupid petition will change anything? People have been mean to one another since the age of time. I don’t condone those comments but anyone that’s been schooled in the U.K. via a state school has probably had some kind of bullying, or horrible comments made at some point. should we ban schools? Or maybe ban children? Or why not ban any one commenting on anything on the internet unless it’s approved by Shel Boy who is clearly a fan of Chinese state censorship by the looks of it.

leeds uni should revoke her degree. I can’t believe she was intelligent to pass a degree with the level of stupidity she displays hourly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In one day she’s begged for pasta, a private chef, made up questions to answer on her stories, and now campaigning to remove the comments section on the biggest news website in the world 😂😂😂 what a day!

I mean legally how would you even enforce it? Do these dumb idiots think their stupid petition will change anything? People have been mean to one another since the age of time. I don’t condone those comments but anyone that’s been schooled in the U.K. via a state school has probably had some kind of bullying, or horrible comments made at some point. should we ban schools? Or maybe ban children? Or why not ban any one commenting on anything on the internet unless it’s approved by Shel Boy who is clearly a fan of Chinese state censorship by the looks of it.

leeds uni should revoke her degree. I can’t believe she was intelligent to pass a degree with the level of stupidity she displays hourly.
I bleeping lol when I read Shel Boy.

She is insane for thinking that gossip forums should be taken down. Does Em NEVER gossip about celebs or anyone else? Because I find that hard to believe.

Reactions: 4
I bleeping lol when I read Shel Boy.

She is insane for thinking that gossip forums should be taken down. Does Em NEVER gossip about celebs or anyone else? Because I find that hard to believe.
exactly. I’ve seen her bitching on twitter about people, she did it to zayn last week because she wanted to ass lick Emily Canham.

Actually just read her comment again

even if we shut the comments down, these people still exist”

is she suggesting the problem is that people leaving mean comments exist? Maybe you’d like a re education camp for us Em? Or a gulag? Or maybe the firing squad?

Reactions: 7
exactly. I’ve seen her bitching on twitter about people, she did it to zayn last week because she wanted to ass lick Emily Canham.

Actually just read her comment again

even if we shut the comments down, these people still exist”

is she suggesting the problem is that people leaving mean comments exist? Maybe you’d like a re education camp for us Em? Or a gulag? Or maybe the firing squad?
Right. And being critical isn't always mean - speaking about comments directed at Em. Imagine saying "these people still exist." She is an absolute horror. Low blow for her to critique Zayn considering his mass of mental health problems. "Be kind" she preaches but doesn't do it herself.

Reactions: 3
She likes to paint shes a nice person, gurning away in selfies, the odd charity donation, but when you read what she writes and really means by it you see a nasty deranged individual.
Who is actually threatening people that she doesn’t agree with. We know about the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) thing. we know she’s outed someone to their employer. She’s a nasty nasty horrible woman.

She likes to paint shes a nice person, gurning away in selfies, the odd charity donation, but when you read what she writes and really means by it you see a nasty deranged individual.
Who is actually threatening people that she doesn’t agree with. We know about the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) thing. we know she’s outed someone to their employer. She’s a nasty nasty horrible woman.
Also doxxing people on Twitter. SHE is a bully.

Imagine thinking replying to DMs is actual work... LOL.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think this has been said on here in the last 24 hours but she’s a dumb orange cheap bleep. She really needs to duck off and then duck off some more and then duck off again until she’s disappeared from view. While she’s bleeping off someone change the password on all her social media accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ruby Holley got engaged at the weekend and did a story yesterday in Formentera saying the glistening of the sea is her favourite thing. Today Em’s morning thoughts are about the glistening of waves and people getting engaged (apparently her dream job was a wedding planner now 🙄)... she’s so tit at her job she’s using other people’s content because her own creativity levels are non existent. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must spend all day stalking this thread and other influencers to get ideas and content to blather on about. She’s the most irrelevant person out there.
Going in about engagements but pretending she doesn’t want to get engaged 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Do you think she asked them to tweet this since we were saying she never does charity work now? Lol.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t surprise me. Whilst I’m sure the charity is grateful for donations, in reality it will just be all the freebies she receives and hoards. The brands could pass these directly to the charity rather than to Shel Boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.