Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she’s planning to get her mum to bring the dog to London. But if the dog isn’t trained etc it will be carnage. Either that or she will be like here’s a list of dog friendly restaurants for London since I have a dog now lol lol lol

Reactions: 2
Sounds like she’s planning to get her mum to bring the dog to London. But if the dog isn’t trained etc it will be carnage. Either that or she will be like here’s a list of dog friendly restaurants for London since I have a dog now lol lol lol
God. Imagine Em with a dog in her flat. It would probably go to the bathroom every where.

Reactions: 1
Probably. Maple would likely piss on the pile of dirty clothes that her bf leaves hanging around.
haha yes. Piss and tit on all the clothes and work out gear left around. bite and chew things since they don’t seem to be training her. Probably would end up biting and bursting a bottle of fake tan everywhere.
will be interesting if she does move the dog in as most landlords don’t allow it yet she will openly be posting about it

Also I noticed she didn’t really show her face today, it was either old clips from mummy’s house or ones that have been shown before. The story this morning in her gym kit she had the phone in front of her face. So what has she had done??

haha yes. Piss and tit on all the clothes and work out gear left around. bite and chew things since they don’t seem to be training her. Probably would end up biting and bursting a bottle of fake tan everywhere.
will be interesting if she does move the dog in as most landlords don’t allow it yet she will openly be posting about it

Also I noticed she didn’t really show her face today, it was either old clips from mummy’s house or ones that have been shown before. The story this morning in her gym kit she had the phone in front of her face. So what has she had done??
Fillers or botox? Although I don't think she needs either.

Why? You don’t have a dog? Your mum does, she lives in Yorkshire. Standby for the “mY beSt doG fRiendLy plaCes to gO iN loNdoN” article. Another fraudulent article to come from #FakeEm
Awkward when she doesn’t actually own a dog.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s messaged restaurants because she’s begging again. If a place is dog friendly they will always let you know they are on their website/social media! Of course Em wouldn’t just do a quick search though and miss out on the possibility of free avo on toast.

MORNING THOUGHTS
She thinks she might be able to road trip around USA in a few months.. doesn’t she know that one of the worse affected places in the world?? Avoid at ALL costs. Very stupid if she couldn’t hack a supermarket or eating food inside, but it’s ok a USA road trip in a few months will be fine *rolls eyes*

Absolute queen of contradicting herself

Reactions: 6
Oh now Cali is her ‘happy place’ ... funny that because I thought Leeds, Cananda, New York, Barcelona and The Painswick hotel were her ‘happy place’ 🙄 make your mind up Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh now Cali is her ‘happy place’ ... funny that because I thought Leeds, Cananda, New York, Barcelona and The Painswick hotel were her ‘happy place’ 🙄 make your mind up Emma.
You forgot the gym that she goes to for free!

Jeez... go abroad if you want to! Stop begging for a trip so that you can justify it!! She is so so boring!! Enough!!

The US are even letting in people from the U.K. at the moment. Does shel boy think she’s an an exception because “Cali is her favourite place”. what a load of shite.

saw she’s got a vlog on Gucci sandals. Let’s guess that we never see her wear these outside or after a certain period because they will be sent back!

Reactions: 3
That voice she uses when talking to the dog. Holy tit.
Also what is the point of the Gucci sandal review? Blatantly she has sent both back. And why does she think that if she posts polyester crap for her followers most of the time, that her followers are also going to be in the market for a pair of £400 sandals?

God she has 80k followers on youtube but gets about 1-2k views per video. How tit.

Quelle surprise she’s re posting lydia millen who is going off on her insta about messages she gets

Quelle surprise she’s re posting lydia millen who is going off on her insta about messages she gets
The dumb bleep needs to be mindful. She’s just as guilty with her doxxing, her trying to get people fired and tracking IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . She’s too bleeping stupid to realise she’s just as much of a troll with that behaviour. Also no one contacts her, she’s irrelevant.

Who really gives a duck about someone shilling cereals that make you :poop:, beef jerky and chewing gum.

Reactions: 5
I’ve realised the reason why she doesn’t do like house tours, clear tours ect.. is because she buys things for videos then sends them back. She wouldn’t be able to show anything because she doesn’t have it! Scummy

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.