Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t happen of the year award goes to Em Sheldon..
Weird that in her whole time she’s never ever mentioned she buys £100+ vouchers each time she visits? Can smell the bullshit through my screen

let me help you there Em.. there is such a word as ‘no’ - Clearly you don’t know how to spell that word and it’s obvious from your poor choice of Ads and accepting any free stuff people are willing to send you

Reactions: 5
Weird that in her whole time she’s never ever mentioned she buys £100+ vouchers each time she visits? Can smell the bullshit through my screen

let me help you there Em.. there is such a word as ‘no’ - Clearly you don’t know how to spell that word and it’s obvious from your poor choice of Ads and accepting any free stuff people are willing to send you
If she bought over £100 vouchers every time she went she’d be shouting it from the rooftops! She’s full of tit. And also her hair is tit.

Reactions: 4
I find it odd that Em says her mum bought her the Glow Box or whatever it is called by Lydia Millan. But it looks like it is signed by Lydia...almost like a PR gift??

Reactions: 1
Also why does she act like her mums house is her house? Isn’t she like mid twenties and moved out? Doesn’t make sense? Imagine coming home creating a mess of someone else’s house like that, vile.

It’s clear Maple isn’t her dog, it’s embarrassing how she’s passing it off as her dog. She’s met her three times in months. Her mum does everything

Reactions: 5
what a load of bullshit. if she bought vouchers and product from her own cash we would never hear the end of it. Also I doubt that many people go to sassoon becuase of her! Look at the state of her hair for a start! The fact she drives nearly 200 miles from London to Leeds for a free hair appointment tells you everything you need to know about this woman. She could go to a salon in London but chooses the freebie. She makes me sick.

Also why does she act like her mums house is her house? Isn’t she like mid twenties and moved out? Doesn’t make sense? Imagine coming home creating a mess of someone else’s house like that, vile.

It’s clear Maple isn’t her dog, it’s embarrassing how she’s passing it off as her dog. She’s met her three times in months. Her mum does everything
it’s very weird. She talks about her mums house and dog as though they are shared family assets. Always going on about taking her family on holiday. She said she’d wished she’d spent lockdown at her mums (quite insulting to Matt really). She’s 27 in December I think. quite frankly it’s not normal to be going on about your mum and brother so much.

I find it odd that Em says her mum bought her the Glow Box or whatever it is called by Lydia Millan. But it looks like it is signed by Lydia...almost like a PR gift??
I also think this is a lie. I reckon she got it as PR but has come up with a lie to pretend her mum got it for her. God knows why. It’s a crappy case with a few tanning mitts in! Literally nothing desirable about it!

Reactions: 2
Wittering on and over explaining. Rinsing them for 5 years. If you buy so much tit every time why don’t you just pay for your own haircut and then you won’t have to look like such a freeloader with all your AD PR bollocks everywhere. Just a suggestion. Also “I take them so many goodies” SO PATRONISING. You take them free tit you you’ve been sent and don’t want. This doesn’t make you a good person.

Reactions: 7
Wittering on and over explaining. Rinsing them for 5 years. If you buy so much tit every time why don’t you just pay for your own haircut and then you won’t have to look like such a freeloader with all your AD PR bollocks everywhere. Just a suggestion. Also “I take them so many goodies” SO PATRONISING. You take them free tit you you’ve been sent and don’t want. This doesn’t make you a good person.
so true. Just because you take the salon employees some Pr shite that you don’t want doesn’t make you less of a freeloader! It also doesn’t pay the bills. Am sure the salon would prefer proper payment for the service.

no morning thoughts yet...is her face too puffy from all the filler she had last night lol

A lifelong family friend is a hairdresser and cut my hair at the salon they worked at. Technically I didn't have to pay cos I was booked in as "friends and family" however of course I did! Just instead of handing the money over at the till I gave it to them directly, like a very generous tip (and tip for the shampoo person too, would be shocked if Em does that, probably gives them some "goodies" like a free packet of gum or an old lipstick) There is NO way I would not have paid them for their work, time and skills.
Em certainly wouldn't expect to work for free, so why should everyone else? Absolutely vile.

Why is there a video of her stuffing her weird looking face with bread? Is that really what a ’digital content creator’ thinks is content? She’s a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is there a video of her stuffing her weird looking face with bread? Is that really what a ’digital content creator’ thinks is content? She’s a bleeping idiot.
So true...and she claims to do consultancy work for brands!!!:rolleyes:

Surely this "content" should be on her carbs dedicated account???

Lmao. What is that video. Does she think it’s cool. So what you’re eating bread. Wow 🙄🙄🙄

noone thinks carbs are bad, some people just choose not to eat them as they pile on weight. Can she just sod off with going on about carbs it’s so boring

She’s had another day of free food but over explaining how much money she’s spent at this place over the years - worried people are realising what a grubby freeloading cow you are Em? PAY YOUR bleeping WAY!!!!!

You know by looking at her she’s they type of witch that types “hahaha” in a comment.
😐

Reactions: 3
lol. As if she’s spent thousands at one cafe! that bish only eats out if it free. Can’t recall when she last paid for a meal?? Imagine being so beggy you take up every free offering of food. It’s pathetic, she’s not got a clue what she’s doing as I doubt her audience really cares what she eats.
Hmmmm, very strange considering she’s been losing followers for months on end. What’re you up to you little Oompa Loompa?
shes definitely buying followers. No way did that many people follow her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.