Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

987654321x

She cannot take ANY criticism without going off on one. Her response is so deranged. A polite “oh we’ll eating this for the next few days!” would suffice. Bet you it has ended up in the bin / all over the floor though.
Omg I liked the comment questioning how much of it will go to waste and she’s blocked me!! Jeeesus christ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
This might be too complex for basic Em Shelly Shell but for businesses to thrive you need to pay for goods and services. Freebies don’t help them, so pay for that cleaning, pay for all the free food and pay for all the other free stuff you beg for.

You know #bossbabes are the ones who can afford their lifestyles not beg for them. Also Em Shelly Shell you don’t have your own place - you rent with your boyfriend and pre CV-19 you also had your brother as a lodger. That’s pretty much what students in London do...

• Haha

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She loves to use that line when she gets called out! Such a narcissist! No one is worried about you Em, people laugh at you. If you wanna support small businesses how about you put your hand in your pocket for your cleaner and your egg sarnies. She’s absolutely reading here right now too.. can’t help herself.

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
If she wants to see businesses thrive (and this doesn't just apply to Em) then stop fucking begging for free treatments. Why don't you put some money in the pockets of these businesses you bang on about supporting. Can these dumb bitches not see how they come across?

Ohjeeseeee

Same old morning thoughts. I want to get my hair done I don’t want to get my hair done has anyone got their hair done I want I get it done but don’t want to get it done want to be safe but roots Matt doesn’t want me to get it done but I want to support small businesses BE SAFE should I get it done MATT IS AT RISK

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Hey guys.
I’m posting a vlog on things you need to know about having triplets over on oohtalks!!!

(i don’t have triplets but my best friends neighbour does so...
same difference right 😬)

it so sickly sweet you might vomit.
And it’s possibly the longest I’ve gone without mentioning food 😐 ever.

• Haha

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200727_215213.jpg
Shes just popped up on another persons post about comments toward Molly Mae on the Daily Mail... 'every forum/comment thing needs taking down' so does that include Instagram / YouTube / twitter hun? Because i dare say you seem to be quite fond of them! If you really believe that Emma then just DELETE your accounts and live a life off social media! I completely agree the comments towards Molly are horrible but shes dealt with them very well - even including her pap shots in the thumbnail of her recent ibiza vlog which showed resilience and humour - unfortunately teo things our Emma does NOT have.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
New thread for Em Sheldon of Em Talks and insta / YouTube: Emshelx

We’ve observed Ems lockdown of manic working out and baking in the grubby flat that never gets cleaned. But the main scandal was her pretending her mums new puppy is her puppy. The puppy is in Leeds and Em lives in London! Em has claimed not to have left her flat all through lockdown yet managed a drive to meet this puppy. Seems she has selective memory 🤔

Anyway, this is the third thread for discussion. How many more takeaways can she eat? How many chocolate bars will she have ubered despite being young and healthy enough to go to a supermarket? Oh and will she ever actually buy a house..?