Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Number 2 sounds like some Tony Robbins shite. I wouldn't be surprised if she is a fan of him.

Also, number 3. You're almost 27, hon, no longer a "baby." She has been saying that for years. In my opinion, it is soooo obvious she is desperate to be engaged but I honestly don't think she sees Matt as "the one." I think she would prefer to be with an older, wealthier man since she is clearly such a social climber. And she said something a few weeks back about marrying an Earl. Emma also acts like she had quite a hard life growing up (which she may have in regards to her dad) and how her mum worked so hard for everything but I think it is obvious her family has some money considering they all seem to drive Land Rovers which are not cheap.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Looks like Em ‘haven’t been near absolutely anyone, so scared of covid, I’m so vigilant and no one else is’ Sheldon has been telling a few porkies.
The comments on her vids are so weird. They aren't legit fans... they are like teen girls posting multiple comments with how much they love her like Gracie or weird men saying they love her and asking if she's gonna model more sandals...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Here we go, more attention seeking and shaming about flying. GIVE IT A REST YOU SILLY SILLY GIRL.
What a bleeping idiot. Emma, if people weren't allowed, the planes wouldn't be flying. God damn fool. She is honestly a tit stirring bleep and I can see her losing friends because of this. I am not going on a plane anytime soon and don't think it's wise to but I am not chewing those out that do.

Here we go, more attention seeking and shaming about flying. GIVE IT A REST YOU SILLY SILLY GIRL.
Does she want a bleeping medal?

Reactions: 6
Haha! She is such a fool. Is it allowed?! LOL
Also love her stupid morning drivel this morning. I reckon they are trying to buy a house. She literally can't keep anything to herself. Even when she is keeping a secret she has to be that dumb cow that tells you they are keeping a secret!!!

Haha! She is such a fool. Is it allowed?! LOL
Also love her stupid morning drivel this morning. I reckon they are trying to buy a house. She literally can't keep anything to herself. Even when she is keeping a secret she has to be that dumb cow that tells you they are keeping a secret!!!
I hate this about her. She always "says these past few months have been craaaaaaaaaaaazy" but then never really explains it, it will be like at the end of the vlog and spoken about for 10 seconds, just more clickbait to get her engagement up. Similar to how she had a test at the hospital and put the vlog up but didn't actually say what it was for and just regurgitated everything she had already posted on IG. She is such a con-artist.

Reactions: 2
Well well well. so Shell Boy has been with Emily Canham at some point, two weeks ago was around when she visited her family so obviously not bothered about mixing with different households despite all her scaremongering.

and now on about flying again! What a surprise. Just go on a bleeping plane if you want to go and stop being so pissy about other people going. Would be amazing if she went abroad, ended up having to stay there and hopefully in a location with no mobile signal or wifi so we don’t have to hear from this moron for a while.

as for her going on about a roll coaster and some news on Friday, it’s either house related or some non event like another edition of her baking e book 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow, Em is quite the philosopher isn't she?

According to Em we only really start living once we are too brain dead (or brain washed) to give a damn about the millions living in poverty, civil unrest, pandemics, mass extinctions...I could go on...

It's all okay though because I've got a great cup of coffee!

Attachments

Put it away love, HAD SO MANY MESSAGES ABOUT THIS DRESS!!!!! ITS BACK IN STOCK!!!! duck off have you! Put your tit away and get a job.
Yeh, I doubt she had and she's clearly pressing her arm like that to push her boob out

Can’t understand that pose to push her tit out. Looks so obvious. If the dress doesn’t look good without doing that, maybe don’t wear it.

makes me laugh that she shills the most impractical clothes. Like it’s been raining and not that warm the last week, yet she’s shilling white tennis skirts and a dress that has a neckline to your belly button. Okaaay.

she’s also bragging how quickly she’s watched gossip girl. Clearly not much going on Em if you’ve got so much time to watch box sets!

Reactions: 3
Her socials have been stagnant for a long while now, she’s not growing at all and her paid ads are piss poor when you compare her to other influencers her age. Her fashion sense is abysmal and I very much doubt many people buy the things she promotes. At this stage I’d say she makes her money from unsuspecting followers who swipe up and buy something else unaware that cookies stay on their phone and from selling press products on an eBay account run by her “team” aka her mum and brother.

Reactions: 4
she’s also bragging how quickly she’s watched gossip girl. Clearly not much going on Em if you’ve got so much time to watch box sets!
She sounds like a moron. "finished it in record time" and in Uni, she watched Breaking Bad "in record time". What is this record Em? How do you know how quickly, or not quickly, the rest of the world watched these incredibly popular shows?

To be fair to her it probably is a record. The rest of the world don't live in a pigsty and do nothing but order take away so don't have time to do nothing but watch TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.