Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell?! Who lives like this!! Grow up Matt. He’s just as bad as her. An overgrown child.

Reactions: 4
These two have barely left the house in 4 months, why can they not do their own cleaning!

Reactions: 3
Unbelievable isn’t it. Their whole flat is just one ming fest. Clothes chucked everywhere festering bins that the poor minimum wage cleaner has had to sort out, in all her vlogs and photos theres tit everywhere and the floors covered in mess. Vile.

She’s launched some filters that DONT make you orange!! So basically every normal Instagram filter. I pity the poor people that part with their money for this crap she flogs

Seriously who is buying these filters? Her photos before are so tit if she invested some effort in learning camera skills she wouldn’t need a whole filter slapped over them. All they do is lighten the shot anyway.

Reactions: 1
Seriously who is buying these filters? Her photos before are so tit if she invested some effort in learning camera skills she wouldn’t need a whole filter slapped over them. All they do is lighten the shot anyway.
I've always thought that. Also learn to pose

Reactions: 2
So the orange one was out on the piss last night with what looks like her ShiEldiNg boyfriend. Told us THREE TIMES not to worry. Nobody’s worried about you AT ALL. It is all in your head. Although I would be intrigued to learn if she went inside to the toilet, did she hug or touch the other people she was with, she certainly is acting like the people she’s been shaming for months “Covid isn’t over” Eh em?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Hahaha! Was she hammered last night?! Three stories telling us not to worry 😂 newsflash head, restaurants are open. Does she think people watch her stories and think ‘oh no I’m worried that Em may be INSIDE a restaurant’. Honey most people are just hate watching you for entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just can’t help herself can she. BE KIND! DON’T JUDGE! She preaches every bleeping day. I wonder if people would have ZERO SYMPATHY for an NHS doctor or nurse who’s been working flat out for months that wanted a little sunshine, or for people who have really struggled with their mental health and wanted a change of scenery. They sit and judge from their gifted palaces, cretins.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
NO ONE IS WORRIED!! NO ONE LIKES YOU!!
No one gives a duck about you Em. You are an irritating orange twit who people hate watch. Why do you assume strangers in the internet care about you when we have family and friends to care and worry about?

Also this tweet really pissed me off. Yeah it’s so anxiety inducing to wake up to three DM’s asking you to call out hate speech. It’s more anxiety inducing to be the people that hate speech is aimed at. Stop arse kissing those with bigger platforms in the hope their popularity rubs off on you. You are a nobody to them, they are probably embarrassed by your cheap polyester orange self constantly showing up on their timelines. If she didn’t have previous for doxxing people I would drag her pathetic selfish arse across Twitter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow shows what she really thinks her. Throwing shade at Chloe rose, ruby Holley, Amelia liana, lush roddy.. I’m sure others influencers have been abroad too. She reeks of bitterness and jealous despite all the bull in her MoRnInG ThOuGhTs

as for last night, no one is worried about you at all hun. I would wish covid on anyway But if she got it after all her bullshit I would honest think “karma”

No one gives a duck about you Em. You are an irritating orange twit who people hate watch. Why do you assume strangers in the internet care about you when we have family and friends to care and worry about?

Also this tweet really pissed me off. Yeah it’s so a city inducing to wake up to three DM’s asking you to call out hate speech. It’s more anxiety inducing to be the people that hate speech is aimed at. Stop arse kissing those with bigger platforms in the hope their popularity rubs off on you. You are a nobody to them, they are probably embarrassed by your cheap polyester orange self constantly showing up on their timelines. If she didn’t have previous for doxxing people I would drag her pathetic selfish arse across Twitter.
gosh this is just band wagon riding and to say anxiety because you get a few DMs asking you to speak on the matter?? Grow the duck up. Honestly sick of this orange bleep.

Reactions: 1
I’m curious to know how her friends feel about her constant comments like
I’m eating outside it’s safe!!” “I’ll travel when it’s safe!”. I wonder if they feel like she is indirectly shaming them?

I 100% understand there is still a risk with everything and some people are still shielding etc and respect her decisions to eat outside and what not, but also feel like those who are choosing to do the things the government are allowing us to do shouldn’t be shamed.

Reactions: 6
She has been going on about losing friends for a while. Does she never stop to think that it is her that is the problem. She is being so snide about people going away, hell even people sitting inside! If she was my friend I would give her a wide berth too!

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200726_121339.jpg
Screenshot_20200726_121319.jpg
Screenshot_20200726_121327.jpg
shes banging on about people 'not worrying' on her other accounts as well! How embarrassing that shes mentioned 'private members club' in multiple posts 🤢

Also why does she think liking food is a personality trait unique to her? Its completely normal to order some food eith your drinks?!

ALSO dont know why shes licking Graces arse when shes been called out for travelling to france recently, wonder what our Em would have to say about that?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.