Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going on like the staff will be running around going “oh my god that orange girl out there with the miserable looking guy, guess what, she ordered some fries with her drink!!!!!!” News flash, they literally couldn’t give a tit. I suspect a few thousand people did exactly the same over the weekend. She lives in an absolute bubble. Can’t wait for that bubble to burst for all these ridiculous idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am howling at last nights stories! Imagine bragging about being in a private members club.. that you’re not a member off. You’re not impressing anyone Emma, you’re behaving like a child. Bet they couldn’t wait to see the back of her. “Omg they found me fries.”... they didn’t find them, you ordered them. Batshit crazy this girl is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being out with her

“OMG let’s be random and get some FRIES!! So have I told you about my beef jerky advert? Or my Boursin one? Like super so busy at the moment, don’t even care I’m being sAfE and not going abroad and OMG I got a dog, well it lives with my mum in the other half of the country but my dog mApLe is so cool, swipe up to see why I called her that lolll anyway what are you gonna post about Wiley tomorrow coz like needa comment on it but don’t have an opinion OMG my fries have arrived SO RANDOM ME! Ordering food with a drink in PriVatE members club!!! Soooo eliteeeee!!! don’t worry being super safe! Matt!! Matt!!! Will you speak or even look at me PLEASEEEEE”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the orange one was out on the piss last night with what looks like her ShiEldiNg boyfriend. Told us THREE TIMES not to worry. Nobody’s worried about you AT ALL. It is all in your head. Although I would be intrigued to learn if she went inside to the toilet, did she hug or touch the other people she was with, she certainly is acting like the people she’s been shaming for months “Covid isn’t over” Eh em?
Irresponsible twit. If he's so high risk he wouldn't be out.

Reactions: 1
Imagine being out with her

“OMG let’s be random and get some FRIES!! So have I told you about my beef jerky advert? Or my Boursin one? Like super so busy at the moment, don’t even care I’m being sAfE and not going abroad and OMG I got a dog, well it lives with my mum in the other half of the country but my dog mApLe is so cool, swipe up to see why I called her that lolll anyway what are you gonna post about Wiley tomorrow coz like needa comment on it but don’t have an opinion OMG my fries have arrived SO RANDOM ME! Ordering food with a drink in PriVatE members club!!! Soooo eliteeeee!!! don’t worry being super safe! Matt!! Matt!!! Will you speak or even look at me PLEASEEEEE”
this is so perfect and exactly what she’d be like on a night out!! bleeping nightmare and an embarrassment. Her stories make me cringe and that was probably the ‘highlights’ ffs

Reactions: 3
I do not believe anything she writes now. I think she complains just for engagement. Lol at Alice Liveing replying saying "that's weird" and at the supermarket she was at everyone was wearing one.

pure embarrassment ent for this woman. 26 years old and thinks ordering bread and chips is sO RanDOm and cRaZy.
What is funny about that? She is an idiot.

I do not believe anything she writes now. I think she complains just for engagement. Lol at Alice Liveing replying saying "that's weird" and at the supermarket she was at everyone was wearing one.

What is funny about that? She is an idiot.
EVERYONE in her comments calling her out on her lies. Now that she’s decided she can go to the supermarket I’m looking forward to and end to attention seeking about going for qUiEt walks and going for meal iNsIdE, they aren’t a drama now she’s gone shopping.

All of the people I've known in my life who are weirdly obsessed with food, spend their time talking about it, making it - most of them have had eating disorders and can't admit it. It's like they are trying to convince themselves.

Reactions: 5
All of the people I've known in my life who are weirdly obsessed with food, spend their time talking about it, making it - most of them have had eating disorders and can't admit it. It's like they are trying to convince themselves.
I think that is Em's problem.

I barely ever come to this board because I find her too annoying to even read about but I’m majorly lolling at the idea of her tracking IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ! What a bleeping sad life especially for someone who seems to keep preaching on about positivity and letting things go. You work in social media and lots of people don’t like you - sorry, that’s how it is! Let it go, Em. The government is never going to criminalise people on a board you don’t even have to read saying things about your appearance or sad lifestyle. They mean death threats and targeted harassment. Honestly, how pathetic for someone of her age to sit at home squirrelling away IP addresses waiting for legislation that is never going to happen. Lmao.

Reactions: 8
^^ great post and shows she doesn’t have a life since she’s obsessed with this thread and finding out who we are. Yet her mORnInG ThOuGHTs are all about positivity. She’s a joke.

I find it very hard to believe that she happened to go in a supermarket for the first time in 20 weeks and no one was wearing a mask? Like not one person? I find that very hard to believe and love the fact Alice living questioned her because it really is that unbelievable. But of course she will lie to make out the supermarket is sO DanGeROUs and that justifies her Ubering shopping and going to the petrol station for cucumbers or whatever madness.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
^^ great post and shows she doesn’t have a life since she’s obsessed with this thread and finding out who we are. Yet her mORnInG ThOuGHTs are all about positivity. She’s a joke.

I find it very hard to believe that she happened to go in a supermarket for the first time in 20 weeks and no one was wearing a mask? Like not one person? I find that very hard to believe and love the fact Alice living questioned her because it really is that unbelievable. But of course she will lie to make out the supermarket is sO DanGeROUs and that justifies her Ubering shopping and going to the petrol station for cucumbers or whatever madness.
I think many people can see through Em's lies.

About time people called her out as her lies are quite frankly absurd.
I also like that Alice called her out subtly. You know Em won't actually block Alice because Alice is a fellow influencer. However, if it was a nobody, Em would block them.

She is just going nuts on the attention seeking. I went out twice today (in west London, sound familiar) and 99% of people had masks on. In fact at Tesco they were giving them out to those who didn’t have them on the door. She’s nuts. Also why does she think she’s quirky for eating fries at a members club? They were on the menu? And yeah right she got hammered but didn’t go to the toilet inside. Stop lying Em!

Reactions: 7
Her new haul. I skipped through it but everything had the tags still on so clearly going to be sent back. We will never see her wear any of it again.

Also she’s a slim girl but needs to order the correct size. Wearing a size 6 or 8 for the sake of it is dumb just wear the right size that looks flattering, these dresses don’t look good.

Attachments

Her new haul. I skipped through it but everything had the tags still on so clearly going to be sent back. We will never see her wear any of it again.

Also she’s a slim girl but needs to order the correct size. Wearing a size 6 or 8 for the sake of it is dumb just wear the right size that looks flattering, these dresses don’t look good.
The first dress is really stretched over her stomach and she keeps pulling it down after she takes a few steps in it. She's obsessed with size rather than fit

Reactions: 2

Proof that just because you can squeeze into a certain size doesn’t mean you should...I wouldn’t have even thought she was an 8 to be honest because she does seem to have a lot of muscle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.