Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Watchadoin

NOTICE TO BF SPYS AND BREADCRUMBS

Make yourself known. Pull up a chair, have a cup of tea, let’s talk about this in a civilised manner. Stop being sneaky beakies and tell us your point of view, don’t worry we’ll be sure to tell you ours too.
I do t expect a response because like her, you just can not face the truth .
This is 2020, homophobia, genderism, hate speech, prejudice and inciting violence amongst other things your ‘queen’ projects have no place in today’s society.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Utterbollocks

Elsa you had the entire library of Google images at your fingertips and you couldn't find a picture of a fridge full of actual Coke cans instead of Pepsi?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know I was thinking the same, we have all falling out with people but it’s it’s low to even disclose personal things about them. She’s trying to hurt him anyway she can. Speaks more of her than it does him. He’s such a good looking guy also, shame he’s not straight.
Yenno what makes it even sadder ? The fact she knows exactly how it would effect him and his mental health that is how calculated she is an absolutely raging over that , she knows his mental health an will have been frothing at the mouth last night knowing he will have probably been an anxious wreck yday waiting for that live today an what she was gunna say, and now she has him in bits thinking he has to justify to the world that he doesn’t carry what she said he does , I really wanna hold him an tell him it will all be ok I really do , I’ve already killed BF god knows how many times in my head , but seriously it’s absolutely beyond me how that thing has not been banned from ALL social media , an the fact she plays the mental health card just beggars belief , am running out of words to describe that thing I really am , Chrissy luv if your reading am sending you lots of love an hugs keep smiling that gorgeous smile this will pass an you have new beginnings and that what she’s tryin to get in the way of !! Remember your the controller of your own destiny not HER someone who was a supposedly best friend for years , nah I’ve fell out with good mates al never speak to again an never would I stoop so low to even repeat ther buisness or to even make up vulgar lies about someone all because she has nothing else bad to say about you , BIG SHOUT OUT TO CHRISSY GEE AN CHELSEY !!! look after each other , bless him ay , just sad am gutted she’s ferral!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Massy

Chatty Member
I dont care if we have a spy in here im goad she can see what we are saying about her and lets he honest its not a secret is it when chelsey has been saying it on her tiktok for few weeks everything i say in here is the truth and truth hurts thats why she's so bothered and as for her crying i don't buy any of it she doesn't spare anyone else's feelings when she projectile vomits her hate all over the show im sick of her and her she needs stopping she's vile and shes a bully and a troll herself the winnit 😡😤 rant over 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Chocco

Chatty Member
I just want to say that out of all of this shit show, I think the good we can take from it is the lovely friendship forming between Chelsey and Chrissy. I think that will be a friend for life. Just goes to show good outshines evil. 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She needs to get over this delusion of grandeur that everyone is jealous of here

1. People talk about her because she gives us something to talk about like Corrie like eastenders like reality car crash tv I’m not jealous of eastenders but I’ll talk about it

2. The Vile abusive venom she spits and says oh we all say stuff when we’re angry... yeah we do stuff we secretly mean like I’ve got my partner a fat twat in anger Cos he’s piled on weight snd was calling me things ( it was a bad argument only happened that one ) but I mean I meant it the kids started looking like a squirrel with his cheeks... I have never got so mad I’ve shouted slurs at people or racist remarks

3.She gets her little no hopers who have no money or no friends who follow her and think that what she’s saying is normal to attack people so she doesn’t have to that’s inciting hate along with the hate speech

4. She is exactly what people talk about when they say they hide behind mental health my mental health is suffering fuck off you rat. You spit hate and don’t understand the come back that peoole don’t agree with you and the reason peoole don’t agree with you the normal ones is because they have an educated mind and an empathetic heart!

no one is jealous or a rinsed our slag who’s had her kids taken away from here who has no real deep and meaningful friendships who sits online Everyday begging for people to pay for her piss flap pics so she can get a bag of beak with her jaw line that must have been carved in my a brick her long horse face and her balding head... the fact she has no intellect I mean the silly bob can’t even lip sync properly or spell who the hell would be jealous of you the reason people talk about you hunz is because we laugh at you not with you you’re a joke Birkenhead Joke

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Scotlandthebrave2020

Anyone else’s hubby think they are having an affair because they are up till all hours on their phone catching up on breadflaps adventures? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Someone’s said tattle life is just chelsey in all fake accounts 😂 does he realise there’s about 50 off us and if you blink you are lost

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
I laugh to myself how she gets on her I love me rant going on about she gained 10k followers in a couple of days. The reason you gain followers is because you’re a car crash waiting to happen and people want to see when it does. 😂 also does anyone get a bit weirded out when she starts talking about herself as a third person? Eg. Everyone loves the banterqueef, because she is positive, she is funny... etc etc. 😬

• Haha
Cracks me up she’s arguing with herself at the top it says friday an in the caption she’s put tomoz you mean 😂
She said 10 on her live and 11 in the caption, I need to know so I can clear my schedule for the hour 😂 gonna have to ask her but my TT profile pic is a loaf of bread 😂 #justiceforbanterqueen

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Thenoseyneighbour

I don’t want to this too sound bad so please don’t take it the wrong way but I’m a little bit shocked and disappointed in the tiktok LGBTQ community because I thought they’d have been on her like a rash defending one of their own and Chrissy now too.I totally get it they may not want to get involved because that things like a dog, she just keeps on going for the throat. But I expected to see a little bit more support! I’m not part of that community and I think the things she come out with is so so offensive & rude, so god knows how they feel about it

xxDannixx

Yeah i seen Chelsea's video saying Chrissy called her bawling his eyes out and now has to seek professional help, due to the spiteful lying bitch, just hope he realises we all got his back & we can see right through her!

I sent him a message on TT but due to him not following back he wont receive it :(

Stay strong Chrissy G you have our full support & are welcome to come & say hi to us anytime :cool:

• Heart
  • Sad

Greentwo

Can we please remember the time she posted to her VIP her arsehole with shit hanging from it. Its just hilarious 😂🤣😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Chocco

Chatty Member
Love seeing Chrissy now he’s cut that toxic bitch out his life. 💕 He’s flourishing without her negativity draining him. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17