Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m furious I tell you how dare she start the live 45 mins earlier I’ve missed the whole thing taking little one to school, how dare she do this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Part 3/3 Tiktok live.... i have 25 mins of FB live i can do later but now i reeeally need to sleep!

Attachments

• Wow
She gonna end her live on FB in a minute, she dunno how to tell the time either, she not allowing her live to stay on she said, she dont need drama/ bullshit she had her say blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she just say to everyone have a good day, enjoy work and enjoy your kids? Unbelievable....

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Do all bloggers have that grey look in their house. Like a crackpot crushed velvet head rest and sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont care if we have a spy in here im goad she can see what we are saying about her and lets he honest its not a secret is it when chelsey has been saying it on her tiktok for few weeks everything i say in here is the truth and truth hurts thats why she's so bothered and as for her crying i don't buy any of it she doesn't spare anyone else's feelings when she projectile vomits her hate all over the show im sick of her and her she needs stopping she's vile and shes a bully and a troll herself the winnit 😡😤 rant over 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I missed most of her FB live, what happened? Only caught 10 minutes at the end?!

Reactions: 3
Wow just bleeping wow!!! That fb live I was on and recorded it all! I am actually disgusted in what I heard. Saying Chrissy Gee had aids, he was a leach and took her for everything. Then Chelsey was brought down to nothing. And she then said about the police having her phone because she was being bullied!!!! Hahahahahaah. She then wouldn’t mention Rosies name just said that some one sent her a threatening card and shared her details over TT and that’s why the police took her phone. !!! She turned everything around to make it out she was the one who went to the police!!! Buuuulllllssssshhhhoiiitteeeeeeeeee

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
MORE transphobia MORE threats... she really doesn't know when to shut up does she?

Reactions: 7
Can't believe she said on her TikTok live this morning that Chrissy has got AIDS though, that is so far below the belt its unbelievable!! I was lost for words when she said that!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I dont care if we have a spy in here im goad she can see what we are saying about her and lets he honest its not a secret is it when chelsey has been saying it on her tiktok for few weeks everything i say in here is the truth and truth hurts thats why she's so bothered and as for her crying i don't buy any of it she doesn't spare anyone else's feelings when she projectile vomits her hate all over the show im sick of her and her she needs stopping she's vile and shes a bully and a troll herself the winnit 😡😤 rant over 😆
Lol she has a spy in a public forum.. Ive heard it all now 😂😂

• Haha
It was the videos of her sniffing coke. It’s been shared in here before. We’re ahead of the game over here I love it 💕😂
Ffs something else I missed 😳 first her stinking starfish pic an now I hear I’ve missed a video 🙄 fuming with meself ...... keep up girl keep up 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow just bleeping wow!!! That fb live I was on and recorded it all! I am actually disgusted in what I heard. Saying Chrissy Gee had aids, he was a leach and took her for everything. Then Chelsey was brought down to nothing. And she then said about the police having her phone because she was being bullied!!!! Hahahahahaah. She then wouldn’t mention Rosies name just said that some one sent her a threatening card and shared her details over TT and that’s why the police took her phone. !!! She turned everything around to make it out she was the one who went to the police!!! Buuuulllllssssshhhhoiiitteeeeeeeeee
Can you upload any? I missed most her FB live but I watched the TikTok live and she said about AIDS too, I was gobsmacked!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.