Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We finished bet ya still keep coming back I love the coke comments lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well that was a cliff hanger, why's she saying we are talking about her daughter? I didn't even know she had one 😂. Anyways none of us know what will happen next and I guess we won't cause we've been blocked 😭💔
The daughter she smokes with in her house she won't go outside cuz they are on lockdown 🙄

Reactions: 5
Well that was a cliff hanger, why's she saying we are talking about her daughter? I didn't even know she had one 😂. Anyways none of us know what will happen next and I guess we won't cause we've been blocked 😭💔
I’ve not been blocked yet even tho commented but she just ignored it and answered the comments before and after mines 🤣

Reactions: 5
She's proper henched! Oh my god the shame! Who the duck says stuff like that? Then she takes that awful veneer thing out with all the slobber 🙈. There's just no words anymore seriously ..........

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m going to throw loubobang into the mix as an outsider and markmoore12 or maybe 💩💡 as it was obviously giro day yesterday ha.
😂😂
I’m not convinced loubo is a breadcrumb she deleted her video supporting bf yesterday. She’s scared of bf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂
I’m not convinced loubo is a breadcrumb she deleted her video supporting bf yesterday. She’s scared of bf
I think she made her look a right nob but probably used the old they won’t keep me off TikTok they’re just jealous routine.

She treats her Fox/faux coats like bloody ornaments- scruffy bint
I messaged that Michelle an askd her how she could gift someone so vile with free items just to promote ther buisness she’s homophobic, transphobic, a bully, harrassr , instigator and vile with her mouth and a predator on SS making people lives hell on a daily basis , told her she would be the last person I would want promoting my business, said I would rather give someone with a 1000 followers who’s decent the gifted items than someone as vulgar as her just because of the amount of followers she had I said am presuming it’s because of the high number of followers you gift them an not the person she is and then went on to say , you do realise a huge amount of those followers are kids and a lot of who wouldn’t be able to afford her prices anyway , offered her a little buisness advice also guess what happened ........ BLOCKED 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'll be honest am questioning am I normal how the hell are people still saying I look up to you my kids aspire to be you shes literally just broke that chrissy knowing full well he has mental health issues

right...... after BF done her fb live this morning, she came on TT to announce she had been banned on fb for 3 days but she can still post pictures.................

THEN GO'S LIVE ON FB AGAIN WITH FLOWERS SHE SENT HERSELF, TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO SEND STUFF.

thought you was banned on fb for 3 days, the lies just dribble out of her :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I messaged that Michelle an askd her how she could gift someone so vile with free items just to promote ther buisness she’s homophobic, transphobic, a bully, harrassr , instigator and vile with her mouth and a predator on SS making people lives hell on a daily basis , told her she would be the last person I would want promoting my business, said I would rather give someone with a 1000 followers who’s decent the gifted items than someone as vulgar as her just because of the amount of followers she had I said am presuming it’s because of the high number of followers you gift them an not the person she is and then went on to say , you do realise a huge amount of those followers are kids and a lot of who wouldn’t be able to afford her prices anyway , offered her a little buisness advice also guess what happened ........ BLOCKED 😂🤣
Brilliant - home truths hurt 😝👍🏻 You’ve planted the seed now so I’m sure she now knows she’s made the worst business decision ever 🤣

• Haha
Has cherly gone off tt?? Cuz when she blocked me i could still find her but now I cant

Reactions: 2
Yeah i seen Chelsea's video saying Chrissy called her bawling his eyes out and now has to seek professional help, due to the spiteful lying witch, just hope he realises we all got his back & we can see right through her!

I sent him a message on TT but due to him not following back he wont receive it :(

Stay strong Chrissy G you have our full support & are welcome to come & say hi to us anytime :cool:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
we cant talk about her daughter , dont ever ever ever ever mention her ever ever ever :unsure:

her daughter with adhd will be embarrassed with a x baghead squareteeth thirst trap cringey mother
with coco pops for teeth

:sick:your daughter will get bullied because you are vile, :sick:
Don’t mention her daughter? How do we know she has adhd? Who told us... yeah.. you Chezbo.. but anyway.. don’t tell us/ show us / expose your daughter online.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.