Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway Im going to be contacting my best mate Neil at the liverpool Echo to run a story on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
haha Chrissy must be aware as he just invaded Chelsea's TT, keep smiling lad we got your back ;)

Reactions: 13
She can't bloody help herself back in live on tt so much for this bloody MH break. I cant wait to watch her go off the rails again makes me feel so much better about my life haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off subject but will report everything of "crackpot squareteeth x baghead Cheryl" too lets gets all the thirst traps off social media :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: 6
Morning all I’m late to the tit show, missed her FB live missed everything cos I’ve had to go for a covid test😡 so can someone please please fill me in, links for anything🙏 Much appreciated

Reactions: 5
NOTICE TO BF SPYS AND BREADCRUMBS

Make yourself known. Pull up a chair, have a cup of tea, let’s talk about this in a civilised manner. Stop being sneaky beakies and tell us your point of view, don’t worry we’ll be sure to tell you ours too.
I do t expect a response because like her, you just can not face the truth .
This is 2020, homophobia, genderism, hate speech, prejudice and inciting violence amongst other things your ‘queen’ projects have no place in today’s society.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Right metal Micky if you’re watching tell me this how can you support a woman who made s**ual threats to another woman?? I hope that horrendous ordeal never happens to you or anyone you know, I know people that has it happened to them and it destroys their life forever! If you support that you are even worse than breadflaps herself 😡

Reactions: 9
ALSOOOO complaining Rosie gave her address out, then she did on her license THEN she now says she is giving it to loads to send her some cards with positive comments :unsure:o_O She cant stay off live, proves she was in the cells and had no access to social media, as it's not in her to TAKE A BREAK

Plus she made her sister lyndsay and Pin head Alexandra look live divvys for both giving different stories
then herself later admitting CID had her broken phone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is seriously unhinged. I’ve never seen anyone behave the way she does.

She looks drugged up to the eyeballs (I mean actually medication not class As) dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 10
I put a photo up to help, the trick for me was to work out I needed to long press the box saying attachment in the text box, not the black screen crossed out arrow , before, that screen we type in, it might be different not on a iPad!

Reactions: 4
Looking good you are hand painted 😂 yeah they must of used tar and bleeping bog brush
FC51C26F-D85A-41B6-815F-553FA1D3F69A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.